Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

AndrewD

Original Poster:

5,250 posts

169 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all

elms

1,835 posts

137 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Its pricing like that is going to cause another exotic / classic car price bubble as per the early 90s.

Sexual Chocolate

1,583 posts

29 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Sure i saw that advertised at 350K the same price as the Romans International one. Oh well, another car thats just out of reach frown


Here is the Romans Car.

http://www.romansinternational.com/car/699/ferrari...

Not as nice a colour granted but it doesn't make a 650K difference.

Edited by Sexual Chocolate on Tuesday 2nd October 13:23

Streetrod

5,255 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
AndrewD said:
Surly that is a joke or a mistake???

Sexual Chocolate

1,583 posts

29 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Streetrod said:
Surly that is a joke or a mistake???
If it isn't then their Enzo is cheaper.
Advertisement

Streetrod

5,255 posts

91 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Sorry, I just had to check that out so gave HR Owen a call, apparently its a mistake on their Website, the car is actually up for £320,000

Mr Roper

8,998 posts

79 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Phew!

I'll take 3 smile

matc

4,549 posts

92 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
It's a great advert, the description almost had me reaching for my credit card!

AndrewD

Original Poster:

5,250 posts

169 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Streetrod said:
Sorry, I just had to check that out so gave HR Owen a call, apparently its a mistake on their Website, the car is actually up for £320,000
thumbup

Hence the smiley in my original post

Enricogto

376 posts

30 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
IIRC is the first I see with the Ecurie Francorchamps livery, a very nice colour scheme to me.
If I had the money it would be mine! tumbleweed

Enrico

SonnyM

3,065 posts

78 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
AndrewD said:
Streetrod said:
Sorry, I just had to check that out so gave HR Owen a call, apparently its a mistake on their Website, the car is actually up for £320,000
thumbup

Hence the smiley in my original post
Damn for a second I hoped we were out if the global recession... smile

andy74b

744 posts

112 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Interested to see how these hold value over next few years. Looked at one on saturday and wish in had space in the garage but at 2x my 16m I just can't justify it.


W111AAM

466 posts

117 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Did Chris Evans have a GTO in that colour scheme?

Justices

2,920 posts

49 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
Sneaky way to get attention if you as me wink

"I could have sworn I typed 350,000, no idea how it turned into 1,000,000, honest".

Worked a charm though :P

AndrewD

Original Poster:

5,250 posts

169 months

[news] 
Tuesday 2nd October 2012 quote quote all
andy74b said:
Interested to see how these hold value over next few years. Looked at one on saturday and wish in had space in the garage but at 2x my 16m I just can't justify it.
They're fantastic cars Andy

JCB123

2,161 posts

81 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
Slightly O/T - but Romans are trying to sell a mountain bike for more than a Caymen S!!!!!

WCZ

2,277 posts

79 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
JCB123 said:
Slightly O/T - but Romans are trying to sell a mountain bike for more than a Caymen S!!!!!
also they're selling the plate:

'SO 53XY X'

interested?

JCB123

2,161 posts

81 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
WCZ said:
JCB123 said:
Slightly O/T - but Romans are trying to sell a mountain bike for more than a Caymen S!!!!!
also they're selling the plate:

'SO 53XY X'

interested?
In the plate or the bike?

But no to either....

epom

2,545 posts

46 months

[news] 
Wednesday 3rd October 2012 quote quote all
I have to say that first one is the nicest colour scheme I have seen on one of those yet. Smashing lick

bertie

6,280 posts

169 months

[news] 
Thursday 4th October 2012 quote quote all
WCZ said:
also they're selling the plate:

'SO 53XY X'

interested?
Jesus, how ste is that!
2
Reply to Topic