PistonHeads.com Forum

How much for a used xbox 360?

How much for a used xbox 360?

Author
Discussion

CB125T

Original Poster:

942 posts

41 months

Tuesday 10th September 2013
quotequote all
wavey

Wasn't sure this was the right place but I see there's a thread already about consoles so oh well!

How much would you expect to pay for a used 250gb xbox 360 slim with controllers/leads etc, boxed? A local shop has one for £99 which sounds good to me but just need a second opinion.

It also comes with 3 month guarantee.

Thanks smile

MotorsportTom

2,454 posts

68 months

Tuesday 10th September 2013
quotequote all
With a 3 month gurantee that sounds like a steal imo.
its £170 (ish) brand new iirc so would depend if it's one or two pads tbh

CB125T

Original Poster:

942 posts

41 months

Tuesday 10th September 2013
quotequote all
MotorsportTom said:
With a 3 month gurantee that sounds like a steal imo.
its £170 (ish) brand new iirc so would depend if it's one or two pads tbh
As in controller pads? AFAIK it only comes with one but I'm probably heading down to buy one tomorrow so will see!

andrew_huxtable

926 posts

95 months

Tuesday 10th September 2013
quotequote all
I got a 60gb old style fat boy minus controllers for £25 at the weekend off of Gumtree. It's all I need as the disc drive was goosed on the old one and was gonna cost £30 to fix, plus petrol all the way over to Edinburgh.

Gumtree is your friend in this case

MadMullah

4,980 posts

100 months

Tuesday 10th September 2013
quotequote all
if your looking for a 250gb i can sort one out PH rates wink

£110+£7pp boxed with 12 months warranty.

or i can do the old shape 250gb final fantasy edition with two controllers and the final fantasy game for £100+7pp again with 12months warranty.

pm me further if your interested.

pls note i will not be profiteering from this personally. its where i work.

Edited by MadMullah on Tuesday 10th September 23:54

Advertisement

3sixty

2,873 posts

106 months

Wednesday 11th September 2013
quotequote all
Good timing of topic! Saw the GTA5 advert on TV and went online and saw Xbox was £130+ and couldn't justify it at this time

Went on Gumtree as per post above and they are around £35-£50 for a working one. The search is now on!

joe_90

4,160 posts

138 months

Wednesday 11th September 2013
quotequote all
MadMullah said:
if your looking for a 250gb i can sort one out PH rates wink

£110+£7pp boxed with 12 months warranty.

or i can do the old shape 250gb final fantasy edition with two controllers and the final fantasy game for £100+7pp again with 12months warranty.

pm me further if your interested.

pls note i will not be profiteering from this personally. its where i work.

Edited by MadMullah on Tuesday 10th September 23:54
you got any ps3's?

MadMullah

4,980 posts

100 months

Wednesday 11th September 2013
quotequote all
joe_90 said:
you got any ps3's?
the cheapest we got at the mo

a 120 & a 160gb slim shape at £95+£5pp delievered with 12 months warranty.

Edited by MadMullah on Wednesday 11th September 19:36

Patch1875

2,024 posts

39 months

Wednesday 11th September 2013
quotequote all
Was going to sell my 250gb ps3 slim but they seem to be not worth much with the new ones prices dropping. Will probably use it for blu rays in the bedroom when the ps4 arrives.

MadMullah

4,980 posts

100 months

Wednesday 11th September 2013
quotequote all
Patch1875 said:
Was going to sell my 250gb ps3 slim but they seem to be not worth much with the new ones prices dropping. Will probably use it for blu rays in the bedroom when the ps4 arrives.
dropping very fast

the high point of prices for consoles was about 3-4 months ago. before they showed the new consoles. people accept now that their ps3 and xbox wont be worth much with the new one coming out. some even daring to leave it to the week the new consoles come out

it'll be cheap pickings for anyone not looking to upgrade to the new gen.

SRi Slim R

286 posts

45 months

Friday 13th September 2013
quotequote all
Game had the old shape arcade edition for £19.99 on their website they are 256MB i'm sure you could upgrade the memory.

But by the time i Decided to buy they were sold out.

I only wanted it to put in my 20gb From my old xbox in!

joe_90

4,160 posts

138 months

Friday 13th September 2013
quotequote all
MadMullah said:
joe_90 said:
you got any ps3's?
the cheapest we got at the mo

a 120 & a 160gb slim shape at £95+£5pp delievered with 12 months warranty.

Edited by MadMullah on Wednesday 11th September 19:36
hmm with controllers + all the cables? and what FW revisions are the on?

MadMullah

4,980 posts

100 months

Friday 13th September 2013
quotequote all
joe_90 said:
hmm with controllers + all the cables? and what FW revisions are the on?
Come with 1 controller - with hdmi if you want - cables etc. FW it'll be whatever either the previous owner upgraded to or what the console came with and 12 months warranty