PistonHeads.com Forum

Good grief the world is a depressing at times

Good grief the world is a depressing at times

Author
Discussion

Adam B

Original Poster:

11,519 posts

166 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
Was reading last week about a brave young Pakistani girl who was campaigning for education for girls

Taliban have shot her in the head

http://news.sky.com/story/996839/arrests-made-over...

Spitfire2

1,606 posts

98 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
Pathetic. Bizarre how these s can believe they are right to do such a thing.

Negative Creep

15,632 posts

139 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
From the links below:

http://news.sky.com/story/996074/mum-who-glued-dau...

What the actual fk!?

davepoth

27,335 posts

111 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
Adam B said:
Was reading last week about a brave young Pakistani girl who was campaigning for education for girls

Taliban have shot her in the head

http://news.sky.com/story/996839/arrests-made-over...
On the plus side, she isn't dead.

B17NNS

14,006 posts

159 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
fking spineless animals.
Advertisement

Jasandjules

59,342 posts

141 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
PLEASE let the SAS go out and take the scum who did this down.

B17NNS

14,006 posts

159 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
Jasandjules said:
PLEASE let the SAS go out and take the scum who did this down.
yes and post the video on Al Jazera.

Caulkhead

4,938 posts

69 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
Jasandjules said:
PLEASE let the SAS go out and take the scum who did this down.
Western idiot - it's part of their culture, you just don't understand it.

MK Ultra

98 posts

61 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
Caulkhead said:
Western idiot - it's part of their culture, you just don't understand it.
Is it fk's. She was a normal Pakistani girl who just had a dream. Like millions of other girls like her.

You don't need the SAS to go. Am sure the SSG are doing something as we speak. A lot of people in Pakistan are anti-st like this. Pakistan has paid a heavy price and will continue to do so. This young victim is just one example of Pakistan's long and nasty war against terrorists like these.

So please, if you don't mind don't tarnish 160million people on the actions of a few. This ain't our culture.

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

167 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all

REALIST123

7,260 posts

65 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
MK Ultra said:
Caulkhead said:
Western idiot - it's part of their culture, you just don't understand it.
Is it fk's. She was a normal Pakistani girl who just had a dream. Like millions of other girls like her.

You don't need the SAS to go. Am sure the SSG are doing something as we speak. A lot of people in Pakistan are anti-st like this. Pakistan has paid a heavy price and will continue to do so. This young victim is just one example of Pakistan's long and nasty war against terrorists like these.

So please, if you don't mind don't tarnish 160million people on the actions of a few. This ain't our culture.
I think he was being facetious.

Having said that if there are so many against 'st like this' how come so little is beIng done to any effect?

GALLARDOGUY

8,160 posts

131 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
MK Ultra said:
Caulkhead said:
Western idiot - it's part of their culture, you just don't understand it.
Is it fk's. She was a normal Pakistani girl who just had a dream. Like millions of other girls like her.

You don't need the SAS to go. Am sure the SSG are doing something as we speak. A lot of people in Pakistan are anti-st like this. Pakistan has paid a heavy price and will continue to do so. This young victim is just one example of Pakistan's long and nasty war against terrorists like these.

So please, if you don't mind don't tarnish 160million people on the actions of a few. This ain't our culture.
Read between the lines please...

Johnnytheboy

14,173 posts

98 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
The curious things is that if - say - the IRA had gone round targetting schoolgirls who spoke out against them, their support (apart from their hardcore maniac core) would have evaporated.

And yet the Taliban seem to still be quite popular.

Must be a cultural thing...

Mojocvh

16,837 posts

174 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
davepoth said:
Adam B said:
Was reading last week about a brave young Pakistani girl who was campaigning for education for girls

Taliban have shot her in the head

http://news.sky.com/story/996839/arrests-made-over...
On the plus side, she isn't dead.


"She is being kept unconscious on a ventilator at the country's top military hospital in Rawalpindi.He said the bullet entered Malala's head and went down her neck toward her spine, but it was too soon to say if she had a significant injury."

YET.

madala

5,016 posts

110 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
...and given half the chance the Muslim fundamentalists would do much the same here in the UK if we let them...let's hope we don't let them

eccles

9,621 posts

134 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
madala said:
...and given half the chance the Muslim fundamentalists would do much the same here in the UK if we let them...let's hope we don't let them
Yes dear, of course they would. rolleyes

alftupper

85 posts

74 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
She should have received the nobel peace prize instead of the EU .

blearyeyedboy

3,941 posts

91 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
MK Ultra said:
Is it fk's. She was a normal Pakistani girl who just had a dream. Like millions of other girls like her.

You don't need the SAS to go. Am sure the SSG are doing something as we speak. A lot of people in Pakistan are anti-st like this. Pakistan has paid a heavy price and will continue to do so. This young victim is just one example of Pakistan's long and nasty war against terrorists like these.

So please, if you don't mind don't tarnish 160million people on the actions of a few. This ain't our culture.
Well said. (And if your username comes from where I think it does, I like your taste in music!) biggrin

TheHeretic

73,668 posts

167 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
eccles said:
Yes dear, of course they would. rolleyes
Note the word fundamentalists. If you think the sort of nut job who wants an Islamic nation in the UK would not want something akin to Saudi, Pakistan, Iran or Iraq then you are deluded. Maybe you are mistaking moderate types with the nutter types?

Hackney

4,819 posts

120 months

Saturday 13th October 2012
quotequote all
And don't forget the gunman also shot the girl he asked to point out Malala. In case she was lying.