PistonHeads.com Forum

Abu Hamza extradition halted .. again

Abu Hamza extradition halted .. again

Author
Discussion

russ_a

2,087 posts

118 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
About time he slung his hook.

Marf

22,907 posts

148 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Hooky's Barrister is on Newsnight shortly.

theironduke

6,995 posts

95 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Has the plane left the tarmac yet?????

Pupp

8,764 posts

179 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
whoami said:
Murph7355 said:
Breadvan72 said:
Pesky freedom of speech and assembly, eh? What we need is a system of law that has no truck with such foolishness. How about Sharia law?
I'm not keen on the EU interfering in our legal affairs.
Well put.
Since when did the ECHR have anything to do with the EU? confused

Puggit

36,168 posts

155 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Pupp said:
whoami said:
Murph7355 said:
Breadvan72 said:
Pesky freedom of speech and assembly, eh? What we need is a system of law that has no truck with such foolishness. How about Sharia law?
I'm not keen on the EU interfering in our legal affairs.
Well put.
Since when did the ECHR have anything to do with the EU? confused
Membership of the EU is conditional to membership of the ECHR
Advertisement

whoami

11,316 posts

147 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Pupp said:
whoami said:
Murph7355 said:
Breadvan72 said:
Pesky freedom of speech and assembly, eh? What we need is a system of law that has no truck with such foolishness. How about Sharia law?
I'm not keen on the EU interfering in our legal affairs.
Well put.
Since when did the ECHR have anything to do with the EU? confused
Are you really confused...?





Pupp

8,764 posts

179 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
whoami said:
Are you really confused...?
Not at all; they are separate and distinct entities.

Vipers

22,639 posts

135 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Thank god for that, the yanks wont fk around like we did.

Our legal system is so fked up, I just hope the lawyers whom the tax payer supported to represent the hooked basteward can sleep at night.




smile

Pupp

8,764 posts

179 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Vipers said:
Thank god for that, the yanks wont fk around like we did.

Our legal system is so fked up, I just hope the lawyers whom the tax payer supported to represent the hooked basteward can sleep at night.


smile
Oh c'mon... you can't blame lawyers for exploiting the law. if you don't like the legal avenues that are available in any given situation then by all means fix whatever is identified as the problem... this is what the Court has said should be done. It's actually a good example of the judiciary addressing the problems politicians create...

onyx39

8,600 posts

57 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Convoy now arrived @ Mildenhall.

69 coupe

1,898 posts

118 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
10-4

TopOnePercent

427 posts

67 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Annoyingly I forgot to replace my "Bin Ladens Dead" champagne, so don't have anything more suitable to celebrate handzas departure than a large whiskey and a fat cigar.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

smegmore

3,091 posts

83 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
A shame they're not shipping out a few more of the 'brothers' to keep them company, especially the ginger piece of st who was ranting outside the High Court, together with the 'right honourable' members of the legal profession who saw fit to line their own pockets by defending these animals.

Pupp

8,764 posts

179 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
smegmore said:
the 'right honourable' members of the legal profession who saw fit to line their own pockets by defending these animals.
Ah, so the rule of law only applies to those who fit some particular steeotype of a 'preferred' defendant?

eldar

9,996 posts

103 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Pupp said:
Ah, so the rule of law only applies to those who fit some particular steeotype of a 'preferred' defendant?
Letter of the law vs spirit of the law. After all, if the state is chucking money around, who can blame a lawyer for grabbing a share?

smegmore

3,091 posts

83 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Pupp said:
smegmore said:
the 'right honourable' members of the legal profession who saw fit to line their own pockets by defending these animals.
Ah, so the rule of law only applies to those who fit some particular steeotype of a 'preferred' defendant?
If you lie down with dogs you catch fleas




Edited by smegmore on Saturday 6th October 00:18

TopOnePercent

427 posts

67 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
and they're off!

essayer

3,260 posts

101 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
TopOnePercent said:
and they're off!
They'll be back one day...

In coffins lol


E: Gulfstream N977GA has just cleared the Welsh coast !

Edited by essayer on Saturday 6th October 00:22

onyx39

8,600 posts

57 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
essayer said:
They'll be back one day...

In coffins lol


E: Gulfstream N977GA has just cleared the Welsh coast !

Edited by essayer on Saturday 6th October 00:22
Blimey, they didnt hang around!

Oystercatcher

424 posts

109 months

Saturday 6th October 2012
quotequote all
TopOnePercent said:
and they're off!
http://www.flightradar24.com/

Gulfstream N977GA by any chance, just crossed the Welsh coast going at a fair lick? Ex-Mildenhall with a slight detour round Lutonistan...

byebye

ETA: D'oh too slow