Long story short:
I'm involved in bidding for a tender for part of a major infrastructure project that's financed by World Bank.
The contract value is USD£3m, or which there's approx 10% upside, all financed by LC's.
All of the donkey work has been done, but due to unforseen circumstances the funding for the bid security and the performance bond is not available at the required time.
Approx GBP£40k (in your blocked bank account) is required now for the bid security. This is unblocked if the bid is not successful. Approximately GBP200k (minus the £40k)is required in approx 1 month (in your blocked bank account)for the performance bond if the bid is accepted. 98% of this is unblocked on fulfillment of the contract in approx 6 months. The final 2% retention is unblocked in approx 12 months.
Bottom line: For approx £200k blocked in your bank account for approx 6 months, you will get approx £100k profit share plus 98% of your money unblocked, then the other 2% unblocked in 12 months. The approximations are due to currency fluctations. The remaining £100k profit is distrubuted to the other stakeholders.
I hope I've made sense!
This is a real deal and a good ROI for someone that can act promptly.
I'll not be answering any questions on this thead so please PM or call me if you're interested.