Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1 2 ... 69 70
72 73 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED
Author Discussion

Marty63

2,344 posts

61 months

[news] 
Monday 19th November 2012 quote quote all
Baron Greenback said:
zetec said:
I have now seen all the Salad Fingers episodes, disturbing isn't the word!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIq89Fftrd4&fea...
God that is disturbing!. I am amazed 2.5mill viewings! Loved to known what makes the artists ticks!
And why did I watch all of it ??

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

91 months

[news] 
Monday 19th November 2012 quote quote all
Just in case you haven't seen enough Russian driving expertise....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXz4P6EpX3s&fea...

Pesty

30,950 posts

143 months

[news] 
Monday 19th November 2012 quote quote all
Marty63 said:
Baron Greenback said:
zetec said:
I have now seen all the Salad Fingers episodes, disturbing isn't the word!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIq89Fftrd4&fea...
God that is disturbing!. I am amazed 2.5mill viewings! Loved to known what makes the artists ticks!
And why did I watch all of it ??
Checl out pilsbury or maybe spoilsbery toast boy 1 and 2 something like that

mental and brilliant

actually here you go. bit rude in places.

http://www.fat-pie.com/spoilsminus2.htm


Edited by Pesty on Monday 19th November 22:44

Blukoo

3,719 posts

84 months

[news] 
Monday 19th November 2012 quote quote all
hesnotthemessiah said:
Just in case you haven't seen enough Russian driving expertise....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXz4P6EpX3s&fea...
I'm sure this one has been posted.

cuneus

5,857 posts

129 months

[news] 
Monday 19th November 2012 quote quote all
Advertisement

EDLT

14,727 posts

93 months

[news] 
Monday 19th November 2012 quote quote all
Blukoo said:
hesnotthemessiah said:
Just in case you haven't seen enough Russian driving expertise....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXz4P6EpX3s&fea...
I'm sure this one has been posted.
About 2.6 million times.

chilistrucker

2,660 posts

38 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Grenoble said:
A lex said:
Excellent.

So many of those sound like questions from the lounge!

"Is it safe to remove my toast with a fork?"

"Can I do my own electrical work?"

"What does this red button do?"


genius, love it.
just finished a night shift, and watched that just before going to bed, as someone else said, that tune is just going to go round and round in my head.

clap

Fishtigua

6,908 posts

82 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Radio controlled helicopter flying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFIvOxPAb_k

hesnotthemessiah

2,121 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
EDLT said:
Blukoo said:
hesnotthemessiah said:
Just in case you haven't seen enough Russian driving expertise....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXz4P6EpX3s&fea...
I'm sure this one has been posted.
About 2.6 million times.
Well I looked back about 7 pages and didn't see it, so I thought I might be aort of safe.....clearly not.

Justin Cyder

12,624 posts

36 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Old boy plays the spoons to Faithless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

Belvedere

59 posts

62 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
The SR-71 Blackbird at an airshow in the 90s http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=aV82gbriMc...

VEA

3,696 posts

88 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Belvedere said:
The SR-71 Blackbird at an airshow in the 90s http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=aV82gbriMc...
The Noise!

Laurel Green

18,186 posts

119 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
VEA said:
Belvedere said:
The SR-71 Blackbird at an airshow in the 90s http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=aV82gbriMc...
The Noise!
Indeed. Awesome! But why put backing sound on such a clip - simply adds nothing to the enjoyment of such.

slartibartfast

3,118 posts

88 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Mythbusters: Myth Revolution - Rocket Snowplow
http://youtu.be/A0xQTCsDQ8E

Rocket powered plow cuts car in half thumbup

Baron Greenback

2,242 posts

37 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
slartibartfast said:
Mythbusters: Myth Revolution - Rocket Snowplow
http://youtu.be/A0xQTCsDQ8E

Rocket powered plow cuts car in half thumbup
Awesome fun! They have so much fun, I wouldn't like to be in charge of health and safety on the programme.

Frimley111R

5,847 posts

121 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
cuneus said:
Where were you a couple of months ago? That went all over the web. Keep up! wink

Frimley111R

5,847 posts

121 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Fishtigua said:
Radio controlled helicopter flying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFIvOxPAb_k
eek Shame the blades look so odd on film.

spikeyhead

8,807 posts

84 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Justin Cyder said:
Old boy plays the spoons to Faithless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...
That's about the best thing that's been posted in a while.

Special K

892 posts

46 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all

Baron Greenback

2,242 posts

37 months

[news] 
Tuesday 20th November 2012 quote quote all
Justin Cyder said:
Old boy plays the spoons to Faithless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...
so good!
1 2 ... 69 70
72 73 ... 499 500
TOPIC CLOSED