Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 8 9
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Jimmyarm

975 posts

58 months

[news] 
Tuesday 10th January 2012 quote quote all
He might have sounded a bit impatient but the 'trainee' in that video shouldn't have been in the road in a car let alone a hgv.

Do they not teach them to not indicate at junctions like the first part of the video until beginning to move off ? It's vastly irritating when dark sitting at lights with an indicator flashing in your face.....similar to the numpties who sit on the brakes.

pacman1

7,230 posts

73 months

[news] 
Tuesday 10th January 2012 quote quote all
Jimmyarm said:
He might have sounded a bit impatient but the 'trainee' in that video shouldn't have been in the road in a car let alone a hgv.
Ever driven an LGV for the first time yourself? There are a myriad of things to deal with, not least an HP gearbox.

The instructor was not patient with the pupil, and subsequently brought out the numpty in him.

How do you think you would have managed with an instructor like that when you first passed your car test?

Flipatron

1,743 posts

78 months

Urban Sports

Original Poster:

9,471 posts

83 months

CoolHands

2,512 posts

75 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
quality smile
Advertisement

whoami

8,822 posts

120 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
CoolHands said:
quality smile
No.

There's something wrong with this bloke.

Check the other videos.

A dick. rolleyes

Urban Sports

Original Poster:

9,471 posts

83 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
whoami said:
CoolHands said:
quality smile
No.

There's something wrong with this bloke.

Check the other videos.

A dick. rolleyes
That is the point....

whoami

8,822 posts

120 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Urban Sports said:
whoami said:
CoolHands said:
quality smile
No.

There's something wrong with this bloke.

Check the other videos.

A dick. rolleyes
That is the point....
...that CoolHands seems to have missed.

Urban Sports

Original Poster:

9,471 posts

83 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
whoami said:
Urban Sports said:
whoami said:
CoolHands said:
quality smile
No.

There's something wrong with this bloke.

Check the other videos.

A dick. rolleyes
That is the point....
...that CoolHands seems to have missed.
Or not.....

He needs to say really, anyway the bloke is a dick but funny non the less.

hehe

xreyuk

592 posts

25 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Urban Sports said:
To be fair, tt lane hogger deserved it.

Countdown

8,726 posts

76 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Whilst Mr Blackvue appears to have a short fuse and speeding towards a cardiac arrest the L3 higher was an out and out 7th dan muppet for brake testing a police car. Karma.

Symbolica

9,764 posts

95 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
carlove said:
Found another knob. This time a lorry driving instructor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdFdyvaIIE&fea...
Now there's a man that inspires confidence!

Urban Sports

Original Poster:

9,471 posts

83 months

[news] 
Friday 5th October 2012 quote quote all
Countdown said:
Whilst Mr Blackvue appears to have a short fuse and speeding towards a cardiac arrest the L3 higher was an out and out 7th dan muppet for brake testing a police car. Karma.
Absolutely.

Shaw Tarse

21,627 posts

83 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Symbolica said:
carlove said:
Found another knob. This time a lorry driving instructor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bdFdyvaIIE&fea...
Now there's a man that inspires confidence!
Is this instructor better

carreauchompeur

12,273 posts

84 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Blubble blubble blubble.

Rollcage

11,061 posts

72 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
fking Hell! Couldn't comment on the instructor, but the driver is certainly OK!

Edited by Rollcage on Saturday 6th October 07:43

Dave Hedgehog

6,288 posts

84 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Urban Sports said:
that is bloody superb

wish the BiB would nick every **** in the lane 3 owners club

this will keep me smiling all weekend



he is a dick in the other vids thou

Edited by Dave Hedgehog on Saturday 6th October 07:44

Symbolica

9,764 posts

95 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Shaw Tarse said:
That cameraman is really struggling to focus hehe Don't blame him.

pacman1

7,230 posts

73 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Urban Sports said:
Luv that 'toob comment: Britain, the most skilled country at swearing. laugh
1 2 ... 8 9
Reply to Topic