Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Steve Zodiac

Original Poster:

314 posts

30 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
My goodness, its worth a Google to see what all the fuss is about (Spanish sites have the Video)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198760/Ol...



Guam

22,251 posts

155 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
She would get my vote smile

Sheets Tabuer

12,318 posts

102 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
She's quite a fox in the video, hope anne widdecombe doesn't release one.

warp9

897 posts

84 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
Ding dong! NSFW

Happy82

6,392 posts

56 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
Did she put the fake jubblies through as expenses?
Advertisement

Du1point8

16,696 posts

79 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
@warp9

Remove it ASAP otherwise you will be banned for life... putting that up on this site (even including NSFW) goes way beyond the line.

Steve Zodiac

Original Poster:

314 posts

30 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
Du1point8 said:
@warp9

Remove it ASAP otherwise you will be banned for life... putting that up on this site (even including NSFW) goes way beyond the line.
Agreed, seems to be an unconnected video nothing to do with the Spanish Councillor anyway?

Ozzie Osmond

16,304 posts

133 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
Is Harry in it?

OzOs

Marf

22,907 posts

128 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
Ozzie Osmond said:
OzOs
:/

Cheers

The Moose

davepoth

23,442 posts

86 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
Sheets Tabuer said:
She's quite a fox in the video, hope anne widdecombe doesn't release one.
I thought the same thing.

-shudder-

NiceCupOfTea

23,021 posts

138 months

[news] 
Thursday 6th September 2012 quote quote all
Steve Zodiac said:
Du1point8 said:
@warp9

Remove it ASAP otherwise you will be banned for life... putting that up on this site (even including NSFW) goes way beyond the line.
Agreed, seems to be an unconnected video nothing to do with the Spanish Councillor anyway?
The screen grab in the newspaper story is from that vid. Really can't see that it's anything to get upset about, certainly not graphic, you see more in your average Hollywood sex scene!
Reply to Topic