Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

motorsportbeng

Original Poster:

178 posts

46 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th October 2011 quote quote all
hi guys need some ideas for a nightout coming up. theres a group of 6 or 7 of us and want to go as one theme between us. seen a group of bananas and one gorilla before (gorilla chases a banana one way across the club, minute later group of bananas are chasing the gorilla etc.) seen the same thing with pac man and ghosts but the costumes arent available in time for either theme. any other ideas you guys have seen?

cheers

EDLT

14,716 posts

92 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th October 2011 quote quote all
Three of you go as Clarkson, Hammond and May while the other three can go as Clarkson, Hammond and May but with a little Dave symbol in the top left corner.

parakitaMol.

10,189 posts

137 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th October 2011 quote quote all
Anthill Mob.

Complete with a wooden car that you 'drive' there in!

Jonboy_t

3,142 posts

69 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th October 2011 quote quote all
If all of you are pretty fat, pull a few flab rolls up over your face and go as a bowl of sugarpuffs.


sadako

7,080 posts

124 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th October 2011 quote quote all
A team fortress 2 team?
Advertisement

Malx

834 posts

90 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th October 2011 quote quote all
EDLT said:
Three of you go as Clarkson, Hammond and May while the other three can go as Clarkson, Hammond and May but with a little Dave symbol in the top left corner.
I like that.

What about a Human Centipede?

jeff m2

1,379 posts

37 months

[news] 
Tuesday 25th October 2011 quote quote all
Well if you can find a Snow White......

Zwoelf

24,603 posts

92 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
motorsportbeng said:
hi guys need some ideas for a nightout coming up. theres a group of 6 or 7 of us and want to go as one theme between us. seen a group of bananas and one gorilla before (gorilla chases a banana one way across the club, minute later group of bananas are chasing the gorilla etc.) seen the same thing with pac man and ghosts but the costumes arent available in time for either theme.
1 paedo and a load of kids.
£1 coin and a bunch of bankers.

Or a bit more topical, but not involving the chase element really: dead dictators and despots from history.

maser_spyder

6,111 posts

68 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
I know a group of lads who did the Smurfs.

Up-side, they looked fantastic.

Down-side, they were still scrubbing blue body paint away a week later. smile

MK1 GIT

165 posts

40 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
One as Elvis or someone else instantly recgonisable as famous and the rest in black suits with ear pieces as body guards and constantly surround e famous person and talk into your cuffs like bodyguards.

robbo1111

117 posts

52 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
Darth Vader and load of stormtroopers?

Cock Womble 7

29,908 posts

116 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
Slightly left-field, off the wall, out of the box suggestion, but why not just dress normally?

That way, you'll avoid looking like a massive bunch of s.

The jiffle king

3,579 posts

144 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
Morph suits.... you can get ninja ones now!!

ZesPak

14,341 posts

82 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
Apparently they changed the meaning of the word "fancy" since I last used it hehe

Don1

10,891 posts

94 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
SEAL Team 6 and Osama Bin Laden?

Or how about these chaps?

Matt_N

5,584 posts

88 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
Cock Womble 7 said:
Slightly left-field, off the wall, out of the box suggestion, but why not just dress normally?

That way, you'll avoid looking like a massive bunch of s.
11 posts in until the moaning started, PH is slipping.



Matt_N

5,584 posts

88 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
Zwoelf said:
1 paedo bear and a load of kids.
£1 coin and a bunch of bankers.
Bit closer to the line.



Don1

10,891 posts

94 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
Geriatrics, and Death following them...?

OllieC

3,595 posts

100 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
colonel gadaffi body doubles ?

Reardy Mister

11,318 posts

108 months

[news] 
Wednesday 26th October 2011 quote quote all
The Purple Cobras from Dodgeball.

My cousin did it and it was great and pretty funny.
2
Reply to Topic