At Adrian Flux, we realise that not all homes are alike - but whether you live in a standard terrace, a converted lighthouse or a listed thatched cottage we have a scheme to suit.
As one of the leading specialist home insurance brokers in the UK, we use a panel of more than 30 insurers to ensure the right cover, at the right price.
And if your property is a little out of the ordinary, we can almost always provide a competitive price where many companies will not offer cover at all.
As well as buildings cover for timber-framed, listed or thatched properties, we provide contents cover for high-value collections or high net worth individuals with specialist needs.
We can even provide insurance for empty properties, holiday lets and park homes, with a huge range of tailor-made policies including:
● Property owners and tenants in the UK
● Flexible landlords insurance able to cope with rapidly changing portfolios
● Buy-to-let insurance, flats (including blocks), student lets and bedsits
● Holiday and second homes
● Period properties including antiques and valuables
● Properties affected by subsidence and underpinning
● Cover for properties in flood areas
● Home-based business cover
● Bed and breakfast businesses
As well as levels of cover, our home insurance comes with a 24-hour claims hotline with counselling support, a helpline with advice and contact details for tradesmen, discounts for alarms and security locks and when you take out both buildings and contents insurance.
Call us today on 0800 369 8586
for a free quote and discuss your individual requirements with one of our experienced staff. Or visit http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/ph-household