PistonHeads.com Forum

Facebook fails

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

bigandclever

7,629 posts

140 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
jammy_basturd said:
He's not even signed up to it, it's just an advert for a dating website being display to a married guy.

A bit of a fail on behalf of the people in charge of the targeting maybe, but there is nothing to suggest that someone who has a relationship status of 'Married' won't also sign up to a dating site.
It says more about the other sites he's been browsing too.

shakotan

7,842 posts

98 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
jammy_basturd said:
He's not even signed up to it, it's just an advert for a dating website being display to a married guy.

A bit of a fail on behalf of the people in charge of the targeting maybe, but there is nothing to suggest that someone who has a relationship status of 'Married' won't also sign up to a dating site.
I think you'll find it shows a profile pic, with Mr XyZ [edited out] used Zoosk.

GBDG

896 posts

56 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
shakotan said:
I think you'll find it shows a profile pic, with Mr XyZ [edited out] used Zoosk.
Correct, and if I visit the app page, it says "X friend is using this application"

GBDG

896 posts

56 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
jammy_basturd said:
He's not even signed up to it, it's just an advert for a dating website being display to a married guy.

A bit of a fail on behalf of the people in charge of the targeting maybe, but there is nothing to suggest that someone who has a relationship status of 'Married' won't also sign up to a dating site.
He has signed up to it, that's what it's saying. He's not married, just in a long term relationship. Its being advertised to me because I am his friend.

tommy vercetti

9,472 posts

65 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all

Advertisement

PHmember

2,382 posts

73 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Xerstead said:
I had these two come up on my wall a few months back, only just got around to removing the names.



Two entirely seperate incidents I believe smile
What?

Stubby Pete

2,455 posts

148 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
tommy vercetti said:
I know it's wrong and I'm going to hell but rofl

Vieste

10,532 posts

62 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
laugh

RZ1

3,549 posts

108 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
tommy vercetti said:
Pure class!!!!

Gizmoish

18,150 posts

111 months

Friday 5th October 2012
quotequote all
Stubby Pete said:
tommy vercetti said:
I know it's wrong and I'm going to hell but rofl
rofl

Yahoo Questions is the single best argument I know for compulsory euthanasia.

Minskii

74 posts

95 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Twitter fail from Lewis! rolleyes


Mr Gearchange

5,103 posts

108 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
^ I never realised that former F1 Champion Lewis Hamilton was actually a 14 year old cry baby girl. scratchchin

jammy_basturd

13,918 posts

114 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Is that for real?! If I just found out my supposedly good friend and team-mate had unsubscribed from me on Twitter, I don't think I'd tell the world on Twitter!

Vieste

10,532 posts

62 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
It is fake.

garycat

2,620 posts

112 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Vieste said:
It is fake.
Really? It is still on Lewis's timeline.

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton

jammy_basturd

13,918 posts

114 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Vieste said:
It is fake.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/formulaone/mclaren/9593331/Lewis-Hamilton-apologises-after-accusing-Jenson-Button-of-disrespecting-him-by-unfollowing-him-on-Twitter.html

Vieste

10,532 posts

62 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Ok it's not fake.

doogz

24,946 posts

89 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
I like how he says "Don't blame him"

As if he was correct, and JB had unfollowed him, people were going to actually blame JB, and not the whiny little prick that is LH these days.

Nice of him to publicly apologise, after publicly having a pop at him. Oh, wait...

xRIEx

6,046 posts

50 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
jammy_basturd said:
Is that for real?! If I just found out my supposedly good friend...
I thought they hated each other?

doogz said:
I like how he says "Don't blame him"

As if he was correct, and JB had unfollowed him, people were going to actually blame JB, and not the whiny little prick that is LH these days.

Nice of him to publicly apologise, after publicly having a pop at him. Oh, wait...
I think he means, "I don't blame him for not following me," because of the bit where he says, "Need to be on Twitter more!"

Bolognese

1,498 posts

126 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all


Sounds legit
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED