PistonHeads.com Forum

The 2012 Yorkshire spotted thread

The 2012 Yorkshire spotted thread

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

snotrag

Original Poster:

11,254 posts

119 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
Welcome to 2012 Yorkshire PH folk!

Thought I'd kick this off with a blue Porsche 928 on the A64 near Tad.

The floor is yours - go forth and spot!

Happy new year all!

carlove

4,675 posts

75 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
I hope I'll get spotted this year.

postcode

215 posts

108 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
Dark Green Elise in Bawtry just after 1045 this morning, and a Vantage in Austerfield about 5 minutes later.

BlueMR2

7,145 posts

110 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
balders118 said:
Mark (BlueMR2), is that you - first spotted of 2012?
No my cars light green, and its been sorned since september frown.

jock mcsporran

4,596 posts

181 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
Just posting to bookmark the thread. biggrin
Advertisement

Ruskie

1,981 posts

108 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
Quality spot yesterday. Mind has gone blank but think it was a new shape white mini with 'Cool Story Bro' wrote in the grime on the back! Defo a PH'er!
In tadcaster around yesterday lunch.

PigFilth

3,343 posts

109 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
carlove said:
I hope I'll get spotted this year.
Likewise. Should have a Yorkshire PHers wiki on here with makes and models. Mine has a PH sticker on the back and not been spotted in a year or so.

skip_1

3,050 posts

98 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
PigFilth said:
carlove said:
I hope I'll get spotted this year.
Likewise. Should have a Yorkshire PHers wiki on here with makes and models. Mine has a PH sticker on the back and not been spotted in a year or so.
Me too! biggrin

Maybe we should organise a drive past where we can all spot and flash* at each other.



* Headlights, not the other type

PigFilth

3,343 posts

109 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
A sort of automotive dogging? Perhaps not!

spud989

1,686 posts

88 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
jock mcsporran said:
Just posting to bookmark the thread. biggrin

kieranjholland

3,341 posts

78 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
spud989 said:
jock mcsporran said:
Just posting to bookmark the thread. biggrin
likewise.

thetapeworm

6,754 posts

147 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
You can just click the button if you want to keep up to date with things but not post.

I haven't left the house today and nothing interesting has driven past my window.

pah250

3,094 posts

63 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
skip_1 said:

* Headlights, not the other type
Glad you clarified that wink

gretsch drummer

494 posts

65 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
Audi R8 in Harrogate this morning at about 4am i think. Think he was after a cheeky pizza

burriana

16,542 posts

162 months

Sunday 1st January 2012
quotequote all
Simon- I've taken the liberty of editing your title to keep it in line with previous years and for simplicity. Hope you don't mind smile

To be honest, the old thread didn't particularly need reporting and locking, just start a new one. Oh, and there was no need to shout wink

Leigh996tt

3,830 posts

133 months

Monday 2nd January 2012
quotequote all
burriana said:
Simon- I've taken the liberty of editing your title to keep it in line with previous years and for simplicity. Hope you don't mind smile
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]

carlove

4,675 posts

75 months

Monday 2nd January 2012
quotequote all
Leigh996tt said:
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]
You spelt 'pedantic' wrong. winkwhistle

rog007

4,179 posts

132 months

Monday 2nd January 2012
quotequote all
Well, I for one will not be spotted on this thread this year as I've moved to Brummie Land. Good luck with the spots; it's been fun! thumbup

Leigh996tt

3,830 posts

133 months

Monday 2nd January 2012
quotequote all
carlove said:
Leigh996tt said:
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]
You spelt 'pedantic' wrong. winkwhistle
After several large ones drunk it sounded like there was an R in there smile

AL...Ease

2,654 posts

126 months

Monday 2nd January 2012
quotequote all
Leigh996tt said:
carlove said:
Leigh996tt said:
Well you missed out the 'All new' bit didn't ya! biggrin

[perdantic mode on][/perdantic mode off]
You spelt 'pedantic' wrong. winkwhistle
After several large ones drunk it sounded like there was an R in there smile
It should really have had a question mark in it as well.
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED