Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Hobo

Original Poster:

4,289 posts

130 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Thinking of taking employees out for some food/drink in next few weeks & like the look of this.

Anyone been & if so what did you think. Would be around around 15-20 people, so was looking at either the 'mountain of meat' or possible the 'suckling pig banquet'.

http://truebarbecue.com/menu/

balders118

4,189 posts

52 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
No help what so over and totally off topic, but you don't live in/near Chapel Allerton do you? I only ask because I have only every seen one Ducati 1199, and it goes to my gym.

YRRunner

1,448 posts

100 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
Hobo said:
Thinking of taking employees out for some food/drink in next few weeks & like the look of this.

Anyone been & if so what did you think. Would be around around 15-20 people, so was looking at either the 'mountain of meat' or possible the 'suckling pig banquet'.

http://truebarbecue.com/menu/
Not been, but I do like the menu. The choices are much more authentic Louisiana style than the "Ribshack", much like my favourite "Tony Roma's" in the States. I have a feeling the close proximity to Anthony Flynn's new "Ribshack" in the Corn Exchange will prove to be interesting. Reds sounds quite small and your party is quite big, so I'd go down there first and check out the venue before booking.

Edited by YRRunner on Sunday 30th September 17:17

Hobo

Original Poster:

4,289 posts

130 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
balders118 said:
No help what so over and totally off topic, but you don't live in/near Chapel Allerton do you? I only ask because I have only every seen one Ducati 1199, and it goes to my gym.
No, not me.

blackcab

1,249 posts

84 months

[news] 
Sunday 30th September 2012 quote quote all
you will not be dissapoined but if you taking a few you will need to book parties of 8 or more ...
Advertisement

LeighB

3,724 posts

109 months

[news] 
Monday 1st October 2012 quote quote all
blackcab said:
you will not be dissapoined but if you taking a few you will need to book parties of 8 or more ...
So they have spam on the menu then hehe

blackcab

1,249 posts

84 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
Hahaha - They would If I asked I am sure ... Its my cousins place and the food is getting better everytime I go .... and no I dont get discount ... Tight ass side of family

izabar

205 posts

66 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
hoping to try it in the next week or so Paul,Like your new pj by the way.

blackcab

1,249 posts

84 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
My PJ .. you mean the Volvo lol ... company work bus !
Reply to Topic