Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

rev-erend

Original Poster:

18,253 posts

170 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
OK, so you have just won the lottery and now have a huge house but more importantly have a huge garage with the ready cash to splash on some dream bikes.

So, lets say you want to fill it with 10 bikes.

What would you choose.

Here's mine :

1. Repsol Fireblade 2010
2. BMW S1000RR HP4 2012
3. Ducati Panigale
4. Vyrus
5. Kawasaki ZX 7R
6. Bimota SB3
7. Kawasaki H1 Triple
8. Silk 700
9. Ducati - Hailwood Replica
10. Indian Stick shift

What would you have...?

3DP

8,280 posts

120 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Ducati 996R
2. KTM 990 Adventure with every accessory
3. Kawasaki ZX7R
4. Ducati 1098R
5. KTM 500EXC
6. Honda CBX1000 twin shock model
7. Honda RC30
8. Honda C90 (box fresh)
9. Suzuki GSXR1100 WP/WR
10. Suzuki RGV250 VJ22

VidalBaboon

9,073 posts

101 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Vyrus M2 with the Ducati twin (not 600)
2. KTM 990 ADV
3. Supercharged ZZR14
4. Turbocharged Tuono
5. RS250 with a Polaris motor
6. Harley Heritage Soft Tail Classic
7. Supercharged V-Rod
8. Norton Commando
9. Desmosidici
10. Burgman 800

dapearson

2,117 posts

110 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
VidalBaboon said:
...
3. Supercharged ZZR14
...
Christ! What must that be like!?

Rew

250 posts

82 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Without deep thought ( if I did, I am sure the list would change )

1. Norton Commando SE
2. Ducati Desmo
3. Ducati 1098R Bayliss Edition
4. Harley Soft Tail Heritage Classic
5. Harley V Rod Muscle
6. Honda Fireblade Repsol colours
7. Honda VFR 750 RC30
8. Honda NSR250 MC28 in Rothmans colours
9. Triumph Scrambler
10. Triumph Speed Triple SE ( round headlight model )
Advertisement

slevin911

522 posts

62 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1.TDR 250
2.RS 250
3.CR 500
4.TZR250 3XV
5.Intimidator 700
6.990 adventure
7.ducati hpermotard
8.ducati 999
9.Husaberg supermto
10.XB 12S lighting

cw200

44 posts

35 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Not got 10 but at the moment ideal garage would read:

1. MotoGP bike for scaring myself senseless on track days
2. Panigale just because I love Ducati's
3. ZZR1400 for distance stuff
4. RSVR1000 just to annoy my mate who regrets selling his
5. Some sort of dirt bike for playing in my oversize playpen (i.e. massive field with jumps and other joys as I am a millionaire now)

That would probably do it for me to be honest.

alvington89

101 posts

108 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
My dream garage is currently under construction. So far I have managed to acquire the following:

Suzuki RG500 'Pepsi' Spondon framed special with Nova gearbox and dry clutch/Ohlins/BST carbon wheels etc.
Suzuki Rg500 original in blue and white
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'M' spec in blue and white
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'M' spec in blue and white (another one)
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'Lucky Strike'
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ21 in red and white
Yamaha TZR 250 3MA reverse cylinder special (Marlboro colours)
Yamaha TZR 250 3MA in red and white
Yamaha TZR 250 3XV SP
Yamaha RD400 C in blue with mag wheels
Aprilia RS250 MK1 in Regianni colours
Honda 'Urban Tiger' Fireblade
Honda XR400

On the lookout for the following:

Suzuki RGV 250 SP VJ23 in 'Lucky Strike' colours
Honda NSR 250 MC21 SP in Rothmans colours
Honda NSR 250 MC28 SP in Rothmans colours

There are other bikes that interest me but I'm mainly on a 2 stroke collecting mission.

welshjohn

958 posts

67 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
I'd just keep my divvy for commuting and a 800 gs for the welsh roads i ride.

LiamB

6,597 posts

29 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1. HP4 S1000RR
2. KTM LC4 640.
3. Husqvarna 610
4. MV Agusta F4.
5. Kawasaki ZZR 1400
6. GSXR 1000
7. A Loud Cruiser of some sort.
8. BMW F800
9. Aprilia RS 250
10. Repsol Fireblade

rev-erend

Original Poster:

18,253 posts

170 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
alvington89 said:
My dream garage is currently under construction. So far I have managed to acquire the following:

Suzuki RG500 'Pepsi' Spondon framed special with Nova gearbox and dry clutch/Ohlins/BST carbon wheels etc.
Suzuki Rg500 original in blue and white
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'M' spec in blue and white
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'M' spec in blue and white (another one)
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'Lucky Strike'
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ21 in red and white
Yamaha TZR 250 3MA reverse cylinder special (Marlboro colours)
Yamaha TZR 250 3MA in red and white
Yamaha TZR 250 3XV SP
Yamaha RD400 C in blue with mag wheels
Aprilia RS250 MK1 in Regianni colours
Honda 'Urban Tiger' Fireblade
Honda XR400

On the lookout for the following:

Suzuki RGV 250 SP VJ23 in 'Lucky Strike' colours
Honda NSR 250 MC21 SP in Rothmans colours
Honda NSR 250 MC28 SP in Rothmans colours

There are other bikes that interest me but I'm mainly on a 2 stroke collecting mission.
Looks like you are a bit light on the RGV250 collection smile

Check out the 2 stroke in my profile

muon

814 posts

26 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Ummmm CBR600RR 2012 in black + white or with more experience the Repsol Fireblade from last year. Cruiser would be something like a Harley Davidson Fat Boy.

My garage would be too full up with my black Porsche 911 964 Turbo II (3.6L), Ferrari 355 convertible in yellow, Lamborghini Diablo GTR, Lamborghini LP670-4 SV, Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec II, Lotus Exige S2, Ferrari 458 Italia and a totally unmolested, low mileage Honda Civic EK9 Type-Rx.

podman

5,409 posts

126 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
rev-erend said:
alvington89 said:
My dream garage is currently under construction. So far I have managed to acquire the following:

Suzuki RG500 'Pepsi' Spondon framed special with Nova gearbox and dry clutch/Ohlins/BST carbon wheels etc.
Suzuki Rg500 original in blue and white
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'M' spec in blue and white
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'M' spec in blue and white (another one)
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ22 'Lucky Strike'
Suzuki RGV 250 VJ21 in red and white
Yamaha TZR 250 3MA reverse cylinder special (Marlboro colours)
Yamaha TZR 250 3MA in red and white
Yamaha TZR 250 3XV SP
Yamaha RD400 C in blue with mag wheels
Aprilia RS250 MK1 in Regianni colours
Honda 'Urban Tiger' Fireblade
Honda XR400

On the lookout for the following:

Suzuki RGV 250 SP VJ23 in 'Lucky Strike' colours
Honda NSR 250 MC21 SP in Rothmans colours
Honda NSR 250 MC28 SP in Rothmans colours

There are other bikes that interest me but I'm mainly on a 2 stroke collecting mission.
Looks like you are a bit light on the RGV250 collection smile

Check out the 2 stroke in my profile
That may take some time for him to check, Mr alvington89 isnt on here for months at a time..

Nice collection thou sir, you should post more often..

I could cope with just 1 x RGV , a 1991 M and add to it an the earlier RG250 Mk1 with single disc an RC30,RD/RD500,NS400,1198 Bayliss rep, a 250/350LC and a Panigale.

That list may be different tomorrow and again the day after that..

mrmaggit

9,963 posts

134 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
rev-erend said:
OK, so you have just won the lottery and now have a huge house but more importantly have a huge garage with the ready cash to splash on some dream bikes.

So, lets say you want to fill it with 10 bikes.

What would you choose.

Here's mine :

1. Repsol Fireblade 2010
2. BMW S1000RR HP4 2012
3. Ducati Panigale
4. Vyrus
5. Kawasaki ZX 7R
6. Bimota SB3
7. Kawasaki H1 Triple
8. Silk 700
9. Ducati - Hailwood Replica
10. Indian Stick shift

What would you have...?
3 of those

Pothole

20,260 posts

168 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
At this precise moment:

Foggy Rep Ducati 916
Foggy Petronas FP1
Honda RC30
Honda NR750
Mondial Piega
MV F4 Senna
MV Brutale
Triumph Bonneville (1965)
Patrick Godet Egli-Vincent Café Racer
Norton F1

rhinochopig

17,063 posts

84 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Manx Norton
2. Vincent Black Shadow
3. TZR250SP
4. Sorted Bimota vdue.
5. Rothmans NSR500
6. Honda 6
7. MV Agusta tripple
8. Y2K
9. Ohlins / Yamaha AWD WR450
10. Norton RCW588

Petrolhead95

6,345 posts

40 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
Hmm, I couldn't own 10 bikes, but I'd happily own these;

- Yamaha R1
- BMW S1000RR
- Yamaha R6
- Honda Fireblade 1000 with Repsol paint
- MV Augusta
- Yamaha FS1-E
- Triumph Daytona 675 Black Edition
- Honda Fireblade 600


Yazza54

13,408 posts

67 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
NR750
RC30
916
R7

And my R1 just because its the best thing I've ever ridden and makes me moist

jackh707

1,747 posts

42 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1. Suzuki RG 500
2. GSXR 1000 K5
3. Aprillia SXV 550
4. KTM SMT
4. KTM 690 duke r
5. Ducati 998r
6. Ducati 848 evo
7. CBR 600RR
8. Fireblade
9. BMW HP2 sport
10. Striple

In no particular order, and with ABS where available.

I have a different list for old bikes.

aeropilot

8,943 posts

113 months

[news] 
Friday 28th September 2012 quote quote all
1. BSA Goldstar DBD34 in Clubmans trim
2. 1961 Triumph TR5R
3. 1941 Harley Davidson FL ‘Knucklehead’ bobber
4. Ducati Monster S2R1000
5. Triton (slimline + pre-unit T120)
6. Zundapp KS750 sidecar outfit
7. 1979 Honda CBX
8. MV Agusta 500-3 GP bike
9. 1953 Indian Chief
10. Metisse-Triumph ‘McQueen’ replica

2 3
Reply to Topic