Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 10 11
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Zippee

Original Poster:

10,056 posts

118 months

[news] 
Saturday 2nd April 2011 quote quote all
A few pics from under the graffiti bridge in St Neots today, I'm not the best photographer so technically they're not great but it's a good spot for some arty shots anyhow;













Forthright MC

8,004 posts

167 months

[news] 
Saturday 2nd April 2011 quote quote all
I know a few of the guys who work on those murals! Not bad snaps there Tony IMO thumbup
Think Andy took a couple of his V8S underneath there a while back too...
I only live round the corner from the bridge and have seen most of the designs they've put up over the past year or so. Really liking the rabbit holding the pocket watch at the moment! cool


Edited by Forthright MC on Saturday 2nd April 18:53

nellyleelephant

2,306 posts

118 months

[news] 
Saturday 2nd April 2011 quote quote all
Zippee said:
A few pics from under the graffiti bridge in St Neots today, I'm not the best photographer so technically they're not great but it's a good spot for some arty shots anyhow;
Did I see you rumble through Ashwell at about 10 this morning?

asbojohn

199 posts

82 months

[news] 
Saturday 2nd April 2011 quote quote all
Nice pics.

Could someone tell me where the bridge is?

Forthright MC

8,004 posts

167 months

[news] 
Saturday 2nd April 2011 quote quote all
asbojohn said:
Nice pics.

Could someone tell me where the bridge is?
It goes under the A1 on Duloe Road in Eaton Socon smile

I'd love to take a few snaps of your Aero under the bridge! smokin

Edited by Forthright MC on Saturday 2nd April 23:15

Advertisement

mickk

15,413 posts

126 months

[news] 
Sunday 3rd April 2011 quote quote all
Anyone know the postcode please?

Zippee

Original Poster:

10,056 posts

118 months

[news] 
Sunday 3rd April 2011 quote quote all
mickk said:
Anyone know the postcode please?
Put duloe road, st neots into google maps. It's the small tunnel that goes inder under the a1.

mickk

15,413 posts

126 months

[news] 
Sunday 3rd April 2011 quote quote all
Thanks, may make a little visit.

asbojohn

199 posts

82 months

[news] 
Sunday 3rd April 2011 quote quote all
James haven't forgotten about a trip around the block. I'll pm you during the week.

Forthright MC

8,004 posts

167 months

[news] 
Sunday 3rd April 2011 quote quote all
asbojohn said:
James haven't forgotten about a trip around the block. I'll pm you during the week.
I'll look forward to it! smile

central

16,408 posts

101 months

[news] 
Sunday 3rd April 2011 quote quote all
scratchchin

Forthright MC

8,004 posts

167 months

[news] 
Monday 4th April 2011 quote quote all
central said:
scratchchin
Fancy getting your passport stamped Mark?... biggrin

Gretchen

13,173 posts

100 months

[news] 
Monday 4th April 2011 quote quote all
I drove up there this morning as was headed to the shop for bread, took some close up photos (with my phone) of one of the pieces, great work there





My car is far too filthy at the moment to look any good against that backdrop, but have suggested Johnny take his S1000RR and get some shots with his decent (D200) camera.

My kids want to go over too. James I can walk there from the farm on the B645 can't I? I noticed there were a few dog walkers this morning over there, and where I always walk toward Grafham/The Ford I might take a walk that way instead with the kids - They could maybe ride their trials bike over there too for some photos... PH meet!

If any of you are heading over, do post and maybe we could pop over too... Especially AsboJohn, I know a few boys who are in love with your Morgan smile

It'll be an incentive to sort my car out.




dele

988 posts

78 months

[news] 
Monday 4th April 2011 quote quote all
I intend to pop up sometime next week in my M3, prob during a weekday

Gretchen

13,173 posts

100 months

[news] 
Monday 4th April 2011 quote quote all
dele said:
I intend to pop up sometime next week in my M3, prob during a weekday
I'm only five minutes away, and this was really spur of the moment, just wanted to see the 'Alice in Wonderland' based piece before it's covered - my car was so shameful against the decent work I couldn't bare to 'pose' it, just caught it in this picture, it doesn't look half as dirty as it is.



Post when you're going and me and Johnny will try and pop over with our BMWs if you fancy.



MKnight702

857 posts

98 months

[news] 
Monday 4th April 2011 quote quote all
I went through there on the way to Duloe on Saturday, didn't see any of you though!

Forthright MC

8,004 posts

167 months

[news] 
Monday 4th April 2011 quote quote all
Gretchen said:
James I can walk there from the farm on the B645 can't I? I noticed there were a few dog walkers this morning over there, and where I always walk toward Grafham/The Ford I might take a walk that way instead with the kids - They could maybe ride their trials bike over there too for some photos... PH meet!

If any of you are heading over, do post and maybe we could pop over too... Especially AsboJohn, I know a few boys who are in love with your Morgan smile
You sure can Sam, its just down the trail from that big metal barn along the 645 on the outskirts of your village. (I've been out that way tractor twitching quite a bit recently lol!) Nice shots of the art work BTW! cool
The road out toward Staploe/Lt Staughton is nice for a bit of a blast afterwards also...

I'm just round the corner off Monarch Road so its easy walking distance for me too, i'm more than happy to meet up with any PH'ers at the bridge for a bit of a photo session any time smile

Edited by Forthright MC on Monday 4th April 22:38

rob200sx

221 posts

51 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th April 2011 quote quote all
It's a good location I keep meaning to use for shoots too, just haven't gotten round to doing it yet, fairly quiet by all accounts too!

Zippee

Original Poster:

10,056 posts

118 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th April 2011 quote quote all
rob200sx said:
It's a good location I keep meaning to use for shoots too, just haven't gotten round to doing it yet, fairly quiet by all accounts too!
Very. I'm always a little self concsious when taking photos of my car at the side of the road but this really is a quiet spot, best to bump up on the kerb though as despite it being 30 through there some people really do let fly along that piece of road, especially coming out of SN towards Duloe.

Funk

14,887 posts

93 months

[news] 
Tuesday 5th April 2011 quote quote all
Gretchen said:
That is a superb plate!

rofl
2 3 ... 10 11
Reply to Topic