Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

adam quantrill

Original Poster:

7,404 posts

125 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
If anyone has some compilation dance-style CD's they can bring along to BBWF please let me know....

Cheers!

Best off on CD rather than MP3 - we tried that before and it was a bit tricky to connect up to the PA.


carob

3,448 posts

94 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Got loads Adam, i will bring em along. Also got every number 1 from 1953-2005 on hard drive if we can link a laptop upto th pa system.

Rob

Jonny weggie

1,574 posts

74 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Rob your older than i thought,lol, so who was number 1 in 1953 ?.
Mined me to give you a rusty or two to bring you into the future.

beer jonny.

mrzigazaga

10,591 posts

48 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
carob said:
Got loads Adam, i will bring em along. Also got every number 1 from 1953-2005 on hard drive if we can link a laptop upto th pa system.

Rob
You will probably need a stereo 1/2" jack to phono,lead..(Red & White L/R)...Like this, I will bring a couple.

carob

3,448 posts

94 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
I will bring me laptop then if we have the bits to wire it in.

I will make a playlist today for about 4 hours or so of music if everyone is happy with that?

Rob
Advertisement

carob

3,448 posts

94 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Jonny weggie said:
Rob your older than i thought,lol, so who was number 1 in 1953 ?.
Mined me to give you a rusty or two to bring you into the future.


beer jonny.
Copied from one of the laads in Russia, so should be something there for everyone. Rusty mixed and brewing.

Rob

mrzigazaga

10,591 posts

48 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Dont forget the laptop ac adaptor...Or adam will be in the middle of his wedge shuffle and the music will stop...Plus im not playing musical chairs...tongue out

carob

3,448 posts

94 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
I will wait for confromation from Adam or Andy before i go ahead and do this and bring the laptop and what have you.

Rob

Mr Tank

5,410 posts

158 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
carob said:
I will wait for confromation from Adam or Andy before i go ahead and do this and bring the laptop and what have you.

Rob
Rob

Adam would love anything you can bring more the merrier!

I might even have a go at dancing my self, just like last year on the buggy!

Andy

Wedg1e

24,619 posts

148 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
carob said:
Copied from one of the laads in Russia, so should be something there for everyone.
Rob
Errr...

The Birdie Song
Agadoo
Floral Dance
Mull of Kintyre
Mr Blobby
Jimmy Osmond
Westlife

can all be deleted for a start biggrin

Trickie Dickie

2,310 posts

117 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
carob said:
Copied from one of the lads in Russia, so should be something there for everyone.
Rob
Any rousing Russian Naval songs then Rob?

Wedg1e

24,619 posts

148 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Trickie Dickie said:
Any rousing Russian Naval songs then Rob?
Polyushko pole? biggrin

carob

3,448 posts

94 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Wedg1e said:
Polyushko pole? biggrin
Nah none of that you cracker.

4 hour playlist put together if its not to everyones taste i am sure others will bring some music along.

Rob

adam quantrill

Original Poster:

7,404 posts

125 months

[news] 
Thursday 28th June 2012 quote quote all
Cheers Rob - that'll do nicely! I shall bring a couple of CD's too just as a failsafe. But a laptop with a playlist running unattended saves having to turn the CD over when the needle gets to the end ;^)

carob

3,448 posts

94 months

[news] 
Friday 29th June 2012 quote quote all
mrzigazaga said:
carob said:
Got loads Adam, i will bring em along. Also got every number 1 from 1953-2005 on hard drive if we can link a laptop upto th pa system.

Rob
You will probably need a stereo 1/2" jack to phono,lead..(Red & White L/R)...Like this, I will bring a couple.
Dont forget the cable Zig.

Rob
Reply to Topic