Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 404 405
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

derestrictor

18,764 posts

149 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Suggestion: goto www.autotrader.co.uk and select BMW and 7s.

Refine further by selecting petrol, £30k max and engine size of 5+ litres then filter 'high to low.'

People rather ditching their V12 leviathans, both 5.4 and 6.0ls and some nice E38s re-entering the fray.

Mikey_W

4,972 posts

114 months

Plotloss

67,262 posts

158 months

Mikey_W

4,972 posts

114 months

yorky500

1,506 posts

79 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Its a shame those "old barges" are RHD, we only pay GBP0.86 per imperial gallon!
Advertisement

derestrictor

18,764 posts

149 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Plotloss said:
I'm in need of air...yikesyikesyikes

Somebody spent what, £60, 70k on that?

I think that could be the most outstanding value since a man whose sister was also his wife claimed squatters' rights in a little shack by The Klondike.

derestrictor

18,764 posts

149 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Mikey_W said:
You opened my mind, Mr. Quatto, you opened my mind...

An absolute peach of a car and one hopes, expensive enough to have filtered out most of the problematic detrius which so afflicts the majority of very cheap, alternative examples.

In other critical developments, viz a vis the Phaeton 6.0, did anyone see one of the 'Dave' TG reruns yesterday?

I knew I wasn't imagining things: JC roadtesting one, loving it more than contemporary A8 and S class weaponary and then commenting on how, during a desert blat in a derestricted one, he had seen 201mph register...cloud9

Plotloss

67,262 posts

158 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
£10K by Christmas, mark my words...


Mikey_W

4,972 posts

114 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
derestrictor said:
during a desert blat in a derestricted one, he had seen 201mph register...cloud9
yikes

Justayellowbadge

33,853 posts

130 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
derestrictor said:
Mikey_W said:
You opened my mind, Mr. Quatto, you opened my mind...

An absolute peach of a car and one hopes, expensive enough to have filtered out most of the problematic detrius which so afflicts the majority of very cheap, alternative examples.

In other critical developments, viz a vis the Phaeton 6.0, did anyone see one of the 'Dave' TG reruns yesterday?

I knew I wasn't imagining things: JC roadtesting one, loving it more than contemporary A8 and S class weaponary and then commenting on how, during a desert blat in a derestricted one, he had seen 201mph register...cloud9
I've seen that, and love the idea but can't quite square it.

The Bentley does that, twin turbo equipped. I fail to see how the Phaeton could match it whilst being somewhat down in power?

okgo

23,674 posts

86 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
derestrictor said:
Plotloss said:
I'm in need of air...yikesyikesyikes

Somebody spent what, £60, 70k on that?

I think that could be the most outstanding value since a man whose sister was also his wife claimed squatters' rights in a little shack by The Klondike.
amazing isnt it.

What makes it such value is that the shape nowadays looks the same so you could have a private plate on there and no-one would know it was 6 years old.

Great value indeed.

Mikey_W

4,972 posts

114 months

derestrictor

18,764 posts

149 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
I did >170 in my chum's Black Label: 'just' 450bhp and 5 tonnes...hehe

The Arnage weighs 2585kg, the Phaeton is a couple of hundred kilos lighter and a damn sight less Doric of aerodynamic.

Ok, maybe not quite 200 but >190? I'd certainly partake for a dollar.

Mikey_W

4,972 posts

114 months

Mikey_W

4,972 posts

114 months

sleep envy

61,948 posts

137 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Plotloss said:
£10K by Christmas, mark my words...
will you be in or out?

Plotloss

67,262 posts

158 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
sleep envy said:
Plotloss said:
£10K by Christmas, mark my words...
will you be in or out?
Depends if banks, in regard to residential development finance, start ignoring the advice 'never a lender or borrower be'

AstonV12

4,226 posts

96 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
Greetings to all,

What an absolutely world class thread.

Gentlemen, allow me please to include what is the road going Millenium Falcon:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/441405.htm



sleep envy

61,948 posts

137 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
yeah and kill their cash cow?

never

Plotloss

67,262 posts

158 months

[news] 
Monday 19th May 2008 quote quote all
sleep envy said:
yeah and kill their cash cow?

never
Have a look around at the volume of sites being dumped with OPP...
2 3 ... 404 405
Reply to Topic