Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 453 454
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

mattgarnham

11,902 posts

96 months

[news] 
Sunday 18th May 2008 quote quote all
becca_viola said:


For a second I thought that was a turd between its legs!!!

Hahaha

lazyitus

19,620 posts

153 months

[news] 
Sunday 18th May 2008 quote quote all
Our cat before a hoon..


Miss Information

84 posts

116 months

[news] 
Sunday 18th May 2008 quote quote all
Not Mogwai kittens although I was wondering for a while eek

They are Asians, basically a Burmese cat in slightly different colours and with a pattern. If I'm really lucky they grow up to look like this one - Imperial Grand Champion Lohr Daydream Believer.




Not sure about having fun with names, but I am trying to keep to a musical theme, albeit slightly obscure ones at times smile


Lois22

14,698 posts

139 months

[news] 
Sunday 18th May 2008 quote quote all
[boring bugger] Can we keep this as caturday pics and have another thread for pictures of people's pets? [/boring bugger]

Fatboy

7,383 posts

159 months

[news] 
Sunday 18th May 2008 quote quote all
Lois22][boring bugger said:
Can we keep this as caturday pics and have another thread for pictures of people's pets? [/boring bugger]
I'd agree with that to be fair - good to see the pet pics, but would be nice to keep this to Caturday pics for brevity.
Advertisement

evenflow

8,163 posts

169 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Lois22][boring bugger said:
Can we keep this as caturday pics and have another thread for pictures of people's pets? [/boring bugger]

Simpo Two

60,366 posts

152 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Miss Information said:
Not sure about having fun with names, but I am trying to keep to a musical theme, albeit slightly obscure ones at times smile
Cat Stevens?

markmullen

14,872 posts

121 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Simpo Two said:
Miss Information said:
Not sure about having fun with names, but I am trying to keep to a musical theme, albeit slightly obscure ones at times smile
Cat Stevens?
Youssuf Islam?

evenflow

8,163 posts

169 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all

AngryS3Owner

15,825 posts

116 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all



308mate

11,331 posts

109 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
Fatboy said:
Lois22][boring bugger said:
Can we keep this as caturday pics and have another thread for pictures of people's pets? [/boring bugger]
I'd agree with that to be fair - good to see the pet pics, but would be nice to keep this to Caturday pics for brevity.
consider it done.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/ 

Feel free to cut and paste that whole site over here. Oh wait....its already been done.

Surely the Caturday threads should ONLY be for pet pictures?

Road_Terrorist

5,591 posts

129 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
308mate said:
Fatboy said:
Lois22][boring bugger said:
Can we keep this as caturday pics and have another thread for pictures of people's pets? [/boring bugger]
I'd agree with that to be fair - good to see the pet pics, but would be nice to keep this to Caturday pics for brevity.
consider it done.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/ 

Feel free to cut and paste that whole site over here. Oh wait....its already been done.

Surely the Caturday threads should ONLY be for pet pictures?
Or only cat pictures? Those smelly dog owners have their own thread.

xiphias

5,426 posts

114 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
AngryS3Owner said:
cry

r1ch

2,415 posts

83 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all


lolz

Marf

22,907 posts

128 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
AngryS3Owner said:
rofl

AngryS3Owner

15,825 posts

116 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
308mate said:
Feel free to cut and paste that whole site over here. Oh wait....its already been done.

Surely the Caturday threads should ONLY be for pet pictures?
The thing is, I can't normally be arsed looking over there and when they're posted here they pop up in my contributions and I see them without having to engage my brain in anyway and normally they cause a chuckle or too, so where's the harm?

I think there's plenty of space for both pet pics and caption ones on this thread.

Marf

22,907 posts

128 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
AngryS3Owner said:
I think there's plenty of space for both pet pics and caption ones on this thread.
yes

Plus as we've seen over the course of the thread, some of the pet pics get turned into lolcat pics along the way.

Simpo Two

60,366 posts

152 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
markmullen said:
Simpo Two said:
Miss Information said:
Not sure about having fun with names, but I am trying to keep to a musical theme, albeit slightly obscure ones at times smile
Cat Stevens?
Youssuf Islam?
That doesn't have the word 'cat' in it anywhere. There's Cat Deeley, who doesn't sing, and Shaking Stevens, who isn't a cat...

Shellz_Mach1

433 posts

102 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
Marf said:
AngryS3Owner said:
I think there's plenty of space for both pet pics and caption ones on this thread.
yes

Plus as we've seen over the course of the thread, some of the pet pics get turned into lolcat pics along the way.
Another one in agreement here. Any cat is a cool cat imho.

Munter

25,370 posts

128 months

[news] 
Thursday 22nd May 2008 quote quote all
Shellz_Mach1 said:
Any cat is a cool cat imho.
This one is not cool. It's clearly lying in the sun.

2 3 ... 453 454
Reply to Topic