Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Kitchski

Original Poster:

3,183 posts

118 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all

Don1

10,941 posts

95 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
rofl

Mark.

11,104 posts

163 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
hehe
There was a whole thread on this recently, then someone popped up and showed how it should be done.

Kitchski

Original Poster:

3,183 posts

118 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Just noticed it on the lunchbreak internet trawl! I'll hunt for the other thread later on and see what that's like.

Sevenman

456 posts

79 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Does anybody have a link to that thread? The dashboard is a work of art, I can see people requesting that conversion even if they want to keep the wheel on the same side... wink

Advertisement

Mark.

11,104 posts

163 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Kitchski said:
Just noticed it on the lunchbreak internet trawl! I'll hunt for the other thread later on and see what that's like.
Upcoming project Rich? Offer conversions too now?

macdeb

5,094 posts

142 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Looks as though you'd need an arm like an ape to change gear.

Mark.

11,104 posts

163 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
macdeb said:
Looks as though you'd need an arm like an ape to change gear.
Probably a better conversion for a Griff then. hehe

Kitchski

Original Poster:

3,183 posts

118 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Mark. said:
Kitchski said:
Just noticed it on the lunchbreak internet trawl! I'll hunt for the other thread later on and see what that's like.
Upcoming project Rich? Offer conversions too now?
Well you know how we like to try things.............no!

Mark.

11,104 posts

163 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
rofl

SimonKD

1,227 posts

118 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Sevenman said:
Does anybody have a link to that thread? The dashboard is a work of art, I can see people requesting that conversion even if they want to keep the wheel on the same side... wink
It's here I think

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&a...

Regards
Simon


macdeb

5,094 posts

142 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Mark. said:
macdeb said:
Looks as though you'd need an arm like an ape to change gear.
Probably a better conversion for a Griff then. hehe
rofl Was going to add something along those lines [griff' owners dragging their knuckles on the ground] but resisted it. hehe

Mark.

11,104 posts

163 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
macdeb said:
rofl Was going to add something along those lines [griff' owners dragging their knuckles on the ground] but resisted it. hehe
One should never resist the opportunity for a dig.

Gazzab

15,997 posts

169 months

[news] 
Tuesday 29th January 2013 quote quote all
Hats off to them. Even moved the battery....

Sevenman

456 posts

79 months

[news] 
Wednesday 30th January 2013 quote quote all
SimonKD said:
Thanks for the link. It is a special car...
Reply to Topic