Hey all on Sunday 30th September i went upto Donington Park for the final round in both the FIA GT1 and British GT championship. I have to say it was a fantastic day and it didn't rain altough it threathed to most of the day. The FIA GT1 race was over shadowed by the Vita4one Z4 being taken out on the second corner by the Sunred Ford GT and later on by the All-Inkl.com Merecedes SLS GT3 taking the remaining Z4 out and breaking the wall.
1. Hexis Racing Mclaren MP4-12 Glowing brake going upto McLeans
2. Reiter Engineering Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 at McLeans
3. Both Hexis Racing McLaren MP4-12's at the Melbourne Hairpin
4. Team WRT Audi R8 LMS at the Melbourne Hairpin
5. RJN Motorsports Nissan GTR GT3 at Redgate
6. Ecurie Ecosse BMW Z4 GT3 at Redgate
7. Ecurie Ecosse BMW Z4 GT3 at the Melbourne Hairpin
8. Trackspeed Porsche 997 GT3 R Joe Osbourne exiting the Foggarty Esses
9. Rosso Verde 458 GT3 exiting Goddards
10. United Autosport McLaren MP4-12 getting a little air
11. Optimum Motorsport Ginetta G55 GT3 and the Chevron GR8 GT3 on the outside
As always i appriciate coments and critisim.
Full set here: Secret Lemonade 1986