Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
2
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

LG04

Original Poster:

215 posts

95 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
Anyone have any info on the 50th Anniversary Aventador ?

70proof

4,514 posts

43 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
The factory has commissioned an upcoming uk designer to work on it... Gulzar, what u planning

I say this having seen the dragon edition in the flesh... That was an official limited run of ten was it not?

Edited by 70proof on Saturday 6th October 22:10

munch997

2,314 posts

75 months

[news] 
Saturday 6th October 2012 quote quote all
70proof said:
The factory has commissioned an upcoming uk designer to work on it... Gulzar, what u planning

I say this having seen the dragon edition in the flesh... That was an official limited run of ten was it not?

Edited by 70proof on Saturday 6th October 22:10
By Oakley Design.

Would love to see Gulzars take on the Aventador to be honest.

iandc

1,491 posts

94 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
munch997 said:
By Oakley Design.

Would love to see Gulzars take on the Aventador to be honest.
Better warn Swarovski as he will need a shedful to cover the Aventador!!

munch997

2,314 posts

75 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
iandc said:
munch997 said:
By Oakley Design.

Would love to see Gulzars take on the Aventador to be honest.
Better warn Swarovski as he will need a shedful to cover the Aventador!!
biglaugh
Advertisement

Shmee

6,051 posts

101 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
LG04 said:
Anyone have any info on the 50th Anniversary Aventador ?
I was surprised this didn't show up at the Paris show, very little info out there but presumably will come before the Roadster finally does.

LG04

Original Poster:

215 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
I have a order in on car but no word from factory what single colour is, Although I know what wheels and the bumpers look like

bertie

6,417 posts

172 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
LG04 said:
I have a order in on car but no word from factory what single colour is, Although I know what wheels and the bumpers look like
So you've ordered one but you're asking what it is on here????

LG04

Original Poster:

215 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Yes

bertie

6,417 posts

172 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
LG04 said:
Yes
Unusual!!,

If you are struggling, maybe ask the dealer what it is you've ordered?

LG04

Original Poster:

215 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
Dealers don't have exact info that is why I'm asking if anyone knows anything

bertie

6,417 posts

172 months

[news] 
Sunday 7th October 2012 quote quote all
LG04 said:
Dealers don't have exact info that is why I'm asking if anyone knows anything
Hilarious joking aside, all I'm saying is if you've ordered one you are the best position to be telling us about it!

Surely they must have told you about it to tempt you into ordering it, no?

LG04

Original Poster:

215 posts

95 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
bertie said:
LG04 said:
Dealers don't have exact info that is why I'm asking if anyone knows anything
Hilarious joking aside, all I'm saying is if you've ordered one you are the best position to be telling us about it!

Surely they must have told you about it to tempt you into ordering it, no?
Hilarious ? I don't understand

otta

99 posts

29 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
LG04 said:
Hilarious ? I don't understand
well it would be hilarious if someone else ordered it and they told him the colour (and not told you...)

bertie

6,417 posts

172 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
LG04 said:
Hilarious ? I don't understand
I was just being self depricating about my previous humerous comments!

It was meant to make it apparent I was having a joke in case you had taken offence.


iandc

1,491 posts

94 months

[news] 
Monday 8th October 2012 quote quote all
LG04 said:
I have a order in on car but no word from factory what single colour is, Although I know what wheels and the bumpers look like
I have it on good authority it is "Katy Price pink" as only colour available. Lets have some photos when it arrives cool

bonkers

49 posts

61 months

[news] 
Thursday 10th October 2013 quote quote all
Only 4 coupe's coming to the UK......Super rare supercar!!!

woppum

827 posts

74 months

[news] 
Thursday 10th October 2013 quote quote all
bonkers said:
Only 4 coupe's coming to the UK......Super rare supercar!!!
Thank god, so ugly

SAB888

1,165 posts

95 months

[news] 
Thursday 10th October 2013 quote quote all
LG04 said:
I have a order in on car but no word from factory what single colour is, Although I know what wheels and the bumpers look like


Very nice!

z4chris99

7,556 posts

67 months

[news] 
Friday 11th October 2013 quote quote all
what are we looking at? I can only see the black dress
2
Reply to Topic