Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2 3 ... 11 12
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

P14SMM

Original Poster:

163 posts

40 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th July 2012 quote quote all
Has anyone any experience with Tom Hartley cars?

McClure

1,696 posts

31 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th July 2012 quote quote all

fyfe

110 posts

30 months

[news] 
Saturday 28th July 2012 quote quote all
smile

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Awww.pistonheads.com%2F...

Opinions vary - they're either the best dealership in the world, the worst or somewhere in between. Go in with your eyes open and wits about you. Just as you should when dealing with anyone who has done well enough in business to have a personal stable of Italian exotica.

SirMark

551 posts

74 months

[news] 
Sunday 29th July 2012 quote quote all
I recently purchased an LP640 Roadster from them, and found them very helpful and pleasant and would recommend.

Professional outfit lots of stock mainly there own as far as I know which helps when doing a deal

Any questions feel free

ilovevolvo

1,759 posts

109 months

[news] 
Monday 30th July 2012 quote quote all
SirMark said:
I recently purchased an LP640 Roadster from them, and found them very helpful and pleasant and would recommend.

Professional outfit lots of stock mainly there own as far as I know which helps when doing a deal

Any questions feel free
Some pics of the new purchase would be good also smile

Russ
Advertisement

TomCooper

530 posts

54 months

[news] 
Monday 30th July 2012 quote quote all
ilovevolvo said:
Some pics of the new purchase would be good also smile

Russ
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&t=1152349&mid=197868 smile

Drclarke

656 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
The stupid boy just can't help himself, he has tweeted about one of the female Chinese Athletes -

"Lost money on the chinky looks like she eats too much sweet and sour #biggirl"

Then panicked into a apology he wrote

"Apparently 'chinky' is racist? Sorry no harm meant but she's probably gone to fill her boots at her uncles takeaway
now"

Does he not have a single functioning brain cell?

Edited by Drclarke on Sunday 12th August 17:52

fatboy69

6,146 posts

72 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
Obviously not. What a prick.

stuartmmcfc

2,126 posts

77 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
He comes across as a right spoilt prat but he's living the life most of us can only dream off unfortunately.
I ignore him, don't "follow" his tweets and pretend he doesn't exist and if i won the lottery wouldn't buy a car from them on principle,
it makes me feel a bit better most of the time.

crostonian

1,791 posts

57 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
Would rather buy off an opinionated little prick than a faceless corporation. Every deal is a one off, 50% of the public have below average intelligence, just go and make your own mind up.

Drclarke

656 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
crostonian said:
Would rather buy off an opinionated little prick than a faceless corporation. Every deal is a one off, 50% of the public have below average intelligence, just go and make your own mind up.
There are plenty of other high end dealers I would rather buy from ie
Romans than them.

AndyGarton

164 posts

92 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
crostonian said:
50% of the public have below average intelligence...
Sometimes it feels like a mathematically strange 95%.

Boshly

2,093 posts

121 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
SirMark said:
I recently purchased an LP640 Roadster from them, and found them very helpful and pleasant and would recommend.

Professional outfit lots of stock mainly there own as far as I know which helps when doing a deal

Any questions feel free
+1 but 16M

Can only report as I find. Hard to negotiate with, but what you'd expect.

As for tweets, understand tags the younger son? Carl? I dealt with TH junior and after deal agreed Sales Manager Gary who was extremely helpful.

Drclarke

656 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
Boshly said:
+1 but 16M

Can only report as I find. Hard to negotiate with, but what you'd expect.

As for tweets, understand tags the
younger son? Carl? I dealt with TH junior and after deal agreed Sales
Manager Gary who was extremely helpful.
Carl and Tom have seperate twitter accounts and both tweet abusive ramblings of their own accord.

Their father who is the founder and builder of the company must be so disappointed to see what they are doing.

911944

184 posts

41 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
Drclarke said:
Carl and Tom have seperate twitter accounts and both tweet abusive ramblings of their own accord.

Their father who is the founder and builder of the company must be so disappointed to see what they are doing.
I doubt that, if you were young, surrounded by Ferraris and exotica all day I'm sure you'd be full of it, as long as the cars are sold and bills paid... Who cares!

Drclarke

656 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
911944 said:
I doubt that, if you were young, surrounded by Ferraris and exotica all day I'm sure you'd be full of it, as long as the cars are sold and bills paid... Who cares!
Perhaps, but I would like to think I would have the basic intelligence not to insult 1.4billion people on a very public social network.



andy355

1,081 posts

123 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
for the sake of balance i would also like to add that they have been a pleasure to deal with and the cars they have are properly prepared unlike many that i saw at authorised ferrari dealers

having said that, CH comes across as a tool

911944

184 posts

41 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
There's no doubting he's a pleb but I don't think that necessarily means the business is an abomination. After all we are now talking about the company, which can only have helped them?

Drclarke

656 posts

58 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
Well I for one wouldnt give the horrid little man my business or money even if he had something i really wanted.

His attitude coupled with the now deleted posts on the other thread relating to the 'other' matter has him marked in my avoid like the plague catagory.

Butter Face

8,605 posts

45 months

[news] 
Sunday 12th August 2012 quote quote all
stuartmmcfc said:
He comes across as a right spoilt prat but he's living the life most of us can only dream off unfortunately.
I ignore him, don't "follow" his tweets and pretend he doesn't exist and if i won the lottery wouldn't buy a car from them on principle,
it makes me feel a bit better most of the time.
Same.

He's hardly the most modest son-of-a-supercar-dealer in the world going by his tttor
2 3 ... 11 12
Reply to Topic