Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 77 78
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Del 203

12,727 posts

135 months

[news] 
Friday 3rd July 2009 quote quote all
Didn't see any today biggrin

Jenx

11,576 posts

128 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
Why?

JAMESCMR2

713 posts

65 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all

Red Noble spotted on the Alston pass, Hartside. I was chilling at the cafe in mine and saw you heading towards Penrith.


What a good day for it. loved surprising some of those bikers!!

Metalman

1,075 posts

104 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
Silver Noble driving through WEST WYCOMBE today at 11.30 am are you local? 2nd one i've seen drive past in a month, and i thought i had a rare car?! laugh

daddysumo

2,489 posts

99 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
Blue one spotted lots of times including today in the Boreham and Danbury area ?

Steve
Advertisement

sjc

8,012 posts

156 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
daddysumo said:
Blue one spotted lots of times including today in the Boreham and Danbury area ?

Steve
Hi Steve, probably me smileLive in Little Baddow, and my 6 year old boy has footy in Boreham on saturday mornings.

daddysumo

2,489 posts

99 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
Oh hi think its got BAM ?

Steve

sjc

8,012 posts

156 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
daddysumo said:
Oh hi think its got BAM ?

Steve
yes that's the one!

daddysumo

2,489 posts

99 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
Ah another name to a car / owner thumbup

sjc

8,012 posts

156 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th July 2009 quote quote all
daddysumo said:
Ah another name to a car / owner thumbup
What colour/colours am I going to be looking out for to return the "spotted"?!

daddysumo

2,489 posts

99 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th July 2009 quote quote all
sjc said:
daddysumo said:
Ah another name to a car / owner thumbup

What colour/colours am I going to be looking out for to return the "spotted"?!


Larch silver 3R with the anthracite M400 wheels and Roush exhaust, though it probably won't be on the road for a few weeks yet thumbup

sjc

8,012 posts

156 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th July 2009 quote quote all
daddysumo said:
sjc said:
daddysumo said:
Ah another name to a car / owner thumbup
What colour/colours am I going to be looking out for to return the "spotted"?!
Larch silver 3R with the anthracite M400 wheels and Roush exhaust, though it probably won't be on the road for a few weeks yet thumbup
Maybe a mini-meet with a few S.E. Essexers when it is?If you see a bloke in a grey Discovery hanging out the window waving at you,it'll be me on one of the few occasions I'm allowed to drive the wifes car!

Adrian W

9,375 posts

114 months

sjc

8,012 posts

156 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th July 2009 quote quote all
Adrian W said:
Went once in the middle of winter, so couldn't see the cars which defeated the object somewhat!Must try again sometime.

daddysumo

2,489 posts

99 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th July 2009 quote quote all
sjc said:
daddysumo said:
sjc said:
daddysumo said:
Ah another name to a car / owner thumbup

What colour/colours am I going to be looking out for to return the "spotted"?!


Larch silver 3R with the anthracite M400 wheels and Roush exhaust, though it probably won't be on the road for a few weeks yet thumbup


Maybe a mini-meet with a few S.E. Essexers when it is?If you see a bloke in a grey Discovery hanging out the window waving at you,it'll be me on one of the few occasions I'm allowed to drive the wifes car!


Ok I will look out for that ! I also have a Red Evo 6 TME so ditto on that too !

sjc

8,012 posts

156 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th July 2009 quote quote all
daddysumo said:
sjc said:
daddysumo said:
sjc said:
daddysumo said:
Ah another name to a car / owner thumbup
What colour/colours am I going to be looking out for to return the "spotted"?!
Larch silver 3R with the anthracite M400 wheels and Roush exhaust, though it probably won't be on the road for a few weeks yet thumbup
Maybe a mini-meet with a few S.E. Essexers when it is?If you see a bloke in a grey Discovery hanging out the window waving at you,it'll be me on one of the few occasions I'm allowed to drive the wifes car!
Ok I will look out for that ! I also have a Red Evo 6 TME so ditto on that too !
That'simply greedy, will stick my finger up now! biggrin

steveobes

549 posts

65 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th July 2009 quote quote all
Gray noble spotted at rustington west sussex,were you comming back from Goodwood? Iwas going other way in purple m12.

stefan740

38 posts

68 months

[news] 
Sunday 5th July 2009 quote quote all
Dark grey M400 @ the nurburgring this weekend smile

jamie g

495 posts

102 months

[news] 
Monday 6th July 2009 quote quote all
yes that was me. It got a lot of attention and was faultless all weekend. It handled the track beautifully.
Apart from the weather being too hot on the way home. The aircon would only come on for two minutes at a time every ten minutes.

stefan740

38 posts

68 months

[news] 
Monday 6th July 2009 quote quote all
Ah cool. Real nice car. It was rather hot yeah, i'm glad that thunderstorm came so it cooled off a bit.
Was it your first time at the nurburgring? Had the feeling u didn't knew the track that good.
Maybe that's why i overtake u smile Grey/white MINI with dutch plates
2 3 ... 77 78
Reply to Topic