PistonHeads.com Forum

Pics of my TVR - I hope.

Author
Discussion

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Some pics of my P&J. It's Reflex Charcoal I'm told.


Edited by SPS on Tuesday 9th October 19:49


Edited by SPS on Tuesday 9th October 19:54

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all

Advertisement

Ant.

5,212 posts

193 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Nice, saw one just like it today... wink

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
beer
Nunc est bibendum me thinks!!!

Mark.

11,104 posts

188 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
Lovely colour combo there. Nice one.

Might be the angle but the tyre looks a bit stretched in the close up pic?

GTRene

10,863 posts

136 months

Tuesday 9th October 2012
quotequote all
love it.

braders

622 posts

121 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
One of the top colours but then i would say that,
Enjoy new toy


SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
braders said:
One of the top colours but then i would say that,
Enjoy new toy
Hi Paul - Your Sag looks amazing!
I was trying to get some pics on a sunny day to show the colour variations - no chance!
rofl

braders

622 posts

121 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Cheers Steve, yes just love colour of my Sag but i maybe parting with her soon?

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
braders said:
Cheers Steve, yes just love colour of my Sag but i maybe parting with her soon?
WHYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?
You must be moving onto some other exotica - yes!
Your Sag in that colour just looks the dogs bcensored to be honest.
It kind of understates the lines of the car yet seems to make it more aggressive!
One PH calls his the "Green Goblin" says it all for me.
I wish that I could justify the £50 odd grand - but sadly my wife would be rather underwhelmed!
Cheers
Steve

braders

622 posts

121 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Its not for def that she is going just something else i have my eye on (not house)

braders

622 posts

121 months

Wednesday 10th October 2012
quotequote all
Its not for def that she is going just something else i have my eye on (not house)

cerb4.5lee

8,225 posts

92 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
That looks gorgeous & that garden looks familiar did you get it from Tony Gilbert? I have always hankered after a 350, enjoy! thumbup

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
cerb4.5lee said:
That looks gorgeous & that garden looks familiar did you get it from Tony Gilbert? I have always hankered after a 350, enjoy! thumbup
Hi Lee - yes it was - Tony Gilbert is a great dealer and the car is bloody fantastic.
I want to get some good shots of the car in the sun to show the colour variations. I looked at it the other day and the whole car was purple - great!
Your Cerb looked very cool - I really love the Cerbs and Tony had some very nice ones indeed. However once I spotted the T350 that was that lol.
Cheers
Steve

cerb4.5lee

8,225 posts

92 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
SPS said:
cerb4.5lee said:
That looks gorgeous & that garden looks familiar did you get it from Tony Gilbert? I have always hankered after a 350, enjoy! thumbup
Hi Lee - yes it was - Tony Gilbert is a great dealer and the car is bloody fantastic.
I want to get some good shots of the car in the sun to show the colour variations. I looked at it the other day and the whole car was purple - great!
Your Cerb looked very cool - I really love the Cerbs and Tony had some very nice ones indeed. However once I spotted the T350 that was that lol.
Cheers
Steve
Hi Steve, really pleased your happy with your T350, I love them a lot, Tony is a cracking dealer I bought my Cerbera from him in June 2006 & then traded it & bought a z4m roadster from him in August this year, if things could of been different I said to tony I really wanted to swap my Cerbera for a T350 you have made a great choice.

Enjoy your TVR Steve they are awesome, have fun! smile

SPS

Original Poster:

1,305 posts

172 months

Thursday 11th October 2012
quotequote all
cerb4.5lee said:
Hi Steve, really pleased your happy with your T350, I love them a lot, Tony is a cracking dealer I bought my Cerbera from him in June 2006 & then traded it & bought a z4m roadster from him in August this year, if things could of been different I said to tony I really wanted to swap my Cerbera for a T350 you have made a great choice.

Enjoy your TVR Steve they are awesome, have fun! smile
Hi Lee - I just love Tony's place and the set up is nice and relaxed with a cuppa provided as well.
I'm sure that I looked at your Z4M as I bought mine at the start of August.
My mate has one and they are pretty blood quick too!
Tony has a rather nice silver T350 in at the moment evil
Cheers
Steve