PistonHeads.com Forum

Real Good Number Plates : Vol 3

Real Good Number Plates : Vol 3

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

ALawson

6,135 posts

165 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
DRE4M on an Aston Martin Db9, the 4 did look like it was an A!

BullyB

2,268 posts

161 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
RESSE said:
How times change, I had 4 lessons at £10 each

mart 63

940 posts

158 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all

Gretchen

14,870 posts

130 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
Uxbridge Rd/Long Lane junction on Friday






onyx39

9,095 posts

64 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
P Nuts said:
Shaw Tarse said:
P Nuts said:
Saw SET UP on a Bentley in Reading today - would like to know what/if thats the legal plate but it was displayed eactly like that - for that reason it looked good, but if its butchered etc, ill move it lol
Not a uk plate!
what plate was it then?
SET 11P maybe with a strategically placed screw?
Advertisement

onyx39

9,095 posts

64 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
Saw this on the M3, van belonged to a firm of concrete cutters.


VMLondon

561 posts

89 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
I hope this hasn't been posted yet as I thought it was excellent...



Shaw Tarse

26,648 posts

117 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
VMLondon said:
I hope this hasn't been posted yet as I thought it was excellent...


I hate to disappoint you, but... it has

DHE

3,394 posts

104 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
V8 VXR on a red Monaro on the M4 at Port Talbot lunchtime today.

VMLondon

561 posts

89 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
Shaw Tarse said:
I hate to disappoint you, but... it has
smile thanks

No way I was going through hundreds of pages to find out myself!

P Nuts

1,201 posts

53 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
onyx39 said:
P Nuts said:
Shaw Tarse said:
P Nuts said:
Saw SET UP on a Bentley in Reading today - would like to know what/if thats the legal plate but it was displayed eactly like that - for that reason it looked good, but if its butchered etc, ill move it lol
Not a uk plate!
what plate was it then?
SET 11P maybe with a strategically placed screw?
yeah i did think maybe that, but it was definately SET UP - thats what intrigued me as there seemed no numbers.

P Nuts

1,201 posts

53 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
REG 76 on a Rolls Royce today - no pic as was driving. Could have been REG 26 but either way smile

torque2much

79 posts

122 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
BAD 80Y?

Fun Bus

16,179 posts

132 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
Shaw Tarse said:
VMLondon said:
I hope this hasn't been posted yet as I thought it was excellent...


I hate to disappoint you, but... it has
And is every dozen pages or so!

icetea

846 posts

56 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
torque2much said:
BAD 80Y?
Bad yes... shame the correct thread to put it in was locked earlier biggrin

onyx39

9,095 posts

64 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
P Nuts said:
onyx39 said:
P Nuts said:
Shaw Tarse said:
P Nuts said:
Saw SET UP on a Bentley in Reading today - would like to know what/if thats the legal plate but it was displayed eactly like that - for that reason it looked good, but if its butchered etc, ill move it lol
Not a uk plate!
what plate was it then?
SET 11P maybe with a strategically placed screw?
yeah i did think maybe that, but it was definately SET UP - thats what intrigued me as there seemed no numbers.
Hmm... I know this car, seen it around Sandhurst at least once, cannot work out the plate though, it's NOT S3TUP or SET 11P either...

Dave_ITR

814 posts

111 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
84 DD on an Audi Q7 on the M25 last night.

A perfect plate for me.

onyx39

9,095 posts

64 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
PET3R on a Merc estate in Cobham this morning,

RESSE

4,661 posts

135 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all

5potTurbo

6,185 posts

82 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
onyx39 said:
PET3R on a Merc estate in Cobham this morning,
Wrong thread if incorrectly spaced?

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED