Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3 4
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

EDLT

14,730 posts

94 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
stackmonkey said:
EDLT said:
It's only gay if balls touch.
If they don't, you're not deep enough.
They surgeons don't push them back inside, they crush them in a vice to make his/her voice higher.

badlands1

845 posts

41 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Robb F said:
acid dip my tackle
Same here. (mine, not yours btw) laugh

HD Adam

2,651 posts

72 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Great Pretender said:
vixen1700 said:


scratchchin
Blatantly a man yes

It's not you is it? paperbag
That's Caroline Cossey, AKA Tula, AKA Barry.



Des Lynham shagged her. Allegedly scratchchin

Convincing enough to appear as a Bond Girl in For Your Eyes Only and a shoot on Playboy.

Ari

Original Poster:

10,241 posts

103 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
HD Adam said:


Des Lynham shagged her. Allegedly scratchchin

Convincing enough to appear as a Bond Girl in For Your Eyes Only and a shoot on Playboy.
Wow! There is no way you would make her for an ex bloke! eek

King Herald

19,670 posts

104 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
pacman1 said:
I wonder if they suffer from 'phantom bks'; ..goes to scratch.. nothing there.
hehe


Good point though. I used to know a guy who lost an arm in a bike crash, some days he had godawful pain in the missing arm. Same might go for a missing meat and two veg. scratchchin
Advertisement

Du1point8

16,883 posts

80 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
vixen1700 said:
Du1point8 said:
broader than normal womens shoulders - check
bigger than norm feet - check
not very feminine face - check
large hands - check
little scar near adams apple - check
voice a little deeper than normal - check.


scratchchin
slight difference between that and this:



1st one is almost passable but the one the OP used in reference on the first post is a little easier to notice.

Or are you still saying you would still happily shag that one too?

you could be her 1001st victim.

vixen1700

8,377 posts

158 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
HD Adam said:
Des Lynham shagged her. Allegedly scratchchin
Yeah, my friend knew Caroline Cossey and I did ask about old Des... wink

freecar

4,204 posts

75 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Ari said:
Wow! There is no way you would make her for an ex bloke! eek
This!

But as this is pistonheads every tranny has an adams apple the size of a golf ball, hands like coal shovels and speak like Barry White, hence being the sole preserve of self loathing homosexuals.

vixen1700

8,377 posts

158 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
freecar said:
This!

But as this is pistonheads every tranny has an adams apple the size of a golf ball, hands like coal shovels and speak like Barry White, hence being the sole preserve of self loathing homosexuals.
hehe True.

My friend, Alleyne had to wear a wedding-ring in a vein attempt to put blokes off, as she got hit on so much.

Ari

Original Poster:

10,241 posts

103 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
freecar said:
Ari said:
Wow! There is no way you would make her for an ex bloke! eek
This!

But as this is pistonheads every tranny has an adams apple the size of a golf ball, hands like coal shovels and speak like Barry White, hence being the sole preserve of self loathing homosexuals.
Fair comment! biggrin

RemaL

21,764 posts

122 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
cal216610 said:
Any hole a goal and all that.
getmecoat
As long as it's not a man hole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSPtSEIlp8A


Edited by RemaL on Saturday 4th February 16:37

4keymonsta

8,357 posts

36 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
I've been with worse that were actually female, but atleast they were female

Cock Womble 7

29,908 posts

118 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
I'd challenge them to an arm-wrestle.

Steffan

9,364 posts

116 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
carmonk said:
If you're talking about that one in the DM recently I'd just be relieved to find out that her origins were human.
coollaughclap Excellent wit.

GroundEffect

8,075 posts

44 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Sounds hot.


The Char

358 posts

73 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Not someone I know, nothing to do with me. Just stumbled upon and is public...

http://www.facebook.com/GenGrace87

spyder dryver

849 posts

104 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
"Whats for tea love?"



Watchman

3,250 posts

133 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Do you think a he/she might be more expert in the oral dept?

Just askin'

CBR JGWRR

6,413 posts

37 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
Ari said:
HD Adam said:


Des Lynham shagged her. Allegedly scratchchin

Convincing enough to appear as a Bond Girl in For Your Eyes Only and a shoot on Playboy.
Wow! There is no way you would make her for an ex bloke! eek
Face and arms give it away straight away. Don't look female.

Cock Womble 7

29,908 posts

118 months

[news] 
Saturday 4th February 2012 quote quote all
spyder dryver said:
"What's for tea love?"


A roast beef dinner?

I don't see the relevance.
1
3 4
Reply to Topic