Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 5 6
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

sprinter1050

Original Poster:

11,077 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
A lot has been made of Rossi's various 'special' designs & many of you probably saw this one of Hayden's at Indianapolis. So cool or not & worth the price?
http://www.whyarai.com/cgi-bin/arai_news.pl?id=634

Yazza54

12,411 posts

61 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
I like it.... Apart from the half face

cuprabob

2,689 posts

94 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
Yes it's cool and no it's not worth it :-)

R1gtr

1,836 posts

34 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
I like it apart from the picture of Hayden's jaw, the rest of the helmet is pretty cool.

sc0tt

8,855 posts

81 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
Yazza54 said:
I like it.... Apart from the half face
But its all a half face?

So you just like the jaw?
Advertisement

MJDM

818 posts

59 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
Cool and worth it smile

moanthebairns

7,339 posts

78 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
well its better than buying an arai helmet then getting someone to paint it who makes a of it!

grumpy

RemaL

20,998 posts

114 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
I like it a lot. nice to see Nicky having fun with his helmet

mitzy

12,367 posts

77 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
I thought all blokes did that:-)

graphene

2,151 posts

35 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
There's no chance my face is going anywhere near my helmet.

I like it just the way the factory made it..

Edited by graphene on Wednesday 12th September 14:47

sprinter1050

Original Poster:

11,077 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
RemaL said:
I like it a lot. nice to see Nicky having fun with his helmet
mitzy said:
I thought all blokes did that:-)
..and then there's those who like using somebody else's. wink

Personally I wouldn't use somebody else's.... ever.

RemaL

20,998 posts

114 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
sprinter1050 said:
RemaL said:
I like it a lot. nice to see Nicky having fun with his helmet
mitzy said:
I thought all blokes did that:-)
..and then there's those who like using somebody else's. wink

Personally I wouldn't use somebody else's.... ever.
Not what I've been told before wink

Mr OCD

3,389 posts

91 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
moanthebairns said:
well its better than buying an arai helmet then getting someone to paint it who makes a of it!

grumpy
Who the fk did that?!

bass gt3

4,570 posts

113 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
Mr OCD said:
moanthebairns said:
well its better than buying an arai helmet then getting someone to paint it who makes a of it!

grumpy
Who the fk did that?!
More like 'What the fk is that??!!'

moanthebairns

7,339 posts

78 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all


well its meant to look like this. the happy face section

the only thing i was changing was the union jack replacing it with a st andrews cross.

for some reason he painted it bloody green as well. cry

R1gtr

1,836 posts

34 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
moanthebairns said:
well its better than buying an arai helmet then getting someone to paint it who makes a of it!

grumpy
I should not laugh as I know how much you thought about and planned this design but that is funny as fk, you are having no luck at the moment, is there nobody down your way that can actually do a decent job of something smile

996 sps

5,947 posts

96 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
sprinter1050 said:
A lot has been made of Rossi's various 'special' designs & many of you probably saw this one of Hayden's at Indianapolis. So cool or not & worth the price?
http://www.whyarai.com/cgi-bin/arai_news.pl?id=634
I was going to write yes instantly but the see 750 squid. I paid 450 for the Rossi "The Donkey" AGV GP Tech with dark visor at the bike show.

However if I had the spare capital i'd buy it.

moanthebairns

7,339 posts

78 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
R1gtr said:
moanthebairns said:
well its better than buying an arai helmet then getting someone to paint it who makes a of it!

grumpy
I should not laugh as I know how much you thought about and planned this design but that is funny as fk, you are having no luck at the moment, is there nobody down your way that can actually do a decent job of something smile
Im just unlucky everything I ever get is st or turns to st. I give up. banghead

chibbard

950 posts

140 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
Sorry, but i think these look em ste.

moanthebairns

7,339 posts

78 months

[news] 
Wednesday 12th September 2012 quote quote all
moanthebairns said:
R1gtr said:
moanthebairns said:
well its better than buying an arai helmet then getting someone to paint it who makes a of it!

grumpy
I should not laugh as I know how much you thought about and planned this design but that is funny as fk, you are having no luck at the moment, is there nobody down your way that can actually do a decent job of something smile
Im just unlucky everything I ever get is st or turns to st. I give up. banghead
forgot to say the pink isnt the right bloody pink as well.

its magenta, its no where near the same colour as hizzys confused
2 3 ... 5 6
Reply to Topic