PistonHeads.com Forum

Aaaaaaarrrrgh Jezzzzzzzzzzzzze!

Aaaaaaarrrrgh Jezzzzzzzzzzzzze!

Author
Discussion

dixiebabes

Original Poster:

3,043 posts

129 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
Trying to get some time off running and fetching for the wife on a weekend so. I can start the brake upgrades, and she turns round and says eeeh were at partys every Saturday night for the next month. I feel a bout of 24 hour flu coming on. Don't tell her though lads.

Dix

rev-erend

18,871 posts

189 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
Why not work on the car during the day .. leaving the evening free for beer.

wooly350i

2,184 posts

113 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
Too many parties, couldn't be doing with that,drinking,late to bed,hang over,feeling rough,get nowt done.

Jonny weggie

1,604 posts

96 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
You poor we bastid, welcome to the big bad world trying to juggle everything around the car, been there done that, just get plastered on the first Sat night out with rusty of coarse and that'll be it her in doors will send you to the garage after coming back in a right mess. You can always give her a Wet Willie,lol, that's sucking your finger and shoving it in her ear then turning your finger around making a squelchy noise, They hate that.

good luck bud.

GV

2,241 posts

129 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
Depends on the type of party one is going to. Provided it's not a Tuppaware type party enjoy the social experience these gatherings bring. If not, do what I do and tell the wife you ain't going......!
Advertisement

Wedg1e

26,022 posts

170 months

Tuesday 2nd October 2012
quotequote all
I have a similar issue, the main difference being that Nursy invites everyone to us! So unless I go AWOL I just have to party...

rev-erend

18,871 posts

189 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Wedg1e said:
I have a similar issue, the main difference being that Nursy invites everyone to us! So unless I go AWOL I just have to party...
You probably keep making excuses to show off your huge workshop.

mrzigazaga

15,007 posts

70 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Jonny weggie said:
You can always give her a Wet Willie,lol, that's sucking your finger and shoving it in her ear then turning your finger around making a squelchy noise, They hate that.
laugh...I suppose being an embarrassment at the first party will grant you exclusion to the rest...Best of luck mate..Ziga

dixiebabes

Original Poster:

3,043 posts

129 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
mrzigazaga said:
laugh...I suppose being an embarrassment at the first party will grant you exclusion to the rest...Best of luck mate..Ziga
I'm going with this one its a simple but no doubt really effective route!!

Cheers Zig.

Tried the wet willy route before and it took me three weeks to dislodge same finger from rectal cavity Johnny.

Dix

ElvisWedgely

2,309 posts

70 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
Here is what I do. On the evening of the party I start up an argument with the Mrs.and storm out into the garage in a fit of anger. The subject of the argument can be something quite simple, like you didn't like her cooking or the way she cleaned your room. These are simple but touchy subjects for women. This will immediately spark off an argument.
Once in the garage you proceed with the repairs on your car for the rest of the evening. Make sure you have everything you need so as you don't have to leave the garage mid way, such as all the beer you need etc. She will then go to the party either on her own, with a friend or not at all. The next day, you simply buy her a bunch of flowers or chocolates or both, and apologise saying what a fool you've been. This works every time and you will be forgiven until the next time.
Always have a back up plan just in case. Pack and overnight bag and keep a duvet in the back of the car just in case you have to spend the whole of the evening sleeping in the car.

Tony. TCB.

maston

870 posts

57 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
mrzigazaga said:
laugh...I suppose being an embarrassment at the first party will grant you exclusion to the rest...Best of luck mate..Ziga
Reminds me of my dad years ago....he got hammered and kept patting one of mum's friends' husbands bald head and laughing "hello Kojak !!!" it didn't go down too well with either my mum or anyone else...that excluded dad from future parties so he could fix the piston rings on the old ford cortina mk 3 biggrin


mrzigazaga

15,007 posts

70 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
maston said:
Reminds me of my dad years ago....he got hammered and kept patting one of mum's friends' husbands bald head and laughing "hello Kojak !!!" it didn't go down too well with either my mum or anyone else...that excluded dad from future parties so he could fix the piston rings on the old ford cortina mk 3 biggrin
rofl

jon haines

751 posts

151 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
come on who wears the trousers in your house? tell her you will go to 2 of them cos youre working on your car and its tuff titty if she dosent like it.

TomTom3011

7 posts

44 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
jon haines said:
come on who wears the trousers in your house? tell her you will go to 2 of them cos youre working on your car and its tuff titty if she dosent like it.
Kim wears the troosers in there house. I have seen Jeff in a Skirt.

mrzigazaga

15,007 posts

70 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
TomTom3011 said:
Kim wears the troosers in there house. I have seen Jeff in a Skirt.
laugh..So have we..With a blonde wig on...

dixiebabes

Original Poster:

3,043 posts

129 months

Wednesday 3rd October 2012
quotequote all
TomTom3011 said:
Kim wears the troosers in there house. I have seen Jeff in a Skirt.
Ha ha nice one RC.

DIX

Wedg1e

26,022 posts

170 months

Thursday 4th October 2012
quotequote all
rev-erend said:
You probably keep making excuses to show off your huge workshop.
It just so happens that the beer fridge is in the workshop as there's no room in the kitchen... paperbag

It may be huge but it's scary how much of it gets used when you pull bits off a Wedge...