Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Derek Smith

Original Poster:

20,332 posts

133 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd June 2012 quote quote all
It would seem that allowing gay marriage gives rise to incest and illegal immigration. On top of that, just in case we weren't aware who the stop gay marriage campaign was aimed ait, we have an all male mixed race couple on the cover of their literature.

Subtle it ain't.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2012/jun/23/gay-...

martin84

5,366 posts

38 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd June 2012 quote quote all
I await the Daily Mail front page on Monday. They'll presumably warn especially against foreign gay asylum seekers getting married.

Halb

23,315 posts

68 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd June 2012 quote quote all
laugh
said:
'open the door to polygamy and incest'
That sort of crack pot strawman...I've seen that somewhere else before?biggrin

I'm all for lower house prices though, can't you all pretend to be gay and married?

EDLT

14,713 posts

91 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd June 2012 quote quote all
martin84 said:
I await the Daily Mail front page on Monday. They'll presumably warn especially against foreign gay asylum seekers getting married.
And I await the thread agreeing with article, which should appear on here at about 11am the same day.

AJS-

11,767 posts

121 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
Gay, married illegal immigrant polygamists affecting house prices.

This is the story the Daily Mail has been waiting 100 years for.


Advertisement

Derek Smith

Original Poster:

20,332 posts

133 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
AJS- said:
Gay, married illegal immigrant polygamists affecting house prices.

This is the story the Daily Mail has been waiting 100 years for.
Was that mistyping? Did you mean:

This is the story the Daily Mail has been writing for 100 years.

AJS-

11,767 posts

121 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
Derek Smith said:
AJS- said:
Gay, married illegal immigrant polygamists affecting house prices.

This is the story the Daily Mail has been waiting 100 years for.
Was that mistyping? Did you mean:

This is the story the Daily Mail has been writing for 100 years.
laugh

I've never seen them all so neatly wrapped into one article though.

LordFlathead

8,652 posts

143 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
OMG is that Lewis Hamilton yikes

Is he driving for Bennetton yikesyikes

AJS-

11,767 posts

121 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
Suspect it will be once someone handy with photoshop wakes up.

rohrl

5,291 posts

30 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
EDLT said:
martin84 said:
I await the Daily Mail front page on Monday. They'll presumably warn especially against foreign gay asylum seekers getting married.
And I await the thread agreeing with article, which should appear on here at about 11am the same day.
The first logically-tortured comment blaming the EU should be along at about 11.15am in that case, shortly followed by one decrying ZaNu-Liebore and Ed Millibland for censoring the free speech of the anti's who have just freely spoken.

dave stew

1,502 posts

52 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
LordFlathead said:
OMG is that Lewis Hamilton yikes

Is he driving for Bennetton yikesyikes

He has a job in Thornton's warehouse. Fudge packing.

AJS-

11,767 posts

121 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
rohrl said:
The first logically-tortured comment blaming the EU should be along at about 11.15am in that case, shortly followed by one decrying ZaNu-Liebore and Ed Millibland for censoring the free speech of the anti's who have just freely spoken.
It goes without saying that it's the banana bending Brussels bureaucrats at the ECHR who forced us to allow gay marriage in the first place, thanks to Tony Blair.

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

140 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
'Idiots in utterly fking ridiculous argument' shocker! Opens it up to legalized incest? Seriously? Have a look at the gay marriage thread to see other examples of crap, and fking ridiculous arguments being put for by the against side.

Interesting to note that incest is seen as a bad thing, and yet in their very own bible we have Noah's family, Lot, the children of Adam and Eve, and the likes, all involving incest. That is seemingly OK in their book, (literally).

Edited by TheHeretic on Sunday 24th June 09:27

speedy_thrills

5,974 posts

128 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
The problem with arguments against gay marriage is that it always seems to be marriage that is the real culprit.
Reply to Topic