Login | Register
SearchMy Stuff
My ProfileMy PreferencesMy Mates RSS Feed
1
3
Reply to Topic
Author Discussion

Jonnny

27,655 posts

72 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
BaronVonVaderham said:
RVIANT said:
Tuscan Rat said:
Good looking Traffic Cop in the background !!!
Looks like he has been eating too many doughnuts biggrin
They should all be shot for towing that car. Pathetic that they spend their time doing this. Scum.
I think one of the Traffic in the background is TR?

BaronVonVaderham

1,293 posts

30 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
Jonnny said:
I think one of the Traffic in the background is TR?
Oops, still think it's a daft excercise.

uzzi

176 posts

86 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
Don't usually like the colours that these guys put on their supercars...but this one looks awesome IMHO!

Don1

10,617 posts

91 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
BaronVonVaderham said:
Oops, still think it's a daft excercise.
Why? Because you have a hypercar means you are allowed to drive (allegedly) illegally? It's exactly the same arguments I've had with people who complain that the French Police confiscate their cars because they were doing over 140mph.

For me you respect the law of what-ever country you are in, regardless of what car you drive, who your family is, or how much money you have.

This was happening last year, and they haven't learnt? More fool them....

BaronVonVaderham

1,293 posts

30 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
Don1 said:
Why? Because you have a hypercar means you are allowed to drive (allegedly) illegally? It's exactly the same arguments I've had with people who complain that the French Police confiscate their cars because they were doing over 140mph.

For me you respect the law of what-ever country you are in, regardless of what car you drive, who your family is, or how much money you have.

This was happening last year, and they haven't learnt? More fool them....
Because people are being abused and murdered all over the country. Because organised (and disorganised!) criminals walk free and ruin honest lives everyday.

But the MET towed a Lambo owned by someone who'll spend more money here in a week than the Plods will in their whole lives. HUZZAH! What a victory! I'll sleep better at night knowing that that naughty Lambo is impounded. rolleyes

Advertisement

Jonnny

27,655 posts

72 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
BaronVonVaderham said:
Because people are being abused and murdered all over the country. Because organised (and disorganised!) criminals walk free and ruin honest lives everyday.

But the MET towed a Lambo owned by someone who'll spend more money here in a week than the Plods will in their whole lives. HUZZAH! What a victory! I'll sleep better at night knowing that that naughty Lambo is impounded. rolleyes
They're Traffic Police, thats what their job is, to catch traffic offenders.

I'm sure there are also armed police, carrying out armed raids on criminals, or keeping people safe from weapon weilding crazy people.. Or undercover police tracking & following organised criminals.

BaronVonVaderham

1,293 posts

30 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
Jonnny said:
They're Traffic Police, thats what their job is, to catch traffic offenders.

I'm sure there are also armed police, carrying out armed raids on criminals, or keeping people safe from weapon weilding crazy people.. Or undercover police tracking & following organised criminals.
Yes they are but it's just a silly PR stunt with a guaranteed DM story playing to the inherant racism of it's readership.

With the apparent fact that a 1/3 or vehicles on the road don't have insurance/tax/licence why not stop everyone they see? The law of averages dicates that would be a great earner.

Don1

10,617 posts

91 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
BaronVonVaderham said:
Don1 said:
Why? Because you have a hypercar means you are allowed to drive (allegedly) illegally? It's exactly the same arguments I've had with people who complain that the French Police confiscate their cars because they were doing over 140mph.

For me you respect the law of what-ever country you are in, regardless of what car you drive, who your family is, or how much money you have.

This was happening last year, and they haven't learnt? More fool them....
Because people are being abused and murdered all over the country. Because organised (and disorganised!) criminals walk free and ruin honest lives everyday.

But the MET towed a Lambo owned by someone who'll spend more money here in a week than the Plods will in their whole lives. HUZZAH! What a victory! I'll sleep better at night knowing that that naughty Lambo is impounded. rolleyes
I'll get the MET right on to that country-wide problem... rofl

I can also assure you that a single officer will do more good in their lifetime for this country than one week of a supercar tourist. Who knows - they might even catch criminals...

Monty Zoomer

1,459 posts

40 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
Jonnny said:
BaronVonVaderham said:
Because people are being abused and murdered all over the country. Because organised (and disorganised!) criminals walk free and ruin honest lives everyday.

But the MET towed a Lambo owned by someone who'll spend more money here in a week than the Plods will in their whole lives. HUZZAH! What a victory! I'll sleep better at night knowing that that naughty Lambo is impounded. rolleyes
They're Traffic Police, thats what their job is, to catch traffic offenders.

I'm sure there are also armed police, carrying out armed raids on criminals, or keeping people safe from weapon weilding crazy people.. Or undercover police tracking & following organised criminals.
...and then letting them go because lawyers have been paid millions of pounds of taxpayers' money to get them off with it.

Steely4WD

83 posts

15 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
I think it looks like something out of the film Tron

Mr Trophy

5,215 posts

86 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
I thought it was next week the School's finished?

theRossatron

642 posts

115 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
They could have at least let them finish the detailing before they towed it.

jdw1234

5,223 posts

98 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
Don1 said:
BaronVonVaderham said:
Don1 said:
Why? Because you have a hypercar means you are allowed to drive (allegedly) illegally? It's exactly the same arguments I've had with people who complain that the French Police confiscate their cars because they were doing over 140mph.

For me you respect the law of what-ever country you are in, regardless of what car you drive, who your family is, or how much money you have.

This was happening last year, and they haven't learnt? More fool them....
Because people are being abused and murdered all over the country. Because organised (and disorganised!) criminals walk free and ruin honest lives everyday.

But the MET towed a Lambo owned by someone who'll spend more money here in a week than the Plods will in their whole lives. HUZZAH! What a victory! I'll sleep better at night knowing that that naughty Lambo is impounded. rolleyes
I'll get the MET right on to that country-wide problem... rofl

I can also assure you that a single officer will do more good in their lifetime for this country than one week of a supercar tourist. Who knows - they might even catch criminals...
I have read that 3 times now...bit hungover. Do you mean it the other way around?




Alfa numeric

2,655 posts

62 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
BaronVonVaderham said:
Yes they are but it's just a silly PR stunt with a guaranteed DM story playing to the inherant racism of it's readership.

With the apparent fact that a 1/3 or vehicles on the road don't have insurance/tax/licence why not stop everyone they see? The law of averages dicates that would be a great earner.
I'm sure if you were hit by an uninsured, plateless car you'd be perfectly happy if you found out the police had turned a blind eye to it. They check cars around my way, only the other day on my way to work there was a van parked at the side of the road with a camera, checking passing cars for a tax disc and (presumably) their plates against the MID.

Cool Lambo though.

jdw1234

5,223 posts

98 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
BaronVonVaderham said:
Yes they are but it's just a silly PR stunt with a guaranteed DM story playing to the inherant racism of it's readership.

With the apparent fact that a 1/3 or vehicles on the road don't have insurance/tax/licence why not stop everyone they see? The law of averages dicates that would be a great earner.
Yes, if only they could come up with a system to automatically recognise numberplates instead of relying on racism. What could they possibly call such a system.



qube_TA

7,261 posts

128 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
One for the 'tastefully modified cars' thread.

Looks mega


Schermerhorn

1,844 posts

72 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
Al-Thani family? They'll have a word with the local council, and he'll get his car back and carry on driving on a div.

Beefmeister

11,867 posts

113 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
I don't think that's glow in the dark at all - that's just a spin line that has been trotted out by some uninformed numpties.

The car is originally Lambo orange, which is the colour seen as 'strips' so I think the wrap is just done in panels with a gap. Not glow in the dark at all.

If there are some images of it 'glowing' at night then fair enough but I think that it's just a story got out of hand.

V41LEY

1,829 posts

121 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
BaronVonVaderham said:
Because people are being abused and murdered all over the country. Because organised (and disorganised!) criminals walk free and ruin honest lives everyday.

But the MET towed a Lambo owned by someone who'll spend more money here in a week than the Plods will in their whole lives. HUZZAH! What a victory! I'll sleep better at night knowing that that naughty Lambo is impounded. rolleyes
Why should anyone think they are above the law on the basis of how much they spend. If you want to drive on UK roads you need a license - period. It's numpties like this they push up insurance policies for the law abiding majority. Personally, I'd deport him and push this aberration off Beachy Head !!

rimkah

889 posts

49 months

[news] 
Friday 28th June 2013 quote quote all
V41LEY said:
BaronVonVaderham said:
Because people are being abused and murdered all over the country. Because organised (and disorganised!) criminals walk free and ruin honest lives everyday.

But the MET towed a Lambo owned by someone who'll spend more money here in a week than the Plods will in their whole lives. HUZZAH! What a victory! I'll sleep better at night knowing that that naughty Lambo is impounded. rolleyes
Why should anyone think they are above the law on the basis of how much they spend. If you want to drive on UK roads you need a license - period. It's numpties like this they push up insurance policies for the law abiding majority. Personally, I'd deport him and push this aberration off Beachy Head !!
The government are offering the Romanian criminals camping in Hyde Park free flights home.

He does have licence and would have insurance as it would be under the embassy pool car scheme.

iirc he is on this and other forums.
1
3
Reply to Topic