Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 72 73
75 76 ... 136 137
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

NotDave

20,951 posts

43 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
annoying voice, channe4?

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

90 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
NotDave said:
annoying voice, channe4?
Alas I admit the accent is a tad strange. Well wouldn't yours be? Born in France, father from Trinidad, moved to Ireland at 10 years old, has Indian heritage in the mix as well ...... biggrin

NotDave

20,951 posts

43 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
hesnotthemessiah said:
Alas I admit the accent is a tad strange. Well wouldn't yours be? Born in France, father from Trinidad, moved to Ireland at 10 years old, has Indian heritage in the mix as well ...... biggrin
yeah......... Er she sounds like a man for the majority. Ruins the illusion I'm 'fraid

Johnnytheboy

10,450 posts

72 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
NotDave said:
AV12 said:
Another vote for Summer Glau, she's beautiful. Very attractive vocally too, nice girl.

Not sure whether she has been mentioned, but Katy Mixon from Eastbound and Down



wobble
She's genuinely AWFUL. Looks like Kara Tointon with fake tan and wax coating
That does absolutely nothing for me. Looks like a tranny.

garrykiller

4,040 posts

44 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
Johnnytheboy said:
NotDave said:
AV12 said:
Another vote for Summer Glau, she's beautiful. Very attractive vocally too, nice girl.

Not sure whether she has been mentioned, but Katy Mixon from Eastbound and Down



wobble
She's genuinely AWFUL. Looks like Kara Tointon with fake tan and wax coating
That does absolutely nothing for me. Looks like a tranny.
nothing for me either.
Advertisement

jingars

346 posts

126 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
A bit left field - and older than a lot of suggestions (which I guess shows my age) - but what about TV chef Rachel Allen?



Looks and sounds lovely, and isn't averse to a bit of action in the kitchen.

FunBusMk2

15,079 posts

104 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
hesnotthemessiah said:
Anyone mention Liz Bonnin yet?



They probably have but worth another view IMHO.
Doesn't do it for me. She looks weird.

4-pinter for me.

hornetrider

48,948 posts

91 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
garrykiller said:
Johnnytheboy said:
NotDave said:
AV12 said:
Another vote for Summer Glau, she's beautiful. Very attractive vocally too, nice girl.

Not sure whether she has been mentioned, but Katy Mixon from Eastbound and Down



wobble
She's genuinely AWFUL. Looks like Kara Tointon with fake tan and wax coating
That does absolutely nothing for me. Looks like a tranny.
nothing for me either.
Horrific.

Zaxxon

4,057 posts

46 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
hornetrider said:
garrykiller said:
Johnnytheboy said:
NotDave said:
AV12 said:
Another vote for Summer Glau, she's beautiful. Very attractive vocally too, nice girl.

Not sure whether she has been mentioned, but Katy Mixon from Eastbound and Down



wobble
She's genuinely AWFUL. Looks like Kara Tointon with fake tan and wax coating
That does absolutely nothing for me. Looks like a tranny.
nothing for me either.
Horrific.
Yeah, yeah, if she wanted it, you would say please and thankyou.

She's not mega looking, but 'horrific'? Yeah right.

Post up a genuine pic of your wife/gf/bf and we'll see how high your standards really are.

Black can man

16,822 posts

54 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
Phwaoorrr


Willy Nilly

5,200 posts

53 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
Did anyone ever watch Walk The Line?

Well, Reese Witherspoon played June Carter in that and she is exactly what I am looking for.

VinceFox

19,173 posts

58 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
Willy Nilly said:
Did anyone ever watch Walk The Line?

Well, Reese Witherspoon played June Carter in that and she is exactly what I am looking for.
Someone that can stab you with their chin?

NotDave

20,951 posts

43 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
Zaxxon said:
Yeah, yeah, if she wanted it, you would say please and thankyou.

She's not mega looking, but 'horrific'? Yeah right.

Post up a genuine pic of your wife/gf/bf and we'll see how high your standards really are.
Standards aren't universal are they? One mans horrific is another mans ideal

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

90 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
FunBusMk2 said:
Doesn't do it for me. She looks weird.

4-pinter for me.
Ahh...never mind, each to his (or her) own I guess.....Better than the tranny above though eh? Shhhisshhh!

eric twinge

960 posts

108 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
Probably already posted but I do like Kate...


mattyn1

1,535 posts

41 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
hornetrider said:
garrykiller said:
Johnnytheboy said:
NotDave said:
AV12 said:
Another vote for Summer Glau, she's beautiful. Very attractive vocally too, nice girl.

Not sure whether she has been mentioned, but Katy Mixon from Eastbound and Down



wobble
She's genuinely AWFUL. Looks like Kara Tointon with fake tan and wax coating
That does absolutely nothing for me. Looks like a tranny.
nothing for me either.
Horrific.
Have to agree with all these....... however

I still would!

richtea78

4,714 posts

44 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
jingars said:
A bit left field - and older than a lot of suggestions (which I guess shows my age) - but what about TV chef Rachel Allen?



Looks and sounds lovely, and isn't averse to a bit of action in the kitchen.
I have a thing for her, and the camera man on her cooking shows deserves a medal as he gets in more cleavage shots than Baywatch used to!

RESSE

3,657 posts

107 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
FunBusMk2 said:
hesnotthemessiah said:
Anyone mention Liz Bonnin yet?



They probably have but worth another view IMHO.
Doesn't do it for me. She looks weird.

4-pinter for me.
8 pinter for me and I would rather watch you.............................

RodMod

1,060 posts

94 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
richtea78 said:
jingars said:
A bit left field - and older than a lot of suggestions (which I guess shows my age) - but what about TV chef Rachel Allen?



Looks and sounds lovely, and isn't averse to a bit of action in the kitchen.
I have a thing for her, and the camera man
yikes Whatever tickles your pickle

hehe
Rod

FunBusMk2

15,079 posts

104 months

[news] 
Wednesday 8th February 2012 quote quote all
I would. Bit of MILF.

I also think Alex Jones needs another mention:


1 2 ... 72 73
75 76 ... 136 137
TOPIC CLOSED