PistonHeads.com Forum

Tell us something really trivial about your life (Vol 19)

Tell us something really trivial about your life (Vol 19)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

gog440

7,409 posts

87 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Papa Hotel said:
Chunkymonkey71 said:
gog440 said:
I too am heading to Scotland this week, I am working in Dunfermline thursday/friday but for some reason I cant get anywhere in budget to stay so I am staying over the Forth Bridge in queensferry. Havent been up there for ages so I am quite looking forward to it.
That's papa hotel land!

Papa, look after this guy!
Look after him or "look after" him?

Where you staying gog? My spidey senses tell me the Dakota or Premier Inn.
Premier Inn smile

Lemmonie

6,246 posts

152 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Papa Hotel said:
I'll do it if you play yourself reading 50 Shades. I'm thinking fitted high-waisted pencil skirt, grey or black, a white shirt, a little too tight so the material stretches a bit on the buttons. Thick-rimmed teacher/librarian glasses, one hand suggestively under the table.

I've definitely crossed the line into internet perve.
50 shades? What on earth makes you think I own a copy of that?!

gog440

7,409 posts

87 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Leafspring, I am glad that you have found this out before any disasters, Is there a trade group you could join and get the insurance through?
If not I am sure there must be some insurers who specialise in coverage for boatyards etc

Council Baby

19,625 posts

87 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Lemmonie said:
50 shades? What on earth makes you think I own a copy of that?!
Because you're a filthy wench who needs dominating.

Obvs.

getmecoat

Papa Hotel

12,760 posts

79 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Get yourself down to Queens Spice, best Indian for miles around.

Justayellowbadge

Original Poster:

35,231 posts

139 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Lemmonie said:
50 shades? What on earth makes you think I own a copy of that?!
There must be 50 shades to Leafspring, lover.

leafspring

7,019 posts

34 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
gog440 said:
Leafspring, I am glad that you have found this out before any disasters, Is there a trade group you could join and get the insurance through?
If not I am sure there must be some insurers who specialise in coverage for boatyards etc
So am I, I only checked the paperwork to see if it was up to date... glanced over it and the word Scotland & Northern Ireland jumped out at me... Now my broker has suspended my policy due to a 'technical error' confirmed by e-mail and post.
I'm definitely changing insurers, there are specialist marine repair insurers and I'm waiting for quotes from them.

Not sure if there is a trade group (there must be surely) I'll look in to it.

I'm not having a good day...
JYB the only shade around me at the minute is brown, comes up to my neck and it stinks (metaphorically speaking)




Edited by leafspring on Monday 2nd September 15:55

gog440

7,409 posts

87 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Papa Hotel said:
Get yourself down to Queens Spice, best Indian for miles around.
Might do at that, food at premier inns is a bit on the variable side, variable between ok and ste!

Papa Hotel

12,760 posts

79 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
gog440 said:
Might do at that, food at premier inns is a bit on the variable side, variable between ok and ste!
Or if you just want a takeaway, Priyaz is pretty good if you can get your head past the spelling and the big white woman working the counter.

Lemmonie

6,246 posts

152 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Council Baby said:
Because you're a filthy wench who needs dominating.

Obvs.

getmecoat
hmm...my husband would probably agree but to be fair, for the record I have never read those books and have no intention of doing so.

Papa Hotel

12,760 posts

79 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Lemmonie said:
hmm...my husband would probably agree but to be fair, for the record I have never read those books and have no intention of doing so.
Jeez, lighten up flower, it's just a bit of titillating whimsy for the video.

ArsE92

19,256 posts

84 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Lemmonie said:
Council Baby said:
Because you're a filthy wench who needs dominating.

Obvs.

getmecoat
hmm...my husband would probably agree but to be fair, for the record I have never read those books and have no intention of doing so.
You don't fancy flicking through them?

Lemmonie

6,246 posts

152 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
ArsE92 said:
You don't fancy flicking through them?
Cant see the point, not whilst there is free porn on the internet

Papa Hotel

12,760 posts

79 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
ArsE92 said:
You don't fancy flicking through them?
idea We could get Daniel O'Donnell to sing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDE_nVJcJ70

Vieste

10,532 posts

57 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Can i just say good luck leafspring and i hope it all works out well for you thumbup

Pixel Pusher

9,201 posts

56 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Lemmonie said:
ArsE92 said:
You don't fancy flicking through them?
Cant see the point, not whilst there is free porn on the internet


Where?

Chunkymonkey71

12,221 posts

95 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
That explains the hamster/cleavage shot.

Was he an 'ex' hamster?

;-)

Lemmonie

6,246 posts

152 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Chunkymonkey71 said:
That explains the hamster/cleavage shot.

Was he an 'ex' hamster?

;-)
laugh

ArsE92

19,256 posts

84 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Papa Hotel said:
ArsE92 said:
You don't fancy flicking through them?
idea We could get Daniel O'Donnell to sing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDE_nVJcJ70
laugh Brilliant.

Just you and I on that one I think, PH.

leafspring

7,019 posts

34 months

Monday 2nd September 2013
quotequote all
Pixel Pusher said:
Lemmonie said:
ArsE92 said:
You don't fancy flicking through them?
Cant see the point, not whilst there is free porn on the internet


Where?
biglaughrofl

That cheered me up...

This didn't... I can not get insurance for my current business plan... I need to attach my self to an established marina so I have a base to work from... 100% mobile won't wash.
Looks like my self employed days are over for now.

To steal from Top Gear

Good news! my failed business cost me nearly £10k in savings... BUT I will have come out the other side poorer but still 100% debt free

How many failed business owners can claim that?! woohoo

Well if I'm stuck in Medway a bit longer, when in Rome an all that... where's the nearest dole office?


Chim I can still do the work if you want but it will in no way be an official business deal...


TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED