Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 89 90
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Life Saab Itch

Original Poster:

37,056 posts

76 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
wink


Just in case my crystal ball is right...

rubystone

8,601 posts

147 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
Glock collects first win, Pic second and Maylander classified 3rd (BCE declares 90% rule contravenes European Court of Human Rights rules in order to have Maylander classified as such).

diddly69

695 posts

65 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
biggrin

Jezz172

599 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
Damon Hill to make shock return in a Jordan as Eddie returns to team ownership biggrin

iva cosworth

15,467 posts

51 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
Bernie in "Red faced ,money losing ,U turn" shocker.........hopefullylaugh
Advertisement

Life Saab Itch

Original Poster:

37,056 posts

76 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
iva cosworth said:
Bernie in "Red faced ,money losing ,U turn" shocker.........hopefullylaugh
He won't lose. He never does.

There will be a clause in the contract that states that if the hosts can't fulfill security obligations then they owe him X amount of cash.

The only people that lose are the fans and the people in that opressed nation. The Bahrainis could st money and not notice. A £50 mil forfeit is nothing.

y2blade

54,729 posts

103 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
you git!!!!!

Mr_Thyroid

1,041 posts

115 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
iva cosworth said:
Bernie in "Red faced ,money losing ,U turn" shocker.........hopefullylaugh
If it's cancelled less than x-weeks before the event there is a huge fine. This is why Bernie was talking up the event before the start of the season when every right thinking individual could see it would probably be impossible.

iva cosworth

15,467 posts

51 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
Mr_Thyroid said:
iva cosworth said:
Bernie in "Red faced ,money losing ,U turn" shocker.........hopefullylaugh
If it's cancelled less than x-weeks before the event there is a huge fine. This is why Bernie was talking up the event before the start of the season when every right thinking individual could see it would probably be impossible.
So basically if Bahrain cancels he collects even more cash furious

Has Tamara been shoe shopping again ?laugh

EDLT

14,730 posts

94 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
Thanks for the spoilers in the title, I was really looking forward to this race. rolleyes

Richard-G

1,231 posts

63 months

[news] 
Sunday 8th April 2012 quote quote all
Away from all the political bulishh, I know Bahrain has got a bad rep for borefests however I do think with the new pirellis and the drs it could be a good race. Hot so the tyres will fall to bits, dusty off line to punish mistakes, lots of hard braking passing zones and a variety of different corner profiles. Two drs zones would be easily possible aswell.

2010 was a bad race as it was the first Race of the season and the first race with no refuelling in ages. 2009 it was no worse than the rest of the season

Mr_Thyroid

1,041 posts

115 months

[news] 
Monday 9th April 2012 quote quote all
Richard-G said:
Away from all the political bulishh, I know Bahrain has got a bad rep for borefests however I do think with the new pirellis and the drs it could be a good race. Hot so the tyres will fall to bits, dusty off line to punish mistakes, lots of hard braking passing zones and a variety of different corner profiles. Two drs zones would be easily possible aswell.

2010 was a bad race as it was the first Race of the season and the first race with no refuelling in ages. 2009 it was no worse than the rest of the season
Yep in 2010 every one drove around waiting for someone else to pit - no one knew how far they could go or how hard they could push and no one took any risks. Also, they used an extended version of the track which was deemed to contribute to the boredom - I believe they have reverted back to the original configuration now. Prior to 2010 the Bahrain race was not considered particularly dull.

Shouldn't go ahead though.

Richard-G

1,231 posts

63 months

[news] 
Monday 9th April 2012 quote quote all
They should hold it at Qatar, saw the Moto gp race and that track looks ok, then again one might argue that the whole of that region is a bit messy, then you start getting back onto politics and all I don't want is another 3 week break.

Humph

woof

8,257 posts

165 months

[news] 
Monday 9th April 2012 quote quote all
Richard-G said:
They should hold it at Qatar, saw the Moto gp race and that track looks ok, then again one might argue that the whole of that region is a bit messy, then you start getting back onto politics and all I don't want is another 3 week break.

Humph
MotoGP was great smile top racing

GTDNB

279 posts

58 months

garycat

2,327 posts

98 months

[news] 
Wednesday 11th April 2012 quote quote all
Pirelli have announced the tyre compounds for Bahrain.... bulletproof and run-flat

smartypants

22,246 posts

57 months

[news] 
Wednesday 11th April 2012 quote quote all
hehe

Fire99

8,714 posts

117 months

[news] 
Wednesday 11th April 2012 quote quote all
garycat said:
Pirelli have announced the tyre compounds for Bahrain.... bulletproof and run-flat
And Bernie's thinking of adding Stingers and Rocket-Launchers to the mix to 'spice up' racing without increasing speeds. smile

woof

8,257 posts

165 months

[news] 
Wednesday 11th April 2012 quote quote all
garycat said:
Pirelli have announced the tyre compounds for Bahrain.... bulletproof and run-flat
Genius

ajprice

10,317 posts

84 months

[news] 
Wednesday 11th April 2012 quote quote all
rubystone said:
Glock collects first win, Pic second and Maylander classified 3rd (BCE declares 90% rule contravenes European Court of Human Rights rules in order to have Maylander classified as such).
Maybe if they do an Indianapolis 2005 and just Ferrari, Marussia and HRT turn up. Something on Alonso's car breaks, putting him out. Massa plays bumper cars with the HRT cars because that is who he would be on the pace with, and is black flagged for the damage caused. The safety car comes out and that's how Maylander gets third hehe
2 3 ... 89 90
Reply to Topic