PistonHeads.com Forum

Drunk Welsh Shouter

Author
Discussion

Pothole

Original Poster:

21,605 posts

184 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
Yes, I probably did make some sort of wker sign with my hand. I don't recall doing it but your behaviour certainly warranted it, you moron. It was a car show not a cage fight. If you can't handle your drink, have a cup of tea!

Changedmyname

12,381 posts

83 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
That's him told.

Pothole

Original Poster:

21,605 posts

184 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
who knows, he might look in tomorrow when his head clears...I don't expect to be confronted and offered physical violence at a show, even standing on front of a 205GTI!!

Moley RUFC

2,617 posts

91 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
"Screw you Pothole boyo!!!!"

Changedmyname

12,381 posts

83 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
Pothole said:
who knows, he might look in tomorrow when his head clears...I don't expect to be confronted and offered physical violence at a show, even standing on front of a 205GTI!!
What was his beef about?
Advertisement

chrisgtx

678 posts

112 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
Let's hear the full story?

slippery

14,052 posts

141 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
chrisgtx said:
Let's hear the full story?
+1 and if we get to hear both sides, it'll be popcorn time. smile

y2blade

55,892 posts

117 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
send him a stern email rolleyes

Pothole

Original Poster:

21,605 posts

184 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
I was looking at the engine in a 205GTI on the Performance French Cars stand. This month's cover car, as it goes, which was built by the bloke who fettles my housemate's Pug...



and this bloke right behind me shouts in my ear something along the lines of "he could have painted the fking engine a bit better, pity it's st!" He moved away a bit and said something else, then shouted at me "don't fking call me a wker, I saw what you just did" or similar. I wasn't aware of doing anything so I asked him what he was talking about. "making fking signs with your hand, I'll smash your face in..." I said I didn't know what he was talking about and he staggered off. Fat Welsh bloke with a pint in his hand...tbh, I might well have made a wker sign without even noticing, it's a standard reaction to behaviour that singles someone out as a wker isn't it?

No idea if his initial vitriol was aimed at the car builder, if he had some beef with someone or what.

y2blade

55,892 posts

117 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
Pothole said:
I was looking at the engine in a 205GTI on the Performance French Cars stand. This month's cover car, as it goes, which was built by the bloke who fettles my housemate's Pug...



and this bloke right behind me shouts in my ear something along the lines of "he could have painted the fking engine a bit better, pity it's st!" He moved away a bit and said something else, then shouted at me "don't fking call me a wker, I saw what you just did" or similar. I wasn't aware of doing anything so I asked him what he was talking about. "making fking signs with your hand, I'll smash your face in..." I said I didn't know what he was talking about and he staggered off. Fat Welsh bloke with a pint in his hand...tbh, I might well have made a wker sign without even noticing, it's a standard reaction to behaviour that singles someone out as a wker isn't it?

No idea if his initial vitriol was aimed at the car builder, if he had some beef with someone or what.
So you got caught while trying to give a cowardly wker gesture at him?







Pothole

Original Poster:

21,605 posts

184 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
y2blade said:
Pothole said:
I was looking at the engine in a 205GTI on the Performance French Cars stand. This month's cover car, as it goes, which was built by the bloke who fettles my housemate's Pug...



and this bloke right behind me shouts in my ear something along the lines of "he could have painted the fking engine a bit better, pity it's st!" He moved away a bit and said something else, then shouted at me "don't fking call me a wker, I saw what you just did" or similar. I wasn't aware of doing anything so I asked him what he was talking about. "making fking signs with your hand, I'll smash your face in..." I said I didn't know what he was talking about and he staggered off. Fat Welsh bloke with a pint in his hand...tbh, I might well have made a wker sign without even noticing, it's a standard reaction to behaviour that singles someone out as a wker isn't it?

No idea if his initial vitriol was aimed at the car builder, if he had some beef with someone or what.
So you got caught while trying to give a cowardly wker gesture at him?
Can you read?

slippery

14,052 posts

141 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
Pothole said:
I was looking at the engine in a 205GTI on the Performance French Cars stand. This month's cover car, as it goes, which was built by the bloke who fettles my housemate's Pug...



and this bloke right behind me shouts in my ear something along the lines of "he could have painted the fking engine a bit better, pity it's st!" He moved away a bit and said something else, then shouted at me "don't fking call me a wker, I saw what you just did" or similar. I wasn't aware of doing anything so I asked him what he was talking about. "making fking signs with your hand, I'll smash your face in..." I said I didn't know what he was talking about and he staggered off. Fat Welsh bloke with a pint in his hand...tbh, I might well have made a wker sign without even noticing, it's a standard reaction to behaviour that singles someone out as a wker isn't it?

No idea if his initial vitriol was aimed at the car builder, if he had some beef with someone or what.
So he caught you referring to him as a wker, confronted you and you shat yourself? I see.

y2blade

55,892 posts

117 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
slippery said:
Pothole said:
I was looking at the engine in a 205GTI on the Performance French Cars stand. This month's cover car, as it goes, which was built by the bloke who fettles my housemate's Pug...



and this bloke right behind me shouts in my ear something along the lines of "he could have painted the fking engine a bit better, pity it's st!" He moved away a bit and said something else, then shouted at me "don't fking call me a wker, I saw what you just did" or similar. I wasn't aware of doing anything so I asked him what he was talking about. "making fking signs with your hand, I'll smash your face in..." I said I didn't know what he was talking about and he staggered off. Fat Welsh bloke with a pint in his hand...tbh, I might well have made a wker sign without even noticing, it's a standard reaction to behaviour that singles someone out as a wker isn't it?

No idea if his initial vitriol was aimed at the car builder, if he had some beef with someone or what.
So he caught you referring to him as a wker, confronted you and you shat yoursekf? I see.
That is Exactly how I read it too rofl


ZOLLAR

18,049 posts

75 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
OI BOYO, I KNOWS HIM SEE!! IS NAME IS DAI RIGHT HES NO wkER!!
WE'D RIGHT HAVE YOU IF YOU GET CAUGHT MAKIN wkER SIGNS AGAIN!!!



hehe

posted from my welsh ipad..

TheDoggingFather

16,933 posts

108 months

Saturday 14th January 2012
quotequote all
ZOLLAR said:
OI BOYO, I KNOWS HIM SEE!! IS NAME IS DAI RIGHT HES NO wkER!!
WE'D RIGHT HAVE YOU IF YOU GET CAUGHT MAKIN wkER SIGNS AGAIN!!!



hehe

posted from my welsh ipad..
Is that available in the queens tongue?

Rich_W

5,945 posts

114 months

Monday 16th January 2012
quotequote all
TheDoggingFather said:
Is that available in the queens tongue?
Sometimes other PHers sexual fantaasies make me shudder eek

smileymikey

1,001 posts

128 months

Monday 16th January 2012
quotequote all
Rich_W said:
TheDoggingFather said:
Is that available in the queens tongue?
Sometimes other PHers sexual fantaasies make me shudder eek
What you mean there are times that they dont?...your a sick puppy

TheDoggingFather

16,933 posts

108 months

Monday 16th January 2012
quotequote all
smileymikey said:
Rich_W said:
TheDoggingFather said:
Is that available in the queens tongue?
Sometimes other PHers sexual fantaasies make me shudder eek
What you mean there are times that they don't?...you're a sick puppy
That's just the tip of the iceberg....

aircooledforever

70 posts

50 months

Monday 16th January 2012
quotequote all
It's 'haliwr', you 'tard.

HardToLove

520 posts

102 months

Tuesday 24th January 2012
quotequote all
Pothole said:
Yes, I probably did make some sort of wker sign with my hand. I don't recall doing it but your behaviour certainly warranted it, you moron. It was a car show not a cage fight. If you can't handle your drink, have a cup of tea!
So why not say the above to him at the time,bit pointless coming on here behind your "keyboard" & venting your spleen ...

Why dont you know what your hands are doing , were you drunk too ,in fact you sound as though you were out of control, well physically anyway as you managed to swallow...GULP Mummylaugh