Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Goodfella 555

199 posts

53 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Papa Hotel said:
Sorry Yoda, I don't think she's into diminutive green Jedi Masters either.
When William Blake said the fool and the genius don't see the same thing when they look upon an Oak tree he really wasn't f**king about was he.

Caulkhead

4,938 posts

42 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
CarGeeksWife said:
Not Cambodian & beginning to believe all men drive here like it's pissing contest & I take my lead from hubbie
'Foreign bugger' and now 'all men'.

Any other isms you'd like to include before you leave to sulk? smile

Papa Hotel

12,753 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Goodfella 555 said:
When William Blake said the fool and the genius don't see the same thing when they look upon an Oak tree he really wasn't f**king about was he.
William Blake probably knew what wasn't a proper noun and what punctuation to use when ending a question.

I was yanking your chain, you bit. End of, I need to go to bed. Night night.

Goodfella 555

199 posts

53 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Papa Hotel said:
William Blake probably knew what wasn't a proper noun and what punctuation to use when ending a question.

I was yanking your chain, you bit. End of, I need to go to bed. Night night.
D**k Head

Papa Hotel

12,753 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Goodfella 555 said:
D**k Head
rofl

Bang goes your ever-so-eloquent moral upper hand.
Advertisement

Goodfella 555

199 posts

53 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Papa Hotel said:
rofl

Bang goes your ever-so-eloquent moral upper hand.
Was never looking for an upper hand was never looking to be eloquent but interesting you saw it that way

CarGeeksWife

Original Poster:

62 posts

32 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I was just having a rant about awful drivers but thanks for rallying

Goodfella 555

199 posts

53 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
CarGeeksWife said:
I was just having a rant about awful drivers but thanks for rallying
Apologies I'm in a funny mood, 6 days off cigs I didn't mean to ruin the thread you are totally right some people shouldn't be on the road (or pavement!)

Papa Hotel

12,753 posts

67 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Goodfella 555 said:
Was never looking for an upper hand was never looking to be eloquent but interesting you saw it that way
I find that people are often unintelligible when they're aiming for eloquent. smile

DoodoolTala

835 posts

39 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Not surprised really, Audi A3 seems to be the step up car of most "rude bois".

ensignia

461 posts

120 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Away to Mumsnet with you. We have enough tepid st on here already.

carreauchompeur

12,740 posts

89 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Tedious argumentative thread is tedious and argumentative.

g3org3y

9,022 posts

76 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
carreauchompeur said:
st thread is st.
EFA

Manicminer

3,313 posts

82 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I'm confused, was this foreigner driving deliberately into the kerb to scare you? I'm finding it hard to figure out what exactly went on.




carreauchompeur

12,740 posts

89 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Bloody foreigners, coming over here, driving their Audis.

Pvapour

6,822 posts

138 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I'd like to know more about this pissing contest?

I've a stream I'm rather proud of & would like to know if I can still hold my own against the younger crowd.







biggrin

op - as GF said, ignore the twunts (roads and threads), smile at their blatantly advertised inadequacies, feel comfort & warmth in the fact that your life is not like theirs smile in fact, I feel a bit sorry for them really (only a bit mind biggrin)

xRIEx

3,193 posts

33 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Pvapour said:
...& would like to know if I can still hold my own against the younger crowd.
No - they put you on a register for doing things like that.

mercfunder

3,593 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Manicminer said:
I'm confused, was this foreigner driving deliberately into the kerb to scare you? I'm finding it hard to figure out what exactly went on.
You and me both, read the original post about 3 times and still can't understand what went on.

1
Reply to Topic