Well, it was about time to start a thread with the whole story of my car, documenting everything since I bought it around 7 months ago.
The reason I got the ST220 is because of the birth of my lovely daughter, needed something significantly larger than the Mitsubishi colt I had before for longer trips.
I started looking at a few different cars but did not have many choices with the criteria I set:
1. Had to be the 3rd and last facelift that includes: wider side skirts, red stitching on the steering wheel, on the hand brake and on the gear stick, black floor carpets with red bordering, ST220 badge on the front grille and limited 155 mph top speed (older cars had top speed of 151 mph).
2. Had to be in the lower TAX bracket too, which limited me to cars between Sept 2005 and Mar 2006
3. Had to have the parking sensors, Alcantara recaro seats and, most importantly, the Navigation system
4. Had to have less than 60,000 miles on the clock (this is something personal, I never buy cars with more miles than that if I can help it).
One car just over an hour from me caught my attention and I went to have a look.
It had 54k, was the 3rd facelift, had all the extras I wanted and was within my budget.
When I got there I checked the car with the help with a mechanic friend and except from some of the common ST220 issues, it seemed very straight so I made an offer and I found myself driving back in my new ST220 
Since then I took care of everything that needed to be done on the car and a lot more:
1. Changed all 6 Spark plugs
2. replaced Cabin filter
3. replaced Fuel filter
4. changed the Aux belt
5. replaced rear calipers/disks/pads with original Ford items
6. replaced front calipers/disks/pads with ST225 (ASBO) ones
7. replaced all brake lines with HELL braided ones
8. replaced Oil/oil filter 2 times in 7 months which only covering 800 miles
9. replaced thermostats and put fresh Antifreeze
10. fixed the rear hanging bumper and put the required foam inserts
I also used plastidip for covering the front and rear FORD emblems and debadged the rear (still have a set of emblems in case I change my mind).
I have 2 sets of original ford 18” alloy wheels:
- Winter set in silver with Pirelli Winter 240 Snowsport front and Maloya Winter DOT 2008 Cresta 300 rear
- Summer set in anthracite grey with Pirelli Pilot sport 3 front and TOYO Proxes rear
0-60 (just one try) was 6.53 with 2 people in the car and a full boot