PistonHeads.com Forum

Cheap V12V ???

Author
Discussion

ferdi p

Original Poster:

945 posts

85 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
What do you guys think?

Ex hire car maybe?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/10010014.htm

AMDBSNick

5,296 posts

75 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Mileage on speedo read 57741 does it not confused

ferdi p

Original Poster:

945 posts

85 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Good spot!!

johng39

2,944 posts

73 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Does VAT qualifying mean + VAT or that it includes VAT?

AMDBSNick

5,296 posts

75 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
johng39 said:
Does VAT qualifying mean + VAT or that it includes VAT?
I think it means the price includes VAT which could be claimed back in some circumstances. Google it matey
Advertisement

George H

13,748 posts

77 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
AMDBSNick said:
Mileage on speedo read 57741 does it not confused
Could that be in KMs to make it tie in with the 40k stated in the ad?

Still quite high mileage and I think others will drop to probably around £80k around winter as they did last year. I'd hold out for a lower mileage example.

AMDBSNick

5,296 posts

75 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
George H said:
Could that be in KMs to make it tie in with the 40k stated in the ad?
That would equate to 36k miles so why put 40k

George H

13,748 posts

77 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
AMDBSNick said:
That would equate to 36k miles so why put 40k
Rounding up? I dunno I'm just thinking outside the box as to why the mileage is so high!

johng39

2,944 posts

73 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
AMDBSNick said:
I think it means the price includes VAT which could be claimed back in some circumstances. Google it matey
No need I have asknick.com biggrin

AMDBSNick

5,296 posts

75 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
George H said:
Rounding up? I dunno I'm just thinking outside the box as to why the mileage is so high!
Some peeps use their car George wink

George H

13,748 posts

77 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
AMDBSNick said:
Some peeps use their car George wink
My car has nearly 7000 miles on now wink

Nearly 60k is a bit excessive usage though! The annual fuel bills must be a tad expensive... Probably cheaper to lease another car to put the mileage on!

cayman-black

5,721 posts

129 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
As usual, this seems expensive to me! sorry.

ripley500

209 posts

124 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
George H said:
Could that be in KMs to make it tie in with the 40k stated in the ad?

Still quite high mileage and I think others will drop to probably around £80k around winter as they did last year. I'd hold out for a lower mileage example.
Did V12V really drop to circa 80k last year? I'm seriously considering one now so as many 09 models have around 10,000 miles then they could still drop 5 - 10k in price from current if I wait a month or two?

cayman-black

5,721 posts

129 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
ripley500 said:
Did V12V really drop to circa 80k last year? I'm seriously considering one now so as many 09 models have around 10,000 miles then they could still drop 5 - 10k in price from current if I wait a month or two?
They where going for around £75k from the main dealers.