Amazing, I've just bought my dream home, and it comes with enough room for a man cave.
So a few questions, now I have essentially a blank canvas, I am all out of ideas. Need some inspiration and advice.
1. The walls are just drywall, so I need to finish up the joins and paint the interior white to start with. Has anyone seen any other good colour schemes other than white in a garage? I'm intending on getting a Caterham/Lotus at some point, but don't want to go crazy with brand specific paint schemes, just something good looking.
2. The floor is concrete, I would like to cover it with something, plastic tiles, epoxy/paint coating etc. But doesn't concrete need to breathe? Also I will be driving in on snow/salt covered tyres for most of Winter, so the floor will be constantly getting covered in crap, need something easy to clean.
3. I am looking at getting some chairs, like the car seats from a scrap yard bolted onto chair bases. Has anyone done this? Any tips? I'd rather make them myself than buy them.
4. My PH flag will be the first thing to go up!
5. Any other tips for creating a good man cave? I'll have a beer fridge, TV, PS3, small heater. Anything else that would be cool to have in there?
6. Please post pics of other garages to help me design mine. I have seen the best garages thread, some awesome stuff on there, but lots of pages!