PistonHeads.com Forum

Forza Horizon

Author
Discussion

TomN94

2,401 posts

60 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all


Last one from yesterday that was revealed at like 3am UK time. More will be coming on Monday now.

S3_Graham

12,488 posts

101 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
I desperately want a 911 gt2 frown

TomN94

2,401 posts

60 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
I want a Gallardo Spyder/Performante. Thats pretty much the only car that isn't already confirmed, or pictured elsewhere that I want.

LiamB

7,024 posts

45 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
S3_Graham said:
I desperately want a 911 gt2 frown
Didn't they say there was no Porsche's?

Ved

3,308 posts

77 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
LiamB said:
S3_Graham said:
I desperately want a 911 gt2 frown
Didn't they say there was no Porsche's?
Yep no Porsche in FH.
Advertisement

stephen300o

14,823 posts

130 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Ved said:
LiamB said:
S3_Graham said:
I desperately want a 911 gt2 frown
Didn't they say there was no Porsche's?
Yep no Porsche in FH.
Ouch, that's ruf.

TomN94

2,401 posts

60 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
Just found a video online, confirming the Veyron SS, it has a short gameplay clip of it.



Link here :- http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-12885...

Ved

3,308 posts

77 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
stephen300o said:
Ved said:
LiamB said:
S3_Graham said:
I desperately want a 911 gt2 frown
Didn't they say there was no Porsche's?
Yep no Porsche in FH.
Ouch, that's ruf.
Left me feeling flat

C2james

4,625 posts

67 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
Ved said:
stephen300o said:
Ved said:
LiamB said:
S3_Graham said:
I desperately want a 911 gt2 frown
Didn't they say there was no Porsche's?
Yep no Porsche in FH.
Ouch, that's ruf.
Left me feeling flat
Hitler! no wait...

davepoth

25,391 posts

101 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
I see from the trailer there are NPC articulated trucks, and also a 77 Trans Am. Do we get to pretend to be Burt Reynolds I wonder...?

Ved

3,308 posts

77 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
davepoth said:
I see from the trailer there are NPC articulated trucks, and also a 77 Trans Am. Do we get to pretend to be Burt Reynolds I wonder...?
Now that would be a mission smile there's a lot of potential for this sort of thing so you never know.

ajprice

11,973 posts

98 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
Part of it is supposed to be when you get a Mustang you race it against a P51 Mustang plane smile

stephen300o

14,823 posts

130 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
ajprice said:
Part of it is supposed to be when you get a Mustang you race it against a P51 Mustang plane smile
Cool, I'll take the plane. smile

dmulally

3,969 posts

82 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
stephen300o said:
ajprice said:
Part of it is supposed to be when you get a Mustang you race it against a P51 Mustang plane smile
Cool, I'll take the plane. smile
...and I'll take Sally Field.

No, WAIT!

TomN94

2,401 posts

60 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all


You sure?

y2blade

55,884 posts

117 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all
I wish I'd not seen that^^^ frown

LukeSi

5,371 posts

63 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW3urjv7_2Y&amp...
Skip to 2:50.
CLASSIC MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LiamB

7,024 posts

45 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Oh my fking god.

Finally!!!

dmulally

3,969 posts

82 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
LukeSi said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW3urjv7_2Y&amp...
Skip to 2:50.
CLASSIC MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good find.

CBR JGWRR

6,447 posts

51 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
LukeSi said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW3urjv7_2Y&amp...
Skip to 2:50.
CLASSIC MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I can go road racing with my CBR 1500 civic.

I might get FH...



It's interesting how the've taken the road going Zonda out leaving the track only one still in...

Edited by CBR JGWRR on Monday 8th October 05:15