PistonHeads.com Forum

im sure ive seen this interior before

im sure ive seen this interior before

Author
Discussion

V8Dom

Original Poster:

3,263 posts

108 months

Sunday 7th October 2012
quotequote all

Citrus7

1,454 posts

87 months

UltimaCH

2,935 posts

95 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
Top notch and fantastic looking interior. Looks very professionally made.

Storer

4,086 posts

121 months

Monday 8th October 2012
quotequote all
That interior cost more than most of us spend on an engine!!!!!!!!!!


Paul

Citrus7

1,454 posts

87 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
The figure of £10k was banded around when I saw it at the factory eek
No idea how true that is

Advertisement

highflyer

1,776 posts

132 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Beautiful interiour probably the best out there
just hope it doesn't get used in the wet wink

Crazy of Cookham

740 posts

161 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Unless I am mistaken. That is Mike Pascal's car, just a shake down trip to Dijon and onto Saint Topez. Hope all going well chaps and keep safe!

Stig

11,017 posts

190 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Crazy of Cookham said:
Unless I am mistaken. That is Mike Pascal's car, just a shake down trip to Dijon and onto Saint Topez. Hope all going well chaps and keep safe!
Blimey Brian - where have you been!?!? smile

Hope all's well with you - have you still got the Can-Am?

Mike Pascall

5 posts

80 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Hi, yes it is my Ultima on its first serious road trip. Started with 465 miles on the clock. Poole to the race circuit at Dijon via the channel tunnel then onto Morzine. On our way back to UK now. Hasn't missed a beat so far. The interior was done by Kevin Baggs in Poole to his own design and my colour scheme - it was reassuringly expensive but less than the American Speed 7l LS7 707hp normally aspirated V8.

highflyer

1,776 posts

132 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Mike did you change the location of the speakers ?

Mike Pascall

5 posts

80 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
No and you were right - not good in the rain!

Crazy of Cookham

740 posts

161 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Hi Stig

Yep still alive and kicking busy few years got divorced, seams to happen to Ultima owners!!!. No probs met wonderful girl and now very happily married. Still have Ultima but only done few hundred miles in recent years. Hope to use more when it stops raining.
Have you still got that stang GT. Did a recent 3,000 road trip around US in one earlier this year.
How is the family growing!

Crazy of Cookham

740 posts

161 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Hi Mike

Glad you made it back OK and enjoyed the car. That was a proper shake down. Do I hear we have a new convert to the Ultima world?, do you need a new set of tyres already. Hope to see the car soon will give you a shout when next down your way.

F.C.

3,671 posts

114 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
Mike Pascall said:
Hi, yes it is my Ultima on its first serious road trip. Started with 465 miles on the clock. Poole to the race circuit at Dijon via the channel tunnel then onto Morzine. On our way back to UK now. Hasn't missed a beat so far. The interior was done by Kevin Baggs in Poole to his own design and my colour scheme - it was reassuringly expensive but less than the American Speed 7l LS7 707hp normally aspirated V8.
V.nice!

If you don't mind, where did you source your air con controls from,and are the speed control and stat integral or remote?

UltimaCH

2,935 posts

95 months

Friday 12th October 2012
quotequote all
F.C. said:
Mike Pascall said:
Hi, yes it is my Ultima on its first serious road trip. Started with 465 miles on the clock. Poole to the race circuit at Dijon via the channel tunnel then onto Morzine. On our way back to UK now. Hasn't missed a beat so far. The interior was done by Kevin Baggs in Poole to his own design and my colour scheme - it was reassuringly expensive but less than the American Speed 7l LS7 707hp normally aspirated V8.
V.nice!

If you don't mind, where did you source your air con controls from,and are the speed control and stat integral or remote?
Mike, Very nice interior. Same request as Tony above, where did you source your A/C controls from?