PistonHeads.com Forum

BBQ at 230am : Here we go again!

BBQ at 230am : Here we go again!

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,052 posts

61 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Time for a new thread, you lot have killed the old one again rolleyes

neiljohnson

11,170 posts

104 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Works ok for me laugh

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,052 posts

61 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Morning Neil coffee

It will stop soon, 500 pages is the ph limit. Doesn't take long wink

neiljohnson

11,170 posts

104 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Just waiting for jez to see it hehe

lastmin8264

498 posts

47 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Morning,

New thread great opportunity for me to start chirping up in the legendary 'bbq saga'

John

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,052 posts

61 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
lastmin8264 said:
Morning,

New thread great opportunity for me to start chirping up in the legendary 'bbq saga'

John

Morning John wavey

007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
coffee Morning all smile

007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
lastmin8264 said:
Morning,

New thread great opportunity for me to start chirping up in the legendary 'bbq saga'

John
thumbup

007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
laugh Like the new name hehe

the_ferret82

25,585 posts

81 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
morning all wavey

007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Holy fly pussys batman!




007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Hoping to pop down to Brands today, see whats going on smile
coffee

lastmin8264

498 posts

47 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
I went to oulton on Wednesday to watch Ferrari trackday, it was like watching Porsche trackdays they hoon down the straights then almost come to a stop for the corners. Combined rwd and expensive cars I imagine.

My 10 month old lad loved it though



What's happening at Brands ?

007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
lastmin8264 said:
I went to oulton on Wednesday to watch Ferrari trackday, it was like watching Porsche trackdays they hoon down the straights then almost come to a stop for the corners. Combined rwd and expensive cars I imagine.

My 10 month old lad loved it though



What's happening at Brands ?
thumbup Great pic smile

DTM at Brands this weekend biggrin
Free practice today yes

007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
wavey



hehe

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,052 posts

61 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce

007 VXR

64,036 posts

84 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
richie slow said:
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce
roflrofl

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,052 posts

61 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
007 VXR said:
richie slow said:
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce
roflrofl
It's quiet now cloud9 I'm at work and he's gone out to terrorise the British public. Although I've just had a phone from him saying he's had a thumbup from the rozzers: at least that what he thought he saw. rofl

the_ferret82

25,585 posts

81 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
richie slow said:
007 VXR said:
richie slow said:
Bloody knackered this morning. It's Ferb blabla Just like having a Tigger in the house bounce
roflrofl
It's quiet now cloud9 I'm at work and he's gone out to terrorise the British public. Although I've just had a phone from him saying he's had a thumbup from the rozzers: at least that what he thought he saw. rofl
he is mad.... laugh should have told him if he is may way to stop by for a coffee

richie slow

Original Poster:

7,052 posts

61 months

Friday 18th May 2012
quotequote all
the_ferret82 said:
he is mad.... laugh should have told him if he is may way to stop by for a coffee
He had flames coming out of the tailpipes last night, and a very smiley Mrs Slow in the passenger seat. biggrin
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED