Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

CraigAuk

Original Poster:

91 posts

29 months

[news] 
Tuesday 19th June 2012 quote quote all
My bonnet badge looks crap. Seems like the union jack badges are sold out - does anyone have a decent badge they want to sell?
Ideally a union jack badge or a gold badge as they would look the best on the car...

Dodsy

6,228 posts

113 months

[news] 
Tuesday 19th June 2012 quote quote all
I think I still have my gold badge somewhere, replaced it with a union jack. I'll have a search through my TVR spares box at the weekend and let you know

ETA I work in reading so if I do find it you should be able to save on the postage

EGB

1,665 posts

43 months

[news] 
Wednesday 20th June 2012 quote quote all
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gold-Plated-Enamel-TVR-C...

Try this for £10. I have one, its good.

Edited by EGB on Thursday 21st June 19:21

ewan221

1,186 posts

72 months

[news] 
Wednesday 20th June 2012 quote quote all
CraigAuk said:
My bonnet badge looks crap. Seems like the union jack badges are sold out - does anyone have a decent badge they want to sell?
Ideally a union jack badge or a gold badge as they would look the best on the car...
Leven Technology will refurb your original badge think it was just under £40 if I remember right

Timja

1,552 posts

95 months

[news] 
Thursday 21st June 2012 quote quote all
There are still adhesive backed Union Flag badges available if you wanted one of those, also waiting for payment for some badges so if that doesn't happen i may have one with lugs.

Failing that, if there are enough people interested in buying more Union Flag badges with lugs then I can get another batch made, but really need around 50 at a time to be cost effective.
Advertisement

CraigAuk

Original Poster:

91 posts

29 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd June 2012 quote quote all
Thanks chaps,

Ideally I'd like a badge with lugs as it seems a bit of a bodge to stick them on when there are lug holes available.
I'll keep my eye out, and my fingers crossed that Tim gets enough interest to make up some more badges.
I don't really see the point in paying the cost of repairing the existing badge when the new ones are less money.

Craig

s6otty

139 posts

94 months

[news] 
Friday 22nd June 2012 quote quote all
Put my name down, mine could do with a full set!

Scott

Ropps

591 posts

33 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd June 2012 quote quote all
Craig I got my rear badge resprayed and cleaned up by Wilton-Morgan. Have you askec Calvin to take a look?


quote=CraigAuk]Thanks chaps,

Ideally I'd like a badge with lugs as it seems a bit of a bodge to stick them on when there are lug holes available.
I'll keep my eye out, and my fingers crossed that Tim gets enough interest to make up some more badges.
I don't really see the point in paying the cost of repairing the existing badge when the new ones are less money.

Craig
[/quote]

Choo

119 posts

41 months

[news] 
Saturday 23rd June 2012 quote quote all
I would speak to Leven in Melton Mobray. Good service and good product. Certain you can buy new or refurb too. When I last spoke to them a new delivery of union jack TVR domed stickers (not badges) had just arrived too, which sounded good.

CraigAuk

Original Poster:

91 posts

29 months

[news] 
Sunday 24th June 2012 quote quote all
Ropps said:
Craig I got my rear badge resprayed and cleaned up by Wilton-Morgan. Have you askec Calvin to take a look?
Cheers Sandro - didn't even think of that. Car is going in there next week so I'll get them to have a look for me. smile

gutu12

595 posts

162 months

[news] 
Thursday 12th July 2012 quote quote all
Timja said:
There are still adhesive backed Union Flag badges available if you wanted one of those, also waiting for payment for some badges so if that doesn't happen i may have one with lugs.

Failing that, if there are enough people interested in buying more Union Flag badges with lugs then I can get another batch made, but really need around 50 at a time to be cost effective.
Hi
Did another possible order for badges ever gather any steam? Ive probably totally missed the boat but I'd be interested in a bonnet badge with lugs if poss?

Guy

Cheese Monkey

9 posts

111 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
gutu12 said:
Timja said:
There are still adhesive backed Union Flag badges available if you wanted one of those, also waiting for payment for some badges so if that doesn't happen i may have one with lugs.

Failing that, if there are enough people interested in buying more Union Flag badges with lugs then I can get another batch made, but really need around 50 at a time to be cost effective.
Hi
Did another possible order for badges ever gather any steam? Ive probably totally missed the boat but I'd be interested in a bonnet badge with lugs if poss?

Guy
And another potential taker here, what sort of price would they come in at ?

swallet

430 posts

29 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
My badge has seen better days so I would add my name to any list as well.

Simon

KSV

145 posts

32 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
Count me in too, mines looking a bit worn.

Colin

swallet

430 posts

29 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
I make that six people interested.
How many do people think we would need to make this viable?

Any griffith boys interested?

gutu12

595 posts

162 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
Looking at previous threads, think it may be £25 ish if we get 50 orders or £35 if we get 25?

I'll pay £35 if need be

swanny71

1,356 posts

95 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
Interested in a Union Jack lugged front badge also

thedoc50

89 posts

46 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
Yup, Union Jack bonnet badge please....

pearly

230 posts

28 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
Put me down for a Union Jack lug badge also yes

jimbo1812

80 posts

110 months

[news] 
Friday 13th July 2012 quote quote all
Put me down for a Union Jack lug badge.
2 3
Reply to Topic