Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Melman Giraffe

Original Poster:

4,988 posts

114 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Why does it make your pee orange? Thats all! smile

66comanche

2,369 posts

55 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Thought this was about a certain lady 'actress', then remembered she's Barocca. Disappointing thread is disappointing.

Jonboy_t

3,401 posts

79 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
It's made of Oompah Loompah's and the skin from an Essex girls forehead - hence, Orange.

(It's not really, it's because it contains fake orange colouring to make it more appealing before and during use. The unfortunate side effect of this is it makes it less appealing after use!)

944fan

3,380 posts

81 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Its loaded with B vitamins. They are hard to absorb by the body (hence why so much in the tablets) and leave via your piss and turn it deep yellow. It is B2, Riboflavin that is the offender.

Melman Giraffe

Original Poster:

4,988 posts

114 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
It's great when you are feeling run down, better for you than energy drinks IMO
Advertisement

Mobile Chicane

18,325 posts

108 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Great for hangovers too smile

soad

24,348 posts

72 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
What's this Berocca thing?! confused

Pixel Pusher

9,162 posts

55 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
soad said:
What's this Berocca thing?! confused
It's you, but on a really good day.

smile

Jag-D

19,633 posts

115 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Pixel Pusher said:
soad said:
What's this Berocca thing?! confused
It's you, but on a really good day.

smile
badum TISH!

Melman Giraffe

Original Poster:

4,988 posts

114 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
soad said:
What's this Berocca thing?! confused
Orange effervesent vit B tablet. Don't tell anyone wink

jenkotvr

650 posts

70 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
They give me headaches...I made a bad move having one after a night on the pop; didn't really have a headache until these kicked in.

Caulkhead

4,938 posts

53 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
soad said:
What's this Berocca thing?! confused
Expensive snake oil tablets containing things you don't need if you eat properly and can't absorb easily in this form but clearly with excellent placibo effect! smile

Paddy_N_Murphy

16,861 posts

80 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
jenkotvr said:
They give me headaches...I made a bad move having one after a night on the pop; didn't really have a headache until these kicked in.
You did put it in water didn't you ?



wink

The Jolly Todger

2,441 posts

76 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
944fan said:
Its loaded with B vitamins. They are hard to absorb by the body (hence why so much in the tablets) and leave via your piss and turn it deep yellow. It is B2, Riboflavin that is the offender.
This.

Everything in Berocca that isn't absorbed by the body in time is pissed away.

blindswelledrat

23,391 posts

128 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
66comanche said:
. Disappointing thread is disappointing.
Why does everyone on PH talk in idiot nowadays.
Its getting ridiculous

Melman Giraffe

Original Poster:

4,988 posts

114 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
blindswelledrat said:
66comanche said:
. Disappointing thread is disappointing.
Why does everyone on PH talk in idiot nowadays.
Its getting ridiculous
I'm suprised you even replied, I didn't!

blindswelledrat

23,391 posts

128 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Melman Giraffe said:
I'm suprised you even replied, I didn't!
YOu are correct.
I'd just read one tedious "Are all women idiots" after another today and lost my composure.

BalhamBadger

1,106 posts

69 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
Melman Giraffe said:
It's great when you are feeling run down, better for you than energy drinks IMO
I have one every day (well the Sainsbury's equivalent) and I can't tell if it makes a difference or not. Can't hurt though..

944fan

3,380 posts

81 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
BalhamBadger said:
I have one every day (well the Sainsbury's equivalent) and I can't tell if it makes a difference or not. Can't hurt though..
Providing you only have one it can't hurt! I do think they make you feel better, especially when it comes to hangovers.

TIGA84

3,828 posts

127 months

[news] 
Wednesday 27th June 2012 quote quote all
What would happen if you took all of the pack in one go?
2 3
Reply to Topic