PistonHeads.com Forum

this girl has just ended her battle of cancer and won :)

this girl has just ended her battle of cancer and won :)

TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED
Author
Discussion

rohrl

7,837 posts

50 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
What's the best way to get these two to prove they're not the same person on a wind-up?

pauly87

54 posts

30 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Keyser Soze said:
It's very stalkery from first impressions

Do you think the OP is your ex?
All I know is that the story that the OP posted in both threads that someone quoted earlier are very similar to the story of the end of our relationship (if I am the ex bf mentioned, I don't think I am as I have been described).

Urban Sports

11,321 posts

108 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
shout clouseau

pauly87

54 posts

30 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
rohrl said:
What's the best way to get these two to prove they're not the same person on a wind-up?
As me anything you want an I will prove who I am

Keyser Soze

15,921 posts

96 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
mgtony said:
Keyser Soze said:
It's very stalkery from first impressions

Do you think the OP is your ex?
Did he date Sam as well? I thought Sam a bloke, all very confusing. confused
Me too

I was wondering if Sam is in fact the ex pretending she is a bloke to try and make the other guy jealous by having interest from a new bloke

I think that makes sense
Advertisement

rohrl

7,837 posts

50 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
pauly87 said:
rohrl said:
What's the best way to get these two to prove they're not the same person on a wind-up?
As me anything you want an I will prove who I am
Honestly I'm really not that bothered. It just seems a bit weird is all.

pauly87

54 posts

30 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
rohrl said:
Honestly I'm really not that bothered. It just seems a bit weird is all.
It's very very weird to me. I joined this site because I'm a petrol head, I didn't expect to have anything like this happen.

Urban Sports

11,321 posts

108 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Nah, there is much more to this than meets the eye.

Keyser Soze

15,921 posts

96 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Urban Sports said:
Nah, there is much more to this than meets the eye.
yes

Reckon it's one of 3 things

1) Same person is both posters and they are just odd/troll

2) New bloke is after Paul's ex, somehow finds out he is on here, is a bit weird and stalks him on here

3) Sam is Paul's ex, knows he is on here and joins up pretending to be a guy interested in his ex in the hope of causing jealousy so Paul comes running back

grumbledoak

20,408 posts

138 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Keyser Soze said:
3) Sam is Paul's ex, knows he is on here and joins up pretending to be a guy interested in his ex in the hope of causing jealousy so Paul comes running back
My money on this one.

SMcP114

2,913 posts

97 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Get Catfish on the case.

JuniorD

4,467 posts

128 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
grumbledoak said:
Keyser Soze said:
3) Sam is Paul's ex, knows he is on here and joins up pretending to be a guy interested in his ex in the hope of causing jealousy so Paul comes running back
My money on this one.
Ahhh, but the pretend guy, Sam, sounds like he's a bit special and hardly a catch that would turn Paul's head.

Rude-boy

20,497 posts

138 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
SMcP114 said:
Get Catfish on the case.
Just doesn't have the same ring to it as "Release the hounds!" Does it? smile

pauly87

54 posts

30 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Keyser Soze said:
yes

Reckon it's one of 3 things

1) Same person is both posters and they are just odd/troll

2) New bloke is after Paul's ex, somehow finds out he is on here, is a bit weird and stalks him on here

3) Sam is Paul's ex, knows he is on here and joins up pretending to be a guy interested in his ex in the hope of causing jealousy so Paul comes running back
It's not number 1.

Keyser Soze

15,921 posts

96 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
pauly87 said:
It's not number 1.
It's 3 and you know it's 3 don't you

Symbolica

10,659 posts

120 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Thank god for threads like this - they're a reminder that my life isn't nearly as bad as it could be. And I'm not talking about cancer either.

tonker

50,354 posts

153 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Jerry..
Jerry....

Go on, Sam1976, tell us you aren't a mental bird.

pauly87

54 posts

30 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Keyser Soze said:
It's 3 and you know it's 3 don't you
I'm not saying yes or no but either option 2 or 3 is very messed up

Keyser Soze

15,921 posts

96 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
pauly87 said:
Keyser Soze said:
It's 3 and you know it's 3 don't you
I'm not saying yes or no but either option 2 or 3 is very messed up
I know its 3 and so do you or was your ex not called Sam Daley?

Symbolica

10,659 posts

120 months

Friday 10th January 2014
quotequote all
Keyser Soze said:
pauly87 said:
Keyser Soze said:
It's 3 and you know it's 3 don't you
I'm not saying yes or no but either option 2 or 3 is very messed up
I know its 3 and so do you or was your ex not called Sam Daley?
"There is no Keyser Soze Sam Daley!!!"
TOPIC CLOSED
TOPIC CLOSED