PistonHeads.com Forum

Forza Horizon

Author
Discussion

TomN94

2,401 posts

64 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Petrolhead95 said:
Just about to post this. Will be interesting to drive it, to say the least..

The demo comes out on the 9th, so all you naysayers can judge your opinions then.

LukeSi

5,377 posts

67 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Don't care what else is in now. TVR!

TomN94

2,401 posts

64 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all


Alitalia?

y2blade

56,027 posts

121 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
LukeSi said:
Don't care what else is in now. TVR!
y2blade said:
TomN94 said:
shoutLUUUUUUKE!!!!!
biggrin

LukeSi

5,377 posts

67 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
y2blade said:
LukeSi said:
Don't care what else is in now. TVR!
y2blade said:
TomN94 said:
shoutLUUUUUUKE!!!!!
biggrin
Gonna put mega (game) miles on my first Sag hehe
Advertisement

TomN94

2,401 posts

64 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
He told T10 he loved them yesterday when it was revealed.

C2james

4,625 posts

71 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
hehe oh dear, i dont really care about the lancia being in the game i never really used it in forza anyway.

TomN94

2,401 posts

64 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all

C2james

4,625 posts

71 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
cock. hehe



sorry

S3_Graham

12,629 posts

105 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
TomN94 said:


Alitalia?
Hopefully I can port my paint over from fm4 smile

TomN94

2,401 posts

64 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
S3_Graham said:
Hopefully I can port my paint over from fm4 smile
Afaik you can port vinyl groups over.

stephen300o

15,411 posts

134 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
C2james said:
cock. hehe



sorry
That's what I think when I see a TVR too. Lol

C2james

4,625 posts

71 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
I was referring to Luke's last name but ok. hehe

LukeSi

5,377 posts

67 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
C2james said:
I was referring to Luke's last name but ok. hehe
Careful where you go with names Mr Dickson... hehe

sidaorb

5,275 posts

112 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
TomN94 said:
S3_Graham said:
Hopefully I can port my paint over from fm4 smile
Afaik you can port vinyl groups over.
Guess I'll be saving complete cars as layer groups.

C2james

4,625 posts

71 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
LukeSi said:
Careful where you go with names Mr Dickson... hehe
Hmm I call stale mate.

S3_Graham

12,629 posts

105 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
sidaorb said:
TomN94 said:
S3_Graham said:
Hopefully I can port my paint over from fm4 smile
Afaik you can port vinyl groups over.
Guess I'll be saving complete cars as layer groups.
pain isnt it!

MarkRSi

5,331 posts

124 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Just found out about this... Want smile hopefully they won't cripple the physics/sound a la TDU2/Every NFS games since NFSU2 etc.


Any good places to pre-order?

LukeSi

5,377 posts

67 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
MarkRSi said:
Just found out about this... Want smile hopefully they won't cripple the physics/sound a la TDU2/Every NFS games since NFSU2 etc.


Any good places to pre-order?
Depends, want the LCE?

MarkRSi

5,331 posts

124 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
LukeSi said:
Depends, want the LCE?
Depends on what's in the LCE tongue out

ETA, seems like a £20 premium for 5 cars and some other crap?

Edited by MarkRSi on Saturday 6th October 21:01