ok guys, I have been approached by the organisers of this event and will copy and paste the message direct.
Car-Fest North is the dream of Chris Evans, a perfect family festival encompassing his love for cars, music and food: in fact fun for all the family, to be held at Cholmondeley Castle on the 7th – 9th September 2012.
Full details of the event can be found at www.carfest.org
Although tickets to the public were sold out within minutes of the event going on sale.
I have been asked to invite your club to attend at a special price of £420.00(of which £120.00 will be donated to Children in Need) for the club stand to cover administration costs.
This includes the club stand (20 x 5m) 7 Saturday & 7 Sunday (adult) passes for each club.
All the cars need to be on site by 8am to gain access to their club pitch, and would be unable are able to leave till after 6pm.
Once we have received your completed booking form with payment, we will send an e-mail confirmation of your stand location and over the coming weeks containing your car club handbook which will detail all the relevant information you need to exhibit.
LAYOUT OF CLUB STAND
· You are required to bring SEVEN of your best club examples to display at Cholmondeley
· You will be able to set up your club pitch and place cars into position on your club stand from Friday 7thSeptember (timings to follow in the car club handbook)
· Cars to stand on grass within the Estate
· Cars will not be able to be move during the event (between 8am & 6 pm each day), once they have been positioned on your club stand between 8am and 6pm each day
· We have created a standardized layout and look for Car-Fest Car Clubs stands consisting 17 x 5m per club with an area of 3 x 3m at the end of the stand for a gazebo/ marquee no bigger than 3 x 3m in size to put any seating or tables you may require for club members. Total Club area of 20 x 5m per club
Marquees and furniture (teak or chrome) can be ordered through Car-Fest suppliers costs as follows:
1. Marquee 3m x 3m £150 plus VAT
2. Table and four chairs £100 plus VAT
Please let us know by email if you require any of these items as they must be ordered in advance on your behalf, an application form can be made available on request.
· Gazebos /Marquees larger than 3m x 3m, flags and large branding boards are not permitted. If you wish to display car information individual boards may be placed inside the car window or in front of each car
· As a club you will receive 14 passes (two adults per car) per day. Each pass will also be valid for setup day Friday 7th September. Payment can be made by cheque or credit card to the value £420.00. Please phone Pippa to pay by credit card.(01829 772 432)
STAYING AT CAR-FEST
· A list of local accommodation will be made available to you on request. However camping onsite is available to all club stand members – to camp the cost is £100 per tent for up to 4 nights from the Thursday, with no restriction on tent size. Showers, toilets and a catering facility selling food and drink will be available close by.
· Car-Fest will provide security during the event which will start on the Friday through to Monday Morning.
ok guys, if you wanted to go now is your chance but we need 7 cars ..Dom