Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Storer

Original Poster:

2,686 posts

95 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
Took the Ultima out for a run as the roads were fairly dry today.

Another adjustment to my suspension was the excuse as I needed to test it.

Had to get a bit of fuel and whilst doing so I was asked (again) if I was married, and when I replied I was on number 2 wife I was asked if I would like number 3 (and Yes, by a female!!!!). A few photos and a sit in the drivers seat later I left, leaving a very disappointed young lady waving goodbye!

Bu**er I wish I was single. These cars seem quite good at pulling (even if I'm not).

Paul

738 driver

1,195 posts

73 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
Phallic Symbol of us Males its said !

highflyer

1,623 posts

106 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
Did you have to hold onto her white stick as you helped her into and out of the car ??




wink

Storer

Original Poster:

2,686 posts

95 months

[news] 
Saturday 3rd November 2012 quote quote all
Oh, your so rude!!!!


Paul

Verde

438 posts

68 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
So I putt putt around town and further alternatively in my red Ultima GTR and white Ford GT. The Ford get the nod from guys ranging from 4 years to 80 plus. The Ultima gets its share of man-grins but pegs the meter with women from late teens to middle age and beyond. Asking for photos in the gas station, parking lots, passengers side waves on the road.
Since I'm a constant (and assuredly hovering near zero) in this experiment, there is something sbout the look of the Ultima that gets the blood flowing in the 'XX' population.
V
Advertisement

spatz

1,745 posts

66 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
i think it is worth considering if girls that are pulled by cars are the right ones to marry, just a thought.

Storer

Original Poster:

2,686 posts

95 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
As you get older you have to use every advantage you have. That's why 80 year old billionaires get to wed 25 year old bimbos. It's not because the bimbo likes wrinkly skin!!!!

A wife that is at least supportive of your love of cars has got to be a better bet than one that would rather use public transport or a bike.


dal2litrefrogeye

315 posts

57 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
photos wheres the photos of woman and ultima , well ? just the women will do evil

highflyer

1,623 posts

106 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
Yeah like dal2litre said, after they have taken a photo of the car get a photo of them next to the car, or better still, stripped naked over the car biggrin

Dom before you post, already seen yours.

V8Dom

2,585 posts

82 months

[news] 
Sunday 4th November 2012 quote quote all
highflyer said:
Yeah like dal2litre said, after they have taken a photo of the car get a photo of them next to the car, or better still, stripped naked over the car biggrin

Dom before you post, already seen yours.
bounce

3Dee

2,932 posts

101 months

[news] 
Wednesday 7th November 2012 quote quote all
Storer said:
... was asked (again) if I was married, and when I replied I was on number 2 wife I was asked if I would like number 3 (and Yes, by a female!!!!). A few photos and a sit in the drivers seat later I left, leaving a very disappointed young lady waving goodbye!

Bu**er I wish I was single. These cars seem quite good at pulling (even if I'm not).

Paul
Oh Gad!

I am so glad my Wife doesn't know where this forum is!!

I would find mine sold before I got home!

dal2litrefrogeye

315 posts

57 months

[news] 
Wednesday 7th November 2012 quote quote all
3Dee said:
Oh Gad!

I am so glad my Wife doesn't know where this forum is!!

I would find mine sold before I got home!
or worse still , shes out in your car on the pull laugh

Edited by dal2litrefrogeye on Wednesday 7th November 23:58

02PRUV

212 posts

41 months

[news] 
Monday 12th November 2012 quote quote all
highflyer said:
Yeah like dal2litre said, after they have taken a photo of the car get a photo of them next to the car, or better still, stripped naked over the car biggrin

Dom before you post, already seen yours.
Like this.....



Got more but they are NWS. But fake boobies and laying across the side of an Ultima looks the goods

3Dee

2,932 posts

101 months

[news] 
Monday 12th November 2012 quote quote all
02PRUV said:
Like this.....



Got more but they are NWS. But fake boobies and laying across the side of an Ultima looks the goods
STOP IT!

...before I have a H-H-Heart-attack! wobble
Reply to Topic