Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 34 35
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,156 posts

88 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
So it appears there are a fair few new cars being bought or considered at the moment. I thought it may be a good idea to have a thread for everyone to post pictures of their new P&J, all in one place. With the meet season only just round the corner it may be a good place to post links to cars your considering as well to get some extra opinions.

I'm unfortunately not lucky enough myself to be looking for a new car at the mo with lots of changes at work, new house blah blah blah, however I do feel like I need a toy and this is very tempting as a way to keep me amused!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&am...

ecain63

7,334 posts

58 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
The wifes new car. V50 D5.



Mine has not changed but i do hope to jump into something new soon.

Eddie

ChrisDT

1,428 posts

73 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
Thejimreaper said:
So it appears there are a fair few new cars being bought or considered at the moment. I thought it may be a good idea to have a thread for everyone to post pictures of their new P&J, all in one place. With the meet season only just round the corner it may be a good place to post links to cars your considering as well to get some extra opinions.

I'm unfortunately not lucky enough myself to be looking for a new car at the mo with lots of changes at work, new house blah blah blah, however I do feel like I need a toy and this is very tempting as a way to keep me amused!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&am...
I've always fancied a go on a KTM - Not sure if I can get on with the riding position

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,156 posts

88 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
ChrisDT said:
I've always fancied a go on a KTM - Not sure if I can get on with the riding position
Yeah me neither - really need to have a ride on one!

Mark.

11,104 posts

159 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
Bit boring but I just ordered a new company car for June delivery (seems ages away!)

Advertisement

ChrisDT

1,428 posts

73 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
Thejimreaper said:
Yeah me neither - really need to have a ride on one!
My current ride is a traditional sports bike but my back not being what it used to be I keep getting tempted to change it, but enjoy it's looks and ride too much.

danyeates

5,899 posts

105 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
ecain63 said:
The wifes new car. V50 D5.



Mine has not changed but i do hope to jump into something new soon.

Eddie
Eddie,

love the new car. Bet it pulls well with the D5!!

The chap that bought my car has a lovely Atom 300 for sale. I did mention you.... by the way, my (old) Z4M is off to Hayward Scott soon to have a new exhaust fitted! Nice! He brought his M3 down with the H&S exhaust on. Sounds incredible!

ecain63

7,334 posts

58 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
danyeates said:
ecain63 said:
The wifes new car. V50 D5.



Mine has not changed but i do hope to jump into something new soon.

Eddie
Eddie,

love the new car. Bet it pulls well with the D5!!

The chap that bought my car has a lovely Atom 300 for sale. I did mention you.... by the way, my (old) Z4M is off to Hayward Scott soon to have a new exhaust fitted! Nice! He brought his M3 down with the H&S exhaust on. Sounds incredible!
I bet it did, they do seem to produce good results for the money. Is it the PHN guy who has the A300?
Eddie

danyeates

5,899 posts

105 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
ecain63 said:
danyeates said:
ecain63 said:
The wifes new car. V50 D5.



Mine has not changed but i do hope to jump into something new soon.

Eddie
Eddie,

love the new car. Bet it pulls well with the D5!!

The chap that bought my car has a lovely Atom 300 for sale. I did mention you.... by the way, my (old) Z4M is off to Hayward Scott soon to have a new exhaust fitted! Nice! He brought his M3 down with the H&S exhaust on. Sounds incredible!
I bet it did, they do seem to produce good results for the money. Is it the PHN guy who has the A300?
Eddie
Yep, he said it was an Aerial Atom 3 300

ecain63

7,334 posts

58 months

[news] 
Wednesday 18th January 2012 quote quote all
danyeates said:
ecain63 said:
danyeates said:
ecain63 said:
The wifes new car. V50 D5.



Mine has not changed but i do hope to jump into something new soon.

Eddie
Eddie,

love the new car. Bet it pulls well with the D5!!

The chap that bought my car has a lovely Atom 300 for sale. I did mention you.... by the way, my (old) Z4M is off to Hayward Scott soon to have a new exhaust fitted! Nice! He brought his M3 down with the H&S exhaust on. Sounds incredible!
I bet it did, they do seem to produce good results for the money. Is it the PHN guy who has the A300?
Eddie
Yep, he said it was an Aerial Atom 3 300
Just messages him on FB. You never know.

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,156 posts

88 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th January 2012 quote quote all
Technically not bought a new car yet but a really decent bloke came round today and has purchased the Mondeo off me so its time to start car shopping!! Watch this space. I see poor mpg, high insurance and big smiles coming my way very soon!!

doorman

1,080 posts

74 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th January 2012 quote quote all
Thejimreaper said:
Technically not bought a new car yet but a really decent bloke came round today and has purchased the Mondeo off me so its time to start car shopping!! Watch this space. I see poor mpg, high insurance and big smiles coming my way very soon!!
Enjoy your shopping expedition this weekend Jim now I know what's in your basket

350Wedge

2,309 posts

156 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th January 2012 quote quote all
Here is my new little car, the 605 should be going off to its new home tomorrow but here is the replacement.

A 206 GTi 180, its standard but with the Peugeot SP pack fitted. Its a lot of fun to drive and still pretty economical on a run. Here's a couple of pics.




Cockey

1,143 posts

111 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th January 2012 quote quote all
ecain63 said:
The wifes new car. V50 D5.



Mine has not changed but i do hope to jump into something new soon.

Eddie
First thing I see is a strip club. Nice car smile

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,156 posts

88 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th January 2012 quote quote all
doorman said:
Enjoy your shopping expedition this weekend Jim now I know what's in your basket
Cheers Dave. Funny how your plans can change in a week. One minute i'm telling wifey that I am going to click 'buy it now' on a KTM supermoto on eBay, then she says "I dont want you getting a new bike, why dont you get a new car", Mondeo goes on PH next day, 5 days later it is sold and I looking for a replacement. Good week!!

TheDoggingFather

16,214 posts

89 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th January 2012 quote quote all
Thejimreaper said:
Funny how your plans can change in a week. One minute i'm telling wifey that I am going to click 'buy it now' on a KTM supermoto on eBay, then she says "I dont want you getting a new bike, why dont you get a new car", Mondeo goes on PH next day, 5 days later it is sold and I looking for a replacement. Good week!!
Some female logic works well Jim thumbup

Stefan DS3R

3,227 posts

81 months

[news] 
Monday 30th January 2012 quote quote all
Afternoon all!

Well as some of you know my time with both of my Citroen DS3 Racings was not a happy time as they both failed with the same engine issues. I've been told today that Citroen are re-imbursing me my money as it was of course rejected under the good old Sale Of Goods Act.

Now, one of the reasons I sold my SRT8 was to try and do the economic thing but that squarely bit me in the arse, so, as from tomorrow evening my new economy motoring will be in this....................







It has however been previously converted to LPG, so somewhat eco handy for my daily commute up and down the M3, but of course full on juice for those days of play.

Those large rear exhausts are there for a reason, 'tis a little loud, I'm also lead to believe from one of its previous PH owners that is has been tuned somewhat and I've seen a dyno print out for 488BHP........................

Will get my PH Smiley on the back as soon as our glorious masters get them in the shop.

Here's to some happy motoring again!

cloud9

Stef

P.S My name has been changed to protect the innocent!

Edited by Stefan DS3R on Monday 30th January 16:48

TheDoggingFather

16,214 posts

89 months

[news] 
Monday 30th January 2012 quote quote all
Very nice Stef!!!

W4X LG

946 posts

73 months

[news] 
Monday 30th January 2012 quote quote all
Nice Stef!! These sound very naughty!! Look forward to seeing it in the metal.

Luke

Thejimreaper

Original Poster:

3,156 posts

88 months

[news] 
Monday 30th January 2012 quote quote all
Thats more like it Stef!! I went with Jamie to see that car a few weeks back and the condition is fantastic. I think he would have bought it if it was in his budget! I look forwards to hearing it soon.

2 3 ... 34 35
Reply to Topic