PistonHeads.com Forum

Let's see some pictures of your kit car.

Let's see some pictures of your kit car.

Author
Discussion

MG CHRIS

Original Poster:

6,017 posts

79 months

Saturday 18th February 2012
quotequote all
Not sure if it's been done before but couldn't find a thread similar.

So here is mine when i had it it's changed a lot since then











Will be adding a 2nd kit car very soon just bought a donor.

lewistrott

21 posts

69 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all






gtmdriver

286 posts

85 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
This is mine at the moment.



Although I am making some progress.


PH lurker

1,301 posts

69 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
MG CHRIS said:
Not sure if it's been done before but couldn't find a thread similar.

So here is mine when i had it it's changed a lot since then











Will be adding a 2nd kit car very soon just bought a donor.
How's the insurance on this?

smile

Ferg

15,242 posts

169 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all

Advertisement

downsman

771 posts

68 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all



MG CHRIS

Original Poster:

6,017 posts

79 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
PH lurker said:
MG CHRIS said:
Not sure if it's been done before but couldn't find a thread similar.

So here is mine when i had it it's changed a lot since then



Will be adding a 2nd kit car very soon just bought a donor.
How's the insurance on this?

smile
£735 through footman james insured when i was 18.

Russ Bost

455 posts

121 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
Here's my latest,just waiting for a reg no. now smile






Ferg

15,242 posts

169 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
Are you going to offer a version with the ugly stepped nose-cone, Russ? laugh

HughG

2,690 posts

153 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
First two taken today after getting back from a morning run over the Deal for breakfast at the cafe on the pier, the latter at Brands last year.


Post deal brekkie run 19/2/12 (2) by Hugh_Gabriel, on Flickr


Post deal brekkie run 19/2/12 by Hugh_Gabriel, on Flickr


Locost @ Brands Hatch 1 by Hugh_Gabriel, on Flickr

rog3k

145 posts

119 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
Merely for your information, there is a very similar thread which started a couple of years ago but continuing for some time: http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/gassing/topic.asp?h=0...

VHPD

295 posts

60 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
Russ Bost said:
Here's my latest,just waiting for a reg no. now smile





This looks a lot like a car that was cruising up the A130 last week Russ ??

ETA great looking bit of kit thumbup

Russ Bost

455 posts

121 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
VHPD said:
This looks a lot like a car that was cruising up the A130 last week Russ ??

ETA great looking bit of kit thumbup
Yes it was indeed could only go to Chelmsford & back to have the DVLA inspection done to issue the reg,a lot better than trailering it tho'!! biggrin

Thanx for the vote of confidence & Ferg no I won't be doing a "duck billed platypus" version!I've only seen the new Caterham with the funny shaped nose,it really does look odd!

PH lurker

1,301 posts

69 months

Sunday 19th February 2012
quotequote all
MG CHRIS said:
£735 through footman james insured when i was 18.
Interesting. Nice car.

jeffw

826 posts

140 months

Monday 20th February 2012
quotequote all




My Phoenix

NeilE

98 posts

116 months

Monday 20th February 2012
quotequote all
Any excuse for posting some pics ;-)



My Sylva Mojo, see http://www.mymojo.co.uk/


Edited by NeilE on Monday 20th February 15:05

Tigger93

123 posts

79 months

Monday 20th February 2012
quotequote all
lewistrott said:




Wow!

Tigger93

123 posts

79 months

Monday 20th February 2012
quotequote all
[url]

|http://thumbsnap.com/axQUgb9T[/url][url]

|http://thumbsnap.com/1eszo5IJ[/url][url]

|http://thumbsnap.com/jQgUrYds[/url]

Tigger93

123 posts

79 months

Monday 20th February 2012
quotequote all
NeilE said:
Any excuse for posting some pics ;-)



My Sylva Mojo, see http://www.mymojo.co.uk/

Edited by NeilE on Monday 20th February 14:52


Edited by NeilE on Monday 20th February 14:52
Im really liking that!

slomax

4,055 posts

104 months

Monday 20th February 2012
quotequote all