PistonHeads.com Forum

Tents!

Author
Discussion

Balmoral Green

30,146 posts

153 months

Tuesday 1st May 2007
quotequote all
paddy27 said:
Balmoral Green said:
Not much, only a promise that I will have it in time.

doesn't sound to good to me. where is it coming from???

Canada.



Just been e-mailed to say I won't have it in time. They haven't actually started to make any of the new 2007 version of the model I have ordered yet. It will now be end of June.

Will persevere and keep my order on, as I still want the tent, but will be at PF in my old one.

paddy27

1,725 posts

139 months

Tuesday 1st May 2007
quotequote all
Thats a bit crap Warren. Am sure we can lend you some space in ouir gazebo if you need. W ehave plenty of storage space in our tent to, although might need it for booze storage.

They not sending you a 2006 model as compensation in the time being??

Paddy

Prof Beard

6,639 posts

132 months

Thursday 3rd May 2007
quotequote all
If you haven't got one - or need more beer storage, Lidl have electric 240/12v coolboxes in todat at £29 - see www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070503.index.ar3

That is stupidly cheap - my mate Bob got one last time they had them in and they are fine (and will hold plenty of beer). Popped in before work today and got one - they are going fast.

deevlash

10,442 posts

142 months

Thursday 3rd May 2007
quotequote all
Prof Beard said:
If you haven't got one - or need more beer storage, Lidl have electric 240/12v coolboxes in todat at £29 - see www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20070503.index.ar3

That is stupidly cheap - my mate Bob got one last time they had them in and they are fine (and will hold plenty of beer). Popped in before work today and got one - they are going fast.


2 left at my store

polly69

7 posts

108 months

Sunday 6th May 2007
quotequote all
Hi...

Re: Telescopic Poles,

Have You Tried This Company?

www.fourwinds-flags-flyers.com


Advertisement

Prof Beard

6,639 posts

132 months

Sunday 6th May 2007
quotequote all
polly69 said:
Hi...

Re: Telescopic Poles,

Have You Tried This Company?

www.fourwinds-flags-flyers.com




Link doesn't work

polly69

7 posts

108 months

Monday 7th May 2007
quotequote all
Hi Prof Beard..
The Link Does Work?

Pretty Polly

www.fourwinds-flags-flyers.com

Prof Beard

6,639 posts

132 months

Monday 7th May 2007
quotequote all
polly69 said:
Hi Prof Beard..
The Link Does Work?

Pretty Polly

www.fourwinds-flags-flyers.com

Not for me it doesn't - I get a blank page!

staceyb

Original Poster:

7,107 posts

129 months

Monday 7th May 2007
quotequote all
polly69 said:
Hi...

Re: Telescopic Poles,

Have You Tried This Company?

www.fourwinds-flags-flyers.com




They are more expensive than these www.skyblueleisure.co.uk/acatalog/Telescopic_Poles.html

Killer2005

16,487 posts

133 months

Monday 7th May 2007
quotequote all
Will hopefully have a dry run at putting my tent up through the week

Balmoral Green

30,146 posts

153 months

Monday 7th May 2007
quotequote all
I had better get my 'old' tent out of the shed and give it an airing, seeing as I won't have my new one.

Cotty

30,328 posts

189 months

Tuesday 8th May 2007
quotequote all
I had a go at putting my tent up at the weekend. I have bought one of these
http://seconds.quechua.com/EN/main.ht

They are not kidding when they say its a 3 secod tent. You take it out of the bag take the strap off and step back and it just pops up. There is a bit of a knack to packing it but it can be done single handedly which is what I was after.

lord summerisle

7,869 posts

130 months

Tuesday 8th May 2007
quotequote all
just hope it aint too wind when you throw it open

Cotty

30,328 posts

189 months

Saturday 15th September 2007
quotequote all
Prof Beard said:
I've a got a flagpole, all being well this will be the flag:

Prof do you have a link to where you purchased your flagpole.

Been searching for ages

Matt172

12,117 posts

149 months

Saturday 15th September 2007
quotequote all
Cotty, I got ours from here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Skyblue-Leisure  worth getting the ground spike too

Prof Beard

6,639 posts

132 months

Saturday 15th September 2007
quotequote all

Cotty

30,328 posts

189 months

Saturday 15th September 2007
quotequote all
Cheers Prof thats the link I was looking for

Balmoral Green

30,146 posts

153 months

Sunday 28th October 2007
quotequote all
Balmoral Green said:
paddy27 said:
Balmoral Green said:
Not much, only a promise that I will have it in time.
doesn't sound to good to me. where is it coming from???
Canada.

frown

Just been e-mailed to say I won't have it in time. They haven't actually started to make any of the new 2007 version of the model I have ordered yet. It will now be end of June.

Will persevere and keep my order on, as I still want the tent, but will be at PF in my old one.
Oh, btw, I got my new tent, it arrived last week hehe

Mattt

15,996 posts

123 months

Sunday 28th October 2007
quotequote all
Is it an official Bentley Owners tent? laugh

deevlash

10,442 posts

142 months

Sunday 28th October 2007
quotequote all
Balmoral Green said:
Balmoral Green said:
paddy27 said:
Balmoral Green said:
Not much, only a promise that I will have it in time.
doesn't sound to good to me. where is it coming from???
Canada.

frown

Just been e-mailed to say I won't have it in time. They haven't actually started to make any of the new 2007 version of the model I have ordered yet. It will now be end of June.

Will persevere and keep my order on, as I still want the tent, but will be at PF in my old one.
Oh, btw, I got my new tent, it arrived last week hehe
Just in time for you to make a late arrival at btap and camp outside! It'll probably be warmer than pfest anyway!